| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team iAM General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WAR REPORT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WAR REPORT
    Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 2:39am
ggs guys... sorry i had to go.. woulda liked to have finished.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 2:52am
man that was some battle.  you guys are awesome.  good games to all.  def
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 3:35am
I got to agree with ol' portopotty and Foxy .. lol..  GGs to all of you to.  I wish I could of been there for more of them.  Oh well, maybe in the rematch I'll stick around longer, if not the entire match.  I can't believe how slippery/ lucky I was for that second capture in Necropolis btw..  I'm so glad to have faced you guys (and gal) and most of all, for my new clanmates.  Again.. good games to you and I hope we face each other again soon.

Btw.. Envy.. I'm going to work on my Darkwalker destroying skills even more now, thanks to Arkos and you.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 2:57pm
Hey guys, gg last night. I missed the 1st 2 games and had to bail for the last one (it was nearly 3AM...again!!) but the battles I was in were enjoyable. Admire the way you dominated the midfield and pushed on from there as a base in kargo. notice a repetitve theme here cos in sandstorm and containment you stood strong thee too. We enjoyed success when we had control but it was proly 75-25% most f the time. master tactician at work me thinks.
Notable mentions were,
Envy - Tank monster and darkwalker master as per normal
Face - Viper violence inxs, often irrepressable
Rooster- Mischief maker in Fury and on foot
Edge -  Great work in manta, relentless on foot
Outlaw- unselfish support work but didnt go unnoticed by Heavenly
UrDaddy - well  daddy u shoulda treated me better! loved the batltles with u mate, thrilling stuff
Poizen-wished ud stayd with 420 honestly! a complete pain in the a$$
TX- never ceases to impress and didnt disappoint again. The medical team still picking the rockets from my teeth and straighten my eyes form the pursuits we endured when u stole our flag. They i'll proly have more than one face now...I hope I do soon.
Well done ...iWAS impresed!!

Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 3:27pm
hey guys, good games. I wish i played more than a game (came in the last game.) No worries though, maybe next time!Wink i want to praise both teams. That's the first time i witnessed more than 5 vs 5. A lot of mayhem i'm sure! But needless to say, good job Heavenly and iAM!
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 3:41pm
yeah good games. wish i wouldn't have had to go, but i still enjoyed it.
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 4:59pm
im tired of the gunner award, i need to work on my flag runs ~.^

the funniest moment was when we were on sandstorm and foxy came to the top of the bridge during a storm. i saw her pop up and i heard rockets loading up. i blew my alt fire blower and sent her flying off the bridge i was laughing so hard i almost didnt get my shot off to finish her off on the ground. i nearly couldnt do it. i know she hates me in that thing xD

ggs heavenly!

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2009 at 7:31pm
=(
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2009 at 7:40pm
=/ GGs HeaVeNlyyyyyy
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2009 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

=/ GGs HeaVeNlyyyyyy

GGs back iAM.. and Edge..
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 2:09pm
where are our last two clan battle reports and results? 

EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 11:54pm
GG's to A-R, they show a class of clan thats hard to find these days. mosdef a top clan and has my up most amount of respect. i dont know how DoD did it, but he did! glad to have the good matches with you guys. i learn every time i watch you guys play together. again GG'z!!!

EnVy must be earned"
XtReMe is QnL View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL

Post Options Post Options   Quote XtReMe is QnL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 12:35am
GGs iAM! It was fun.
PSN tag: DrAsTiiK_, FaZeD_U, nGs_-FaZe-
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal
QnL/X4K: Started December 18,2002
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 1:42am
Hell ya gg's as always...Suspense was a hell of a match!  Look foward to tomorrow's TDM & Warfare Battle.
Deth_Right_Hand View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deth_Right_Hand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 8:32am
Good Games iam. Cant wait 4 2nite!
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 11:55am
GGs iAM, thanks for the scrims.
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 9:09am
GG's IAM thanks for the awesome games.
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 2:35pm
you up 4 a clan battle yet??
!
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Unreal_StyleS

you up 4 a clan battle yet??
i'll let you know when
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 12:14am
Good Games to all of iAM. You guys have a top notch warfare squad. Epic match.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 1:10am
Great Game!  The matches were soooooo close!  Torlan was my favorite!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 10:18am
Great games guys and gal!!!! One OT on each map!!! Hope to play y'all again soon!!!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 3:18pm
ggs, was epic. lookin forward to the next round. hopefully ghost plays next time i dont remember the last time i got to play with him.....
shine on you crazy diamond
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:44am
damn.....fkn memories lookn back here man...miss those days. i didnt realise we had played a few of those games like the TDM vs qM...y did no1 tell me?! lol

ddnt realise we played ICN so much either, just remember 1 time.
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:17am
Originally posted by TX2k7

damn.....fkn memories lookn back here man...miss those days. i didnt realise we had played a few of those games like the TDM vs qM...y did no1 tell me?! lol

ddnt realise we played ICN so much either, just remember 1 time.

I played that TDM match against qM and I have to say it by far was the worst experience I've ever had playing UT3. I was not a TDM player by any means, but I think fase asked me and I was like "Sure, i'll play." F*ck that, never againThumbs Down It was rough to say the least....
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>