Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

"I don't care why you suck!"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "I don't care why you suck!"
    Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 4:03pm
http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=694938
I just read that thread (mainly the first post) and thought it was nice read about ones attitude ingame
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 4:19pm
Lmfao thats perfect XD
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 4:35pm
<----- The Spam Victim LOL
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 4:44pm
Pretty amazing! I think I'm Mr-Bull****.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 8:37pm
im banned hammered there, copy and paste =]

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 9:14pm
COPY

Making Excuses Why You Lose

One of the things I pride myself on as a player is that when I'm riding the pubs I usually keep my mouth shut (or my chat key as it stands). I don't pound on players less skilled than me and generally don't respond to people more skilled than me talking ****.

One of the things that really has made me tired of pubbing over the past two years has been the ma**ive amount of excuses I see day in and day out, and to be honest, it just gets tiresome. I just want to scream out to these people "I DON'T CARE WHY YOU SUCK!"

I appreciate the social aspect of the game. In fact, it's the social aspect that draws most of us to remain a part of the community. Having a blast and a little good natured **** talking is fun. But what makes the game tiresome is when someone needs to make an excuse why they are losing. These are the people that have absolutely no control over the game because it's all outside forces which drive the score. Obviously, they wouldn't be losing if it weren't for [insert excuse here]. I've spent many hours thinking about this, and I think all the excuse makers can fit into a few categories. If you recognize yourself in here, think twice before speaking in game, please. I think these categories cover them all:

THE POOR LAGGED BASTARD
Maybe I'm alone in the universe, but when a server is lagging, I either stick it out and try to play or I leave. I just don't understand why, if your connection is so awful, that you simply stay and continue to play while giving us updates every 60 seconds on your ping and how much Packet Loss you are experiencing. Stuff the excuse, Dude. I think I speak for many other players when I say "I don't care why you suck." Is your reputation so high in the UT community that it would forever be tarnished if you lost a match against all of us n00bs without letting everyone know that is was the lag that caused you to lose? Of course it was the lag. You would never get fragged by a n00b like me if it weren't extreme lag conditions.

THE SPAM VICTIM
You all know these players. These are the alleged 1337 players that when they are not leading the server in a game, it is because of all the spam from us n00bs. Of course, the unrwitten rule in UT is that you are not allowed to kill anyone with the flak, the BioRifle, the RocketLauncher(especially alt rox), or the Ripper. God Forbid the REDEEMER! Remember, if you kill me with any of these weapons, you are CSN-A Complete Spamming n00b. Oh, and because I'm so skilled and 1337, I really do extremely poorly when all the other players in the server actually are so n00bish that they use these weapons. Of course I am a highly precise surgical killer, so when I use these weapons, it's not spam. Remember that please.

MR. BULL****
Mr. Bull**** is easy to peg because everytime he gets killed he says "Bull****." That's pretty much all he says. And he says it over and over and over again because he wants to make it clear to you that the kill you got on him was not clean, it was a bull**** kill. He is basically a close relative of the "The Spam Victim" but is too lazy to type much more than that. Many MR.BULL****S will actually have a keybind to say "Bull****" so he doesn't have to type it out. Sometimes, when MR.BULL**** get's killed two or three times consecutively, he may, if the mood strikes him, go all out and say "Total Bull****." Unfortunately for everyone else in the UT community, there are entire clans out there comprised entirely of MR.BULL****s. They will make that entirely clear within the first 90 seconds and throughout the entire run of any match whether they are winning or losing. However, if one of these MR.BULL**** clans loses the match, then it may get extreme, and you may actually see the effort taken for one of them to go to the trouble to type out "That was complete and total bull****." Be sure to get a screenie!

REDNECK-BIGOTMAN
It's possible that REDNECK-BIGOTMAN is not always an Excuse Maker, but he deserves a mention here. He is the lowest form of life in online games. BIGOTMAN will spew a racial slur out everytime he is fragged. If you kill him, it is certainly because you are using some lame tactic that would only dare be used by someone who's skin is a specific color, favors a certain religion, or is of some national origin other than his own. This is the only excuse maker that gets my blood boiling. Sickening.

THE CAMPER VICTIM
The Camper Victim will begin to yell whenever a player frags him twice from the same location. The unique aspect of the Camper Victim's game seems to be that he keeps allowing himself to be fragged in the same locations over and over again with the complete inability to frag the alleged "Camper" at his ambush spot. Particularly vocal "Camper Victims" can be found in CTF games where apparently defending a flag is considered to be rude behavior because the "Camper Victim" can not grab the flag when these awful n00b "campers" (sometimes called "defenders" in CTF) are protecting it. Camper Victims seem to get particularly annoyed when their opponents don't stand still in front of them and allow themselves to be fragged.

THE CHEAT VICTIM
The cheat victim can only be headshot if his opponent is using an aimbot and he will make that clear to everyone in the server the first time he gets headshot. You can spot THE CHEAT VICTIM quickly because he will start targeting the first person to get a sniper rifle kill against him. The CHEAT VICTIM comes in many different cla**es from the Polite: "Dude, why do you have to cheat? You're ruining the game for everybody!" to the 1337 CHEAT VICTIM: "QUIT USING THE BOT, N00B!" However extreme he might be, he ultimately starts an argument in the server. Sigh...

MR. NEWMOUSE
This is my all time favorite cla** of excuse maker. I chuckle to myself everytime I play with MR. NEWMOUSE. This is someone that is so sure they are going to lose before they enter a server, they feel it is necessary to put their excuse right into their playername. Most of these players are using hardware as an excuse, but sometimes it's their internet connections or other things. I'm sure you've all played with some of these famous players:

NEWMOUSE
***EDCONNECTION
NEWKEYBOARD
COVAD_DSL_SUX (insert "any" Cable or DSL company)
NEWMONITOR
HAVENT_PLAYED_IN_WEEKS

I've played with two of these people in the last three days myself.
Are You a Chronic Excuse Maker?
I think these pretty much covered it here. If there ever was a convincing argument for keeping your mouth shut in a server, I think this is it. The players I've come to respect the most over the past two years are the players that come in and just silently own. They run servers like we we're all a bunch of novice bots, and don't say a word except the occasionaly "N1" when you do get that rare frag on them. These players suffer more **** than even some of the most n00bish of the n00bs, because you get a lot of **** talked at you when you're running a server, especially by CHEAT VICTIM and just about any of the other Excuse Makers listed above.

I also respect the hell out of players that come in and get their a**es whooped day after day and suffer all sorts of taunts and crap from the some of the so called 1337, yet they keep coming back for more. When you play a certain server for a long period of time, it's especially satisfying to see these players getting better and better all the while suffering verbal abuse and sticking with it.

All this being said, let me submit a concept to you for your consideration:
Being a 1337 player has absolutely nothing with how skilled you are. It's how you approach the game and your attitude. You don't have to frag me a lot to be 1337. Respect the game. Respect the community. Respect the other players. That's what it's about.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 9:23pm
I'm the cheat victim...I need to find a real life glitch where i can go back to being 18 & havin quick reflexes!
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 10:11pm
THE SPAM VICTIM
You all know these players. These are the alleged 1337 players that when they are not leading the server in a game, it is because of all the spam from us n00bs. Of course, the unrwitten rule in UT is that you are not allowed to kill anyone with the flak, the BioRifle, the RocketLauncher(especially alt rox), or the Ripper. God Forbid the REDEEMER! Remember, if you kill me with any of these weapons, you are CSN-A Complete Spamming n00b. Oh, and because I'm so skilled and 1337, I really do extremely poorly when all the other players in the server actually are so n00bish that they use these weapons. Of course I am a highly precise surgical killer, so when I use these weapons, it's not spam. Remember that please.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
best part: Of course I am a highly precise surgical killer, so when I use these weapons, it's not spam. Remember that please.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 12:18am
good post; NO MORE EXCUSES PERIOD!!!
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 1:56am
But I want to make all of those excuses at the same time Shocked

I can't really blame the hardware though so can I blame either my sausage fingers or blame the coders? Wink
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 5:17am
Echoes of iAMgaming threads past haha, and oh! so true. Think the only thing missing was the "team stacking" or "3 players inactive" scenario. Its a shame when people need to tell others constantly how good they are or why they are NOT on top of their game today w/e.
I play by the same principles 'to have fun' and I very rarely taunt. I am guilty of voicing my frustrations in expletives i'm ashamed to say but i know thats how I vent my inability to control/influence the action.TBH at times we all have our excuses even if we don't voice them but you cant win all the time. I do however really struggle to understand why players wanna beat the opposition so bad that they wont say 'gg' - thats so far from my universe I cant see the purpose of it.
By far the worst imo is the diatribe that spouts from the mouths of players without due cause. A US player called 'mark??????? was playing popcorn rap then he started abusing QUICKRC mainly and me for being Brits, calling us n1gg3rs etc and he certainly ain't the 1st player to do this and proly wont be the last. SERIOUSLY I HAVE NEITHER THE TIME NOR THE PATIENCE FOR THESE BACKWARD FOOLS. I wanna get back to playing on my server with decent peeps but atm its down (again).
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 9:54am
lol thanx aqua, was great to read to my morning coffee =]

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 10:22am
Too funny, too true. Should be a required read for everyone playing UT3.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 10:36am
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

THE SPAM VICTIM
best part: Of course I am a highly precise surgical killer, so when I use these weapons, it's not spam. Remember that please.

this is my favorite too!!

Im such a Mr. Bull$hit!!!
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 11:06am

If that guy wrote a book i'd buy it

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 11:08am
im probably the lag guy
MEGA_-TrON- View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 11:17am
Who posted that thread?
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 9:37am
Was playing with the Devil guyz on a pub server with 4 clan members from F.U.K & Devil on each team. They were decent games but not much of a challange. At the end of the game Dragov first blames the noobs on his team despite the obvious fact that the teams were even and then proceeds to tell me that they lost because F.U.K are full of link and stinger gun users that have no skill. And that if you do not use the almighty shock combo then your skillz are null and void, bull****. Next time just man up and say 'good game'.
Safe to say........I DON'T CARE WHY YOU SUCK! 
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 1:01pm
LOL, thats funny, cos when ***-ing_insane said he dont like the link gun, dragov said nah its a really good gun etc haha.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2009 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

LOL, thats funny, cos when ***-ing_insane said he dont like the link gun, dragov said nah its a really good gun etc haha.

I suppose it depends if he gets beat or not.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 7:06am
Link gun and Stinger Noob s*ck, some people use every time this weapons because it's easy to kill!
I don't care because you use noob weapons :)
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 7:36am
jst become a hitscan whore lyk me :D LOL
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 5:08pm
I am the ''oh thats bull****' guy. Because you can never get a good clean kill on me, it is impossible. And if you to, you must have warped and bent the space-time continium to do it. Which is bull****.

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Helscream

I am the ''oh thats bull****' guy. Because you can never get a good clean kill on me, it is impossible. And if you to, you must have warped and bent the space-time continium to do it. Which is bull****.

lmao!, i agree, you R on another level. if NE1 kill u, its bull****
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

Link gun and Stinger Noob s*ck, some people use every time this weapons because it's easy to kill!
I don't care because you use noob weapons :)

This is a noob weapon, that's a noob weapon.. seesh..  Bios, Flak, and now Stinger/ Link.  When's it going to end?  I generally just try and use what works and hope it kills the other guy.  If the Flak, Link Gun Shaft, and Stinger gets the job done, I'll use them.  Besides, some people that stick to their guns tend to also get really good with them.  Maybe, they're just trying to master those two guns.  After all, both of those guns can be quite handy, especially in the vehicle modes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>