FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Football Smack Talk '09

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 25>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Football Smack Talk '09
    Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 3:12pm
They just don't know, nemesis!!LOL
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Originally posted by MEGA_-TrON-

Cowboys and the canes baby!!

F the gators

yeah, f*** the gators
Alot of Gator Haters, Is there room on the bandwagon!?!  I'm tired of hearing about Tebow everywhere i look.  He's one of the best college football players in history but STFU already about him!
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 5:06pm
^^^for real, but dayum I am sort of glad he didn't come to Bama cuz had he, Mike Shula would still be the coach DeadDeadDead
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by SRC_ROLLTIDE

^^^for real, but dayum I am sort of glad he didn't come to Bama cuz had he, Mike Shula would still be the coach DeadDeadDead
No Doubt, It's bad enough i have to watch da Gators smash my Seminoles tha past few years...When did he become so God-Like? He'll get his d!ck put in da dirt once he enters the NFL.  Try to run over some of these LB's in the NFL he gonna get his shouler broken or dislocated.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 5:19pm
profootball- all i can say is the cowgirls suck again, Tenn, Pit, Giants and NE should be good this year.

college = either Texas Longhorns, Florida or OU to be the champs. i already bet $200 on TX..

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

im a dog lover.. but i wanted to see vick go to the niners, we need a QB!!!
Your roster already has two QB's that are better than Vick. As a pa**er, he was mediocre at best. After he was incarcerated, Matt Ryan took essentially the same group of Recievers/TE's and made them look like Pro-Bowl WR's. Vick might work out in the "wildcat" or if the NFL ever adopts the option or wing-t. Otherwise, Vick is sans-use.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 8:37pm
Pro- I'm a Buffalo Bills fan. I project maybe 9 wins this year. Playoffs, maybe?
College- Syracuse and ND. Combined, they might win as many games as Florida.

I'm sorry but, my faves all pretty much suck. Not all of us can be fans of (insert winning program here), it's called integrity.
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by BAIN

f*** the Dallas Cowboys!!! The Packers are gay!!! Go Vikings!!!!!!!!!!!

vikings are trash packers and panthers all da way!!!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 10:23am
USC all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trojans College footbal champs 09-10
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 10:23am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

profootball- all i can say is the cowgirls suck again, Tenn, Pit, Giants and NE should be good this year.

college = either Texas Longhorns, Florida or OU to be the champs. i already bet $200 on TX..

Just pay your $200 already. There is no way TX is taking the titile.
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 10:35am
next time envy just mail me the money if u want to throw it away
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 10:41am
I'd like to see USC vs. Florida in the title game at the Rose Bowl for 2 reasons:

1. It will finally squash the long debate of USC playing weak opponents and not playing against a true title contender (which I thoroughly disagree with).

2. I'd go to the game.
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by SRC_ROLLTIDE

No Doubt, It's bad enough i have to watch da Gators smash my Seminoles tha past few years...When did he become so God-Like? He'll get his d!ck put in da dirt once he enters the NFL.  Try to run over some of these LB's in the NFL he gonna get his shouler broken or dislocated.
i think ur right about him in the pros but lucky for me i am talking college so hes still the best

and i hope that front running comment was for me cause thats the first time ever ive been called that hell i had to sit threw 1-15 to front runner i will take it
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

I'd like to see USC vs. Florida in the title game at the Rose Bowl for 2 reasons:

1. It will finally squash the long debate of USC playing weak opponents and not playing against a true title contender (which I thoroughly disagree with).

2. I'd go to the game.
make sure u get me a ticket and if u guys can get by stanford this yr and us vanderbilt it might happen it always is the game u dont expect thats y i love college football
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by _EnVy_

Just pay your $200 already. There is no way TX is taking the titile.

lol if you think usc will win, just remember they lose a conference game every year to one of the Oregons, if not both of them. they pretty much have the worst conference next to the wac each year. they wont win ****. TX or OU will make it to the title game this year, you can count on that. i just think colt is under rated by most who dont know how great of a college quarterback he really is. he has something to prove to the rest of you this year. you will see. it will be BIG XII vrs SEC again this year in the title game. but in order for me to lose the bet, Florida has to win it all. that will be hard for them to do because the SEC is packed with solid "tough" teams. wont be easy for them at all. Bama and LSU are no punks this year and Florida's road scedule is real tough. they lost a lot of great players to the draft last year, while TX will be better across the board. just a little weaker on the defensive line. i honestly think if TX can pull out the win over OU and OSU(texas' hardest game of the season, and on the road) they will be national champs. i just dont think florida has what it takes to beat the big 12 again./

EnVy must be earned"
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 11:48am
first off Florida lost Harvin thats it it is a big loss but can be replased by a few guys and r entire defesnce is back.  our toughest road game is at a down LSU and at night that does scare me and Alabama has the best defence in the country this year but we might not even see them even though i think we will in the SEC title game.  But u r right i do beleive it will will be big12 vs sec again and USC is hoping a freshman can do it all thats tough. And i hope to god that ohio state doesnt go undefeated this yr because they will take someones deserving spot
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 12:37pm
roll tide
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 12:38pm
bama for the win
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 1:45pm
we all know Bama gets NC #13 this year...all you need are three words: ROLL TIDE ROLL
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

first off Florida lost Harvin thats it it is a big loss but can be replased by a few guys and r entire defesnce is back.  our toughest road game is at a down LSU and at night that does scare me and Alabama has the best defence in the country this year but we might not even see them even though i think we will in the SEC title game.  But u r right i do beleive it will will be big12 vs sec again and USC is hoping a freshman can do it all thats tough. And i hope to god that ohio state doesnt go undefeated this yr because they will take someones deserving spot

didnt they just lose a star RB or CB for selling crack? and what about those stud linemen they lost on both sides(both top 20 picks)? i also just feel that the SEC's defense is so damn brutal. they will take a pounding all year long in that conference. i smell injuries or a beat up florida by the end of the year. texas only has two tough games this year, and the rest are gimmies. so that means TX should stay fresh all year long. if florida gets past bama and lsu without getting hurt, they should be fine in the title game. but i just dont see them pulling off another year like last years. i think tebo is an over rated pa**er and wont be able to run as good as he has the last three years. defenses in the SEC should have a better read of him this year. but the kid has heart and guts, ill give him that!

EnVy must be earned"
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 7:08pm

if they did get caught we will get him paroled quick and no we lost some offensive lineman but no defensive starters and yes injuries happen but we r so deep with talent that people will just step up and last year tebow didnt run that much for that reason so his numbers werent as good but we had more team success u will see but ethier way i will happy as hell on saturdays or really really sad but i can not wait and more great talkss with envy where hes not just yelling at me ROLLTIDE!

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 7:32pm
Tebow is a lot of things but overrated is not one of them...3 times last year in the SEC championship game, THREE times, Bama had Florida to 3rd and goal...Bama was a top 5 defense in the country last year with one of the best defensive coaches there are in Saban...and THREE times Tebow found a receiver in the endzone...
No pension to retire <_<
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 7:34pm
finally facts and before that game they were number 1 in points against right in front of USC
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 10:13pm
lol its going to be a great battle again between the SEC and BIG XII, i cant wait =]

and Farve, please f***ing retire already man!! f***ing idiot trying to prove that hes fossil fuel or something =/

EnVy must be earned"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 11:19pm
I hear you about Favre. I don't really care that he is playing at his age. I remember Steve DeBerg and Dave Kreig. Hell, who remembers Vince Evans of the Raiders? He was so old, I think he graduated with Jesus. What bothers me about Favre is that he won't own why he keeps coming back. He sounds so disingenuous.
In regards to USC, they have a lot of talent but, do not have a QB that has any real experience. I think they have an outside shot if Texas, Oklahoma, Bama and Florida beat each other up. Otherwise, they should wind up around 3 or 4 and complaining about not being in the BCS title game.
There should be a playoff in college football!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 25>