| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Deep General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

more diverse array of talent

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
Man with many A's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FraaaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: more diverse array of talent
    Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 7:35pm
as part of the newly updated team i would like to state we really need to increase our warfare talent. i know ive said this many times b4 but still its worth mentioning especially after losing crisis. its unfortunate to have lost crisis, a formidable member who is a warfare expert. regardless especially after todays games in warfare in which i came across ppareja76(papa) i do feel we still have potential, especially after all the matches i was in were won against excellent players such as unreal_guardian and the likes eg downtown(sorry for leaving u in avalanche papa, i needed to piss like a racehorse from holding it too long, and had to do something afterwards lol). by the way guys I HAVE A HEADSET now, so u can finally hear my sexy voice - ask papa he will tell u.... lolz! regardless i would like to ask fluffy the leader if u think its good idea to look for potential recruits. there r places that need filling in our warfare team so i think we should go and hunt. regardless, ill be around with this clan for good hopefully as its the 1st clan ive joined n i really enjoy being part of it and will continue to take part in most modes - tdm, ctf, vctf, wf. lets rise to the top once again!! :-D
FraaaaZ / HeAvEnLy_MaRTyR
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 10:53pm
Fraaaaaaz,

Ive been playing alot more WF lately, and definetly enjoying it. Im all for recruiting WF talent, however, lets be judicious and thorough in our recruiting so we get not only an excellent player but some who fits our clan culture.

Recruiting should involve inviting them to training sessions and the such, as well as to the forum.

IN THE MEANTIME: the rest of us everyone should dowload the following:

THESE ARE WF MAPS Cooked to VCTF!!!!

this is anexcellent way for all of us interested in learning warfare to learn the WF maps ....

By playing VCTF!!!! best of both worlds baby! Also a great change of Pace

Trin can you out these on the  new server??

Who Knows Fraaaaz maybe we can find WF talent right here in clan X

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 12:11am
Isn't his new server the failure that is Art of War again?  If not, then I could see it, but I'm betting Art of War would be a different story.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 12:57am
Maybe you guys should be learning the mode. only look for players who have the individual skill
name_is_clantag
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 1:58am
Originally posted by RemY

Maybe you guys should be learning the mode. only look for players who have the individual skill

???
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
FraaaaZ View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Man with many A's

Post Options Post Options   Quote FraaaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 4:41am

its not just about learning the mode. in fact warfare is the mode i have been playing ever since i got ut3, i have to agree with fluff that we do have talent here in our own team as most members do play it :-) on the other hand he is also right that we gotta select the right guys for the mode such as how thatsmatt(formerly heavenly crisis) was made part of the team. the clan has a very high 'vctf' feel to it, i think we need to make the new clan an all-round clan which rocks in all modes :-)
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 8:47am
guys just to let you know the vctf versions of the war maps ( at least the ones i downloaded off ut3mod.com) were still slightly diffferent to the wf oringinals. i suggest that you all download alloverdm mod then go through the warfare maps practicing. and since itll be a dm u can all talk about it. that would help alot. also i found out alot of secrets and useful things just by searching through the maps in instant action, maybe you could all do that too?   also if my thread about warfare "warfare tips continued" is still there and some people aint read it, it would help if you do :)
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 8:52am
If you need any help in Warfare, i'll be available this coming friday.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 8:56am
you should take this offer of letting oneman train with u, hes a great wf player and would help loads!
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Ill take it ... what times one man?

Also what's your PSN so I can add you.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 12:18pm

Yeah, you're right.  We should also be working on getting better in the other modes ourselves to and if still possible, we should also look for talent that is multi-mode.  I don't really ever get as much time to devote to UT3 anymore though and I feel like I'm just getting worse anymore.
FraaaaZ View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Man with many A's

Post Options Post Options   Quote FraaaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

will see if im free on friday but yeah if im not available help out the other guys in WF. would be gr8 to have oneman1army help out our team :-) and yeah thatsmatt, ur being missed lol
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 4:35pm
Hey im back from vacation. Dont know if u guys have sorted anything as yet. I wont b playing for long tonight though (he says yet again). Anyway i'll look for you on PSN.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
FraaaaZ View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Man with many A's

Post Options Post Options   Quote FraaaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 4:51pm
hey trin, i got a headset now :-D now i can spk while i game yay!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by FraaaaZ

nice one mate brit spk rocks! or should that b 'rules'?  The server doesn't seem to be up atm dunno why but im off to bed as I now enjoy sleeping more than 5 hours/day. I'll sort in the morning and will try to solve the mystery of why custom maps don't work.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
FraaaaZ View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Man with many A's

Post Options Post Options   Quote FraaaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2009 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Originally posted by FraaaaZ

nice one mate brit spk rocks! or should that b 'rules'?  The server doesn't seem to be up atm dunno why but im off to bed as I now enjoy sleeping more than 5 hours/day. I'll sort in the morning and will try to solve the mystery of why custom maps don't work.

rules or rocks, both sound ok lol! btw i got work in the morning :-S boss is a right grumpy miserable git! so ima jet off to sleep too...... very busy this weekend so i cant guarantee any appearance, will try to come on but will c! byeee
Heavenly_HelRAzR View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_HelRAzR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 1:55pm
hey i can play warfare if u guys need me 4 matches at all....
YOUR FAILURE IS MY SUCCESS!! psn = theVIRUSofLIFE69
FraaaaZ View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Man with many A's

Post Options Post Options   Quote FraaaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_HelRAzR

hey i can play warfare if u guys need me 4 matches at all....

well if u know the maps properly and have good tactics then lets c!
Heavenly_HelRAzR View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_HelRAzR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2009 at 9:35pm
ill touch up a bit :)
YOUR FAILURE IS MY SUCCESS!! psn = theVIRUSofLIFE69
FraaaaZ View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Man with many A's

Post Options Post Options   Quote FraaaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2009 at 5:55am
Originally posted by Heavenly_HelRAzR

ill touch up a bit :)

ur good at fragging n using weapons :-) so that aint an issue at all, just get familiar with the maps especially those like downtown, avalanche, torlan, torlan necris, serenity, islander, market district and floodgate. the others r pretty good maps too which i havent mentioned but dont get used that much. sinkhole is just about rocket launcher kills lol
 Post Reply Post Reply