| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Deep General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Updated Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Updated Roster
    Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Originally posted by Iuckshot

stats r pr0 mkay

Good stats that count are for pros ^_^. 45000 kills to only what 20000 deaths? Could be even better if i didn't care about the rank ^_^

I could constantly play qM in duel or play like I did on 360 in ranked games at release, where my kdr is 30 kills per death in both CTF and TDM.. well it started out like that anyway, never really played them a lot so could be wrong but yea
gets the point across anyway

edit:
almost makes me wanna hook upmy 360 again just to see how far im off :o
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 7:25pm
Yea. Stats is also cool to brag about IF you'r good and you'r stats are good. People with there stuff 20000 to 19000 to me is lame. Sleepy
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 7:33pm
stats dont mean shyt if you're garbage at the game
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Penguin

stats dont mean shyt if you're garbage at the game

*points at sig*

lolol
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 7:36pm
I see others decided to butt in but just so you know, not matter what ur stats say, isn't going to show what kinda player you are.

And court room? freedom of speech dumbf***... what i know has no legal contract on the information so i can say anything, and theres not **** you can do about it.

What else you got?

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 7:36pm
i mean in general foo   >:O
no style points in ut3   >/
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 7:40pm
Unless its recorded xD ROFL *at the no style points*
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Penguin

i mean in general foo   >:O
no style points in ut3   >/

im no foo, foo
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

I see others decided to butt in but just so you know, not matter what ur stats say, isn't going to show what kinda player you are.

And court room? freedom of speech dumbf***... what i know has no legal contract on the information so i can say anything, and theres not **** you can do about it.

What else you got?
should we compare than let start with your. hats 98 , flags cap 1,371, core dam 63,040, core destroyed 8, kills 38,990, deaths 37,147. lets do mine now. hats 67, flags cap 648, core dam 827,275, core destroyed 175, kills 41,834, deaths 27,787. since the results r in call in to see who is better. if u think sephiroth is better call or text 1-800-sephiroth to cast ur vote. or if u think my stats r better call or text 1-800-jibba91. u will hv until 8:00 pm est which gives u three mins. so hurry up and cast ur vote. texting and calling fees do apply.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 8:04pm
I like the American IDOL thing lol...

SO you play more WF then me and destroyed more cores and i run flags more... thats what you proved... and if you want a K/D ratio priebe69 is the acc you want... all i did was DM and TDM on that... when ur a flag runner, u tend to die more considering you get an entire team chasing you, thanks for proving nothing.....

I like the effort you put into it tho, and im proud of u for stickin in an arguement with me for this long.

But just to let you know, we're way off my original point. That being theres no need to post something about when you were in legend and whether i had balls or not. It just didn't fit. Your being crap was just a filler in my ass chewing to you cuz i felt like ranting a lil bit. Im just sayin there was no need for your post and it was just rather annoying that you said that.

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 8:05pm
pssssss jibba... hey jibba.... stats dont mean anything tbh
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 8:07pm
if u haven't realize by now i was bored and getting a good kick out of this. i got to say that last post was funny. lol
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 8:08pm
good stats can be earned quite easily... its not hard to get good stats.. people could camp etc to get kills.. and do stuff unhelpful to ur team... or u could core camp or heal unneccessary nodes in warfare to gain good stats for "nodes healed" etc... (not saying u do that.. just saying stats dont prove that much).. in game proves how good you are... no need to brag about stats unless they are real good.... anyway... maybe you should all take this stat convo and arguing ect out of deep's thread?
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 8:10pm

lol like i said, stats dont say what kind of player you are.... and i agree no more argueing in this thread.... oh and matt.... i love you

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 8:15pm

lol like i said, stats dont say what kind of player you are.... and i agree no more argueing in this thread.... oh and matt.... i love you

cheater!!!
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 8:17pm
no im joking i swear.... sh1t now im in trouble :(

Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 8:55pm

no im joking i swear.... sh1t now im in trouble :(
Ether, seph is not joking. I over heard Matilda and seph talking about how wonderful their "sword fighting" went!Dead
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 9:06pm
i knew it...

you want stats?  i'm better than you all!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 9:07pm
^^ with a jackhammer maybe thats it ;)

and so much for "deep silence" jeez papa

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 9:21pm
that's all that matters.  you can't hammer a squirrel..
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by jibba91

What else you got?
should we compare than let start with your. hats 98 , flags cap 1,371, core dam 63,040, core destroyed 8, kills 38,990, deaths 37,147. lets do mine now. hats 67, flags cap 648, core dam 827,275, core destroyed 175, kills 41,834, deaths 27,787. since the results r in call in to see who is better. if u think sephiroth is better call or text 1-800-sephiroth to cast ur vote. or if u think my stats r better call or text 1-800-jibba91. u will hv until 8:00 pm est which gives u three mins. so hurry up and cast ur vote. texting and calling fees do apply.

1,5~~,~~~ core dam ^_^ Forgot the rest of the numbers. I never die that much. Only by ppl who suck and use furys,raptors,tanks,Darkwalker(Jibb :P) etc.
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 10:20am
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Originally posted by jibba91

What else you got?

1,5~~,~~~ core dam ^_^ Forgot the rest of the numbers. I never die that much. Only by ppl who suck and use furys,raptors,tanks,Darkwalker(Jibb :P) etc.

i suck so much i run your ass over with a manta or viper most of the time LOL,
but yet again who cares.

its a game  so who care and that's what the vehicles are there for, to run players over, i just love hearing

vehicular manslaughter!!

Road RAGE!!

and my favorite PANCAKE!!
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 9:37pm
i think its unanimous when i say that i'm better than anyone here, except jibba. hes got me beat in camping the tank, b1tch
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 11:46pm
i own you king ;)

kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 8:32pm
touche
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>