| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

3Vs3 Or 4Vs4 TDM ChaLLeNgE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3Vs3 Or 4Vs4 TDM ChaLLeNgE
    Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 4:01pm

Anybody down for this? 

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 4:05pm
sign me up!
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

sign me up!
Let me kno when is good for you...Just a lil bit of a heads up...I hear all this talk that TDM is dead...Well lets bring it back from the grave!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 4:09pm

And no this doesnt have to be some clan match that we report on the site....Get any 3 or 4 ppl you can get....I just wanna see where our TDM squad stands...

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 4:14pm
Thats exactly what I'm looking for!! Let me talk to some people tonight and I'll message you DOD with all that information.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 4:25pm
I'm all in on this.  I'll be on later tonight so if you need a body I'm there! ;)
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Thats exactly what I'm looking for!! Let me talk to some people tonight and I'll message you DOD with all that information.

I read your thread last night about clans standing you up like a bad first date. Rest a$$ured that A-R will not do that to you.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 8:26pm
LOL I know A-R wont, but I'm not too sure about you rivers Disapprove 

Oh and DOD, I'm working on getting 2 other people for a 4 vs 4  and so far our dates are Sunday or Monday of this week, which dates and times work for you guys?

Afternoons work best for us on Sunday (so far) let me know..

J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 8:29pm
You mean the same way you stood me up for LBP? LoL!

Just kidding, baby girl!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2009 at 2:44pm
Any clan got enough members on today to do a TDM match vs A-R?  Maybe 5 maps, 15Mins No Kill Limit?  3Vs3 4vs4 or 5Vs5...Hit me up if you're interested.
 Post Reply Post Reply