FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Warfare Guide By Zellot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warfare Guide By Zellot
    Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 10:16pm
Play the campaign, practice, practice, practice. don't f*** around with the orb take it to the node, don't grab the redeemer unless you know how to use it, if you're on red shot anything blue, if you on blue shoot anything red, don't touch the tank node on downtown for god sakes , learn the map and i'm not saying just the outer area, learn the hidden and glitch areas. listen to the vets don't think just cause you've play a few times you know everything cause you don't. cause a vet will always kick your a**, and don't argue just listen play together don't follow what you think works. play around with the weapon, and lastly read the Art of War it only 12.21 on amazon it's a good book cause reading is fundamentalLOL.
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 7:19pm
" lastly read the Art of War it only 12.21 on amazon it's a good book cause reading is fundamental " hahahehe
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 12:09am
i read this like over 20 times and its still funny
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 12:51pm

Lol, short and to the point.  The other day in Onyx Coast someone did a weird glitch where they were able to keep the viper floating up high in the sky near red's base.  I guess they were able to use the rocks as a sort of ramp...

env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 6:57pm
yeah there are a couple of videos of things like that on youtube
 Post Reply Post Reply