| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team iAM General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GG's

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team Leader

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote T-H-E_SKILLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GG's
    Posted: 26 Jan 2009 at 12:59pm
Just wanted to say good games last night. You guyz were really impressive and I'll make sure that we have a full strenght VCTF team when we play you guyz. Still learnt alot and I think regardless of losses team iAM are still trhe VCTF team to beat. We look forward to playing you guyz this week.
It's all gravy now I got my pimp shades on
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2009 at 10:12pm

u guys played very well, ggs. lookin forward to playn u guys, much respect bro.

Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 10:09pm
we're gonna pick up on where we left off with T-H-E in our weekly showdown. we start again with warfare. 5vs5 minimum. 6pm est start time.
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2009 at 1:51pm

T-H-E is back!

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 3:37am
Good games tonight guys, Downtown was brutal. See y'all on the battlefields.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 7:57am
ggs was fun, u guys were beastn
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 1:34pm
Those games were reaaally good man xD
Really good challenge man, we should do TDM sum time,
Scores were:
Practice match- MDistrict (IAM) 0 - 4 (ICN)
Real Match- DTown (IAM) 1 - 3 (ICN) OT Twice!
Bearing in mind we both had our week WF teams up :)
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 6:09pm
yeah gg's, well played. hopefully we will both have our full squads ready for the next go around. also i would like to play you guys in all modes, but hopefully shytbub wont be so lucky next time getting stupid random kills on me with the shaped charge anymore. he got 3 kills 2 were out of no where. 1 more of those and i was gunna throw my controller into my tv screen..Censored

also no disrespect but i dont like playing on THE's server. for some reason my shots are way off on that server. i dont even know how i was being as effective as i was. my flack shots are worthless, cant even use that weapon on that server they just go right through my opponents.

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 7:24pm
HAHA LMFO lol Envy your a joker I did time that shape charge kill BTW honestly I new u were timing demer and i needed to be able to kill you with a weapon, so as an extra measure i put shape nxt to redeemer and it got ya :D lol I agree those roket kills were Jus Bcause We went straight into each other lol
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by ASHYTEBUBLExD

HAHA LMFO lol Envy your a joker I did time that shape charge kill BTW honestly I new u were timing demer and i needed to be able to kill you with a weapon, so as an extra measure i put shape nxt to redeemer and it got ya :D lol I agree those roket kills were Jus Bcause We went straight into each other lol

every time you killed me with the shaped charge it was critical. that one time you put it on the barracade your whole team was going to center. i snuck past all of you in the hall way and uber jumped the barracade then BOOM!! i was dead...i would of had the prime and we had a player camping core at that moment....

EnVy must be earned"
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 10:36pm
HeHe i luv spec ops :)
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 12:39pm
Good games last night. You guys were well organized and kept putting the pressure on us.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 1:14pm
gg's, man paw and bum are becoming so good its scary. im going to hate playing against them when they learn the vehicles and maps better. also im glad lunar got blown up by the shape charger this time instead of me =]

cant wait for the next one, these are fun and tough games!

EnVy must be earned"
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 3:43pm
I got a feeling that once we can field our main line up consistently your gonna be in for a tougher game... I was lagging like crazy for floodgate and serenity (serenity was very very bad).

Still gg's... we didn't start working as a team until half way through Torlan so hopefully you saw something that sent a chill down your spine :)
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by ICN_Danjel8

I got a feeling that once we can field our main line up consistently your gonna be in for a tougher game... I was lagging like crazy for floodgate and serenity (serenity was very very bad).

Still gg's... we didn't start working as a team until half way through Torlan so hopefully you saw something that sent a chill down your spine :)

yeah we noticed a change right in the middle of torlan xD good stuff! and as far as main line ups in warfare, we still some aces stored away. hopefully we can get ghost wolvie zellot and warhore in da mix soon. that would be us at our strongest once they get online all at the same time. i really miss playing with them, hope they arent to rusty when they get back online ~.^

EnVy must be earned"
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

gg's, man paw and bum are becoming so good its scary. im going to hate playing against them when they learn the vehicles and maps better. also im glad lunar got blown up by the shape charger this time instead of me =]

cant wait for the next one, these are fun and tough games!

If I wus dere I woulda had you and Lunar LMAO But I already had mah Turn >;-D
TheProdigy View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 6:48pm
Yea.. When they master the lil things about warfare and vctf.. With our help.. It's gonna make all teams seem like there playing us in sinkhole.. Gg's by the way.. Makes us (the non warfare starters) get better practice vs good starting warfare players..
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 7:01pm
ya sorry I wasn't on for the games. my wireless net has been acting up again and I either can't connect or I get kicked off randomly. I usually get a warning b4 i get disconnected, like none of my weapons are accessible or getting on my hover board just changes the screen and its like im floating b4 a match.
Anyways I'm sure we'll play again down the road. Hopefully at a scheduled time so most know about it and can try to make it. peace
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by ICN_TheProdigy

Yea.. When they master the lil things about warfare and vctf.. With our help.. It's gonna make all teams seem like there playing us in sinkhole.. Gg's by the way.. Makes us (the non warfare starters) get better practice vs good starting warfare players..

yeah i want a full starter line up vrs you guys in sinkhole. but that isnt warfare imo, just a dm with a core...

EnVy must be earned"
TheProdigy View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 10:09pm
im sayin.. when they get better.. it will make teams "feel" like they are playin us in "sinkhole", cuz with them in there is pretty much a win..
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 10:46pm
got you the first time. i think Atx is just scan reading or it could be the holidays.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by ICN_TheProdigy

im sayin.. when they get better.. it will make teams "feel" like they are playin us in "sinkhole", cuz with them in there is pretty much a win..

sorry prodigy i don't think ya'll can teach Bum and paw enough stuff to compete against me, envy, lunar, ghost, wolvie, warhore, darakoom, and chisox whose been playing warfare for about a couple of  years now and know the maps inside and out and some of us have surprises and tricks that ya'll don't and won't know.
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 11:05pm
Zellot, how did you get 2 or 3 years of playing Warfare when UT3 came out December 2007? Unless all of you guys played the older UT series, that's acceptable. I know Envy have.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 11:08pm
i've been playing UT since the beginning and ok i'll correct my post
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 11:08pm
lol just feels like two or three yrs. Obv no ones played wf for that long n i bought this game by chance the first day it was released, never played any other UT.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>