| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

VCTF-HangingGardens

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-He4dHunt3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VCTF-HangingGardens
    Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 5:14pm
Hey Everyone Smile Just pas5ing by and thought i would recommend a map for those VCTF Players like myself LOL It has alot of color unlike most of UT3's Maps so its a nice change Tongue Game play is quite good aswell :) if you have a server i would recommend putting it on it :D

VCTF-HangingGardens
http://www.ut3mod.com/2009/06/vehicle-ctf-map-hanging-gardens.html

You will need a PC, Pen Drive formatted at Fat32 and obv a PS3 xD

Download the UserJam.data file onto your Pen Drive. Once done insert the Pen Drive into your PS3 and start up UT3. go to comminuty then Mod Browser. Click Sqaure and select the Pen drive when requested and it should start installing onto your ps3 :)
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 5:53pm
hey man, i already hae this map and its a blast, great map. loads of way for the flag runners to run the flag. i recommend this.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 6:47pm
This is the best user created map I've ever played, I recommended it a while back but apparently it can't be added to servers and whenever I host no one joins so I give up. Everyone should get this map, although I do feel it would be suited better to ctf rather than vctf
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 7:16pm
yea its fun but like jake said its not compatible for a server. Hosting is your only option im afraid but Im trying to see if anyone could guide me in finding out why. i think its cos this map is too large - memory issues but im not sure if with some smaller maps, if its the reference to the things in the code.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:20pm
I have this map and Megastructure was cool to
Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 4:53pm
i get this later today lets play this all together?
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 5:36pm
I'll play.. I got both . Megastructure and hanging gardens.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 5:37pm
but M/K right
Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 6:29pm
f*** not unpacking
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 1:13pm

Name: VCTF-HangingGardens-Nightfall

Compatibility: PC and PS3

Description: 
A brand new remake of Hanging Gardens. Night has fallen and the Necris are out!

Download:
PC:
http://www.filefront.com/14695815/VC...-Nightfall.zip

PS3:
http://www.filefront.com/14748657/VC...ghtfallPS3.zip

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 1:25pm
Guys i had problem with the DeViLs-InFeRnO. Qwertyu42 contact the technical support for me. They will be re-install the server.

Maybe for the next week. Customs maps will be avaible in Vctf.

I'll do something like the topic :"Customs Maps for Mega Midway"

Devil prefer play small vctf maps. We hate maps like Torlan (our server have 14slots)

Hanging gardens, Anarchy Halls, and more small maps will be avaivle on our host.
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

Guys i had problem with the DeViLs-InFeRnO. Qwertyu42 contact the technical support for me. They will be re-install the server.

Devil prefer play small vctf maps. We hate maps like Torlan (our server have 14slots)

Hanging gardens, Anarchy Halls, and more small maps will be avaivle on our host.
Do I need to download the maps?
And is the Raptor in the maps?
N00biSchakr
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 3:04pm
Anarchy halls have one raptor don't worry but you can't taxi ^^

And yeah you need have this map soon installed on your Ps3 but all the link of the maps will be given on a topic.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

Small maps? LOL

scare to lose in hue maps? wanna win faster with the ***ing jump boots in small maps? lol6

that will be CTF and No vCTF, that is the way from VCTF, Vehicles and destruction there, XD.

anyway Frog! put there Traincrossing and Atlascity, are the best maps that i ever seen, ohhh yeah, put this version of hanging gardens night, looks pretty cool!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
 Post Reply Post Reply