| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WAR maps converted to vCTF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WAR maps converted to vCTF
    Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 8:36pm
think i'm gonna redownload these.....anyone interested in playing?
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 2:59am
yeah, good point, i think the mantha and scorpions don't have a lot of use in this case, may be for a moment, for make a bullseye and protect the flag or flag carrier, anyway, the ppl will see how to use, i ilke that kind of things.

well, if i don't take about a big battlefield, the Darkwalker nigthmare will be a great map for Vctf, LOL. and why not? mixes with all the vehicles, mmm, not exactly, may be,  raptors that will do interestinc.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 2:48am
yes they are smaller but it just needs one vehicle to make it vctf (hoverboard and scorpion or manta) we kept that in mind and used smaller vehicles cause they're easier to take out. it'll probably slow you down grabbing one.
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 2:44am
I'm not agree with that to you bro, cuz, market and sinkhole are a small maps, i think these maps will be great on CTF, cuz vCTF needs a big battlefield, for that we need the vehicles, but just in that part, in the rest, are great, necropolis is the RELAX MAP from UT3, quit to play, not always but great for matches.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 2:40am
i like them all equally in different ways....i think these will be more appealing to those that don't like a lot of change. i played all of them with real people and Market District and Sinkhole are gonna be favorites imo. faster pace than Necropolis!!!!
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 2:35am
ya two fase but the scavenger has a great move in the battlefield, anyway, the map looks awsome, i'm cheking the rest.

Facing Worlds looks awsome dude! you done a change for vCTF, but i don't understand why you locked the emp mine, and the vehicle in the base i think looks like the Phoenyx from UT2004. well, seems to me that. i like that maps, are so agressive

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 2:29am
scavengers are overrated. my opinion anyway, we definitely wanted to leave that out
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 2:24am

nooo, i can't believe, no scavengers in vCTF Avalanche? noooo, lol

pretty cool, and nice idea for the Redeemer, lol

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by GOW_KillinUGood

I tried joining you last night Twofase, but I got hung on the loading screen of Sinkhole for ever n ever, and had to reset ps3 to regain control.  You might of been changing maps at that point, or something, don't know.  I think it was on Sinkhole when I tried joining.

it froze 1 good time then i reset....it might have been then. got 2 back to back monster kills. maybe that was too much for my system to handle
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 8:18pm
I tried joining you last night Twofase, but I got hung on the loading screen of Sinkhole for ever n ever, and had to reset ps3 to regain control.  You might of been changing maps at that point, or something, don't know.  I think it was on Sinkhole when I tried joining.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by DSX_Rudy_D3

Thnks for this Nootsac!, i saw these maps in a Two fase Server, so, i can't join cuz didn't have the last 2 maps on this pack, lol.

Thumbs Up

quit wasting time and get em'. its like a breath of fresh air playing in different yet familiar environments. just need some more people on board. cough, cough
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 3:13pm
Thnks for this Nootsac!, i saw these maps in a Two fase Server, so, i can't join cuz didn't have the last 2 maps on this pack, lol.

Thumbs Up

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 1:02am
its just a secondary download link in case the other one is slow for some people. They are both the same thing so it doesnt matter which one u grab
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 12:48am
whats the difference between the first link and mirror link?
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 12:45am
Once again buddy, you are a true genius with these custom maps. Noot for President!!!
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 12:11am

The final map pack download is available in the first post. Enjoy!

Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2009 at 10:21am
The only Vctf maps that GOW has converted to warfare are  Containment, Rails and Facing Worlds. The rest are done by other mappers. War-corruption isnt that bad if you really play it. I mean there are tons of worse maps out there if u asked me
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 10:15pm
well i saw there WAR-COrruption, idk you guys, but, i don't like the warfare version.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

And vctf map converted to war ? =)

GOW has already done that
containment
sandstorm
necropolis
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 9:04pm
And vctf map converted to war ? =)
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 12:44pm
No prob Two Fase. Just give me a little bit because its been pretty hectic here at work. Ill get er done though.

Migz.... Onyx coast is already converted to vctf but with no levi......sorry
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 11:11am
make onxy coast a vctf map ive always wanted to play a vctf w. a levithan

Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2009 at 10:46am
NOOT i believe all of them look good now. just need you to cook up final versions. 1 map pack would be great. i'm not sure if avalanche is too big to be included with all the redecorating you did with it (he made it snow!) u'll have to be the judge of that one. thanks again. still wanna cook up those 2 versions of corruption i mentioned?
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 5:42pm
Mee to i thinks thats sinkhone is better in ctf !
But i like th bio one the middle of the map ;)
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

Have see a bug in sinkhole we don't can drive the scorpion out of the base ;)
But very Good job guys !

hahaha, i didn't drive the scorpions and the manthas there, hahaha.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>