Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: PaWwEeZy
    Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_HelRAzR

wats the point of only silencing him?? sure he cant hara** ne one like that but he will find other ways to do that....
if hes silenced? how can he?
HotSubs View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:34pm
Why aren't you able to IP ban him?  You guys have to have everyone's IP's logged, I have no doubt about that.
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:35pm
He hasn't posted anything in a long time so we don't know his IP Address that he posts on.
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Heavenly_HelRAzR View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:36pm
even if HIS IP is blocked it doesnt mean there isnt ne where else he can go to create a name there 4 on here on a different internet connection n hara** ppl. which is also somthing he can do right now if he hasnt thought of that already..i think the point is we really dont want him showing his srry face on this site at all...i mean he just diresspects us all. n we all no that about him.
YOUR FAILURE IS MY SUCCESS!! psn = theVIRUSofLIFE69
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:38pm
Razr I doubt he would do that. If he does create an account again then we'll just ban it. Simply he can't do much.
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
HotSubs View Drop Down

Yeah but blocking via IP and cookies is fairly effective.  But if he's not coming around, that's the whole idea, so no big deal.
Team Deep
Team Deep

this site is suppose to be the ut3 FAMILY...n its just no one wants the *black sheep of the family here*
HotSubs View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:40pm
If I ever see Paw I'm gonna give him a big hug!  Poor guy is just a big ball of misguided anger by now, he just needs some TLC.
Team Deep
Team Deep

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:43pm
yea he needs TLC his head smashed into a TABLE, he needs thrown off a LADDER, n he needs hit with a CHAIR....haha
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:45pm

this site is suppose to be the ut3 FAMILY...n its just no one wants the *black sheep of the family here*
unreal tournament is also meant to be competitive like all the previous ones were so why isnt this one? and if anyones the black sheep it would be strider paw may run his mouth but so does strider i havent seen strider post anything decent ...ever everytime he post its running his mouth so yeah i think paw should be given another chance IMO but im sure WOPR has his reasons for not lettin him on here as in paw runnin his mouth to wopr and tellin him to shut down this site
Team Deep
Team Deep

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:50pm
crow u do hav a point of the competitve part. everyone has there likes n dislikes i suppose. its not like he cant play the game...he just cant join in the tourny thatsall
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:52pm
all i can say is, whoever wins i hope they are better than paw so there is no doubt.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by FoeBia

all i can say is, whoever wins i hope they are better than paw so there is no doubt.
thats why i think he should play, whoever wins NEEDS 2 beat PaW in order to be called the best.
otherwise it dont really count........imo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:58pm
Y'all take junk way to seriously. He will be able to play in the tournaments. Almost everyone can run their mouth but some just have that much time on their hands and feel like doing it. I would run my mouth about sht but im just to lazy.

This is a community based site and you guys got like 1UP or Epic forum rules or something. Im pretty sure you can limit members post and stuff. Ive done it before in previous forums.

Everyone can express the way they feel but thats just life. Deal with it. I think you shouldnt be banned anyway. You guys get all like weird and like when a good argument or debate is at hand..Mods delete or lock the thread and junk and its a bunch of flaming..but who the hell cares honestly. JUST SPECTATE & Let them sort the problem out within themselves. I can understand somethings need to be deleted but the person doesnt need to be banned.

PSN:Imaginative
LaDySuBs View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 8:03pm

All of you that are so mad at him are amusing him right now.

You're letting him win just by having a thread about him.. I say just let the site admin. do what they can behind the scenes to make things the way they should be. I wouldn't involve the community in it at all.

I've just been informed that I dont play UT3 so I don't get to have an opinion, but I just think JP and WOPR seem to have everything under control.

An outsider's opinion anyway... o.O
HotSubs View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Y'all take junk way to seriously. He will be able to play in the tournaments. Almost everyone can run their mouth but some just have that much time on their hands and feel like doing it. I would run my mouth about sht but im just to lazy.

This is a community based site and you guys got like 1UP or Epic forum rules or something. Im pretty sure you can limit members post and stuff. Ive done it before in previous forums.

Everyone can express the way they feel but thats just life. Deal with it. I think you shouldnt be banned anyway. You guys get all like weird and like when a good argument or debate is at hand..Mods delete or lock the thread and junk and its a bunch of flaming..but who the hell cares honestly. JUST SPECTATE & Let them sort the problem out within themselves. I can understand somethings need to be deleted but the person doesnt need to be banned.

In all fairness, in my short time on IAG I have seen these "debates" turn into flame fests at an alarming speed.  And it seems like they usually just move it to this forum and let it go for the most part.  The honor system doesn't work on the internet.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 8:21pm
lol weezy talk **** and flame all day or something.

dude could care less..just most of UT3 is so emotional. Its just ****s and giggles. Taking Insults to heart over a game thats not even game related = FAIL because you wont even talk or anything to that person in your life unless you play UT3 and use this site.

ANYONE who wants to play in the 1v1 tourney should be able to. NO DISCRIMNATION.
PSN:Imaginative
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 8:25pm

ANYONE who wants to play in the 1v1 tourney should be able to. NO DISCRIMNATION.
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 8:28pm
first off i vote for let weezy play

he talks alot of ****, pretty much me at my worst 24/7 but its always good to have that player to root against  or whatever in the running. give people a reason to follow it to see if xkali or phant or someone can beat him.

but on the technical side.. with everyone using the site ban as an excuse.. technically the competetion site and the forum are 2 seperate logins and that excuse shouldnt be used. you can play on the competetive and still be banned from the forum.

i dont think weezy would ever of gotten to the troll levels he got on here if the community would of let him speak his mind without acting like he was the devil. he has an ego and really made alot of people in game and on here feel like "bad kids" so alot of people hated him for it and in turn he increased his distain and hated more.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

unreal tournament is also meant to be competitive like all the previous ones were so why isnt this one? and if anyones the black sheep it would be strider paw may run his mouth but so does strider i havent seen strider post anything decent ...ever everytime he post its running his mouth so yeah i think paw should be given another chance IMO but im sure WOPR has his reasons for not lettin him on here as in paw runnin his mouth to wopr and tellin him to shut down this site

someone should make a most hated poll and put some heavy hitters up there like me strider weezy crow envy etc and the rest of the forum trolls
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by FoeBia

thats like saying, "well you didnt beat Micheal Jordan, so your not the best!"  :/
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 8:34pm
Since he's banned from iAMGaming.com, he should be banned from any events that iAMGaming organizes and administers. I vote no.
XtReMe is QnL View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 8:36pm
I think he should play despite what has happened before as it is a tournament and if he is the best or close to the best why not let him in so you can say if you do beat him that you beat paw
PSN tag: DrAsTiiK_, FaZeD_U, nGs_-FaZe-
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal
QnL/X4K: Started December 18,2002
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 8:46pm

This thread is funny.

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

when someone says that anothers face is ugly and they should kill themselves, states someone shouldn't have been born, ridicules the site you come to EVERYDAY and you guys want him in???

wow....think guys THINK.  let him laugh about this all he wants.  it won't fill the void in his life.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>