Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Invisible players

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Invisible players
    Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 10:44am
I keep running into invisible players in warfare and have gotten sick of it so I decided to play a vctf game this morning, well, a guy on the other team was invisible, the only way you would ever know where he was at was if he had the flag, when he didn't have the flag he would walk over to our side and just shoot you, you never see it coming. Once you saw him shoot someone else you could just shoot in his general direction. I've downloading the mod for custom characters but don't know where they're at now that I've downloaded them. I've went to the screen where you change your character but don't see anything out of the ordinary. Where are these custom skins people are using that make them invisible, I can't even find the character mods I downloaded off the mod server built into the game.
Heavenly_HelRAzR View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_HelRAzR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 7:27pm
u have to hav the character pack for the gears of war characters (beserker) n if u scroll through all the body parts n stuff u eventually come to 1 where that body part is missing n u just do that to all the body parts n such..theres ur answer 
YOUR FAILURE IS MY SUCCESS!! psn = theVIRUSofLIFE69
 Post Reply Post Reply