| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Final Fantasy Series

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote vkrazy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Final Fantasy Series
    Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 9:53pm
im sure all of you must have or atleast tried to play Final Fantasy, if so which one did you like? personally 7 was the best one
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 10:19pm
theres already a topic for this and personally 8 was the best 7 was decent.. too..boring to keep me playin over and over again 10 was good 6 was good so was 5 12 was repetitively boring but i guess decent
UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 10:23pm
10-2 and 8!!!
vkrazy04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote vkrazy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 8:41am
why does everyone like 8 so much the battle system sucked you didnt even gain exp when you killed a boss they only thing i liked about 8 was odin even though it was hard to get him it was well worth it
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 9:18am
LOVE THEM ALL! I even bought all the Kingdom Hearts games too. I am a FF addict.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

theres already a topic for this and personally 8 was the best 7 was decent.. too..boring to keep me playin over and over again 10 was good 6 was good so was 5 12 was repetitively boring but i guess decent

wow crow.. showing off how young you are.

anyone who thinks final fantasy 8 is the best final fantasy apparently knows nothing about final fantasy

edit: atleast you didnt say 10 was the best..
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 1:08pm
im a huge fan of final fantasy, and 7 and 10 are my faves!
vkrazy04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote vkrazy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 4:43pm
yea 7 was the best cloud is byfar the most popular of all, and 7 is the only one that has its own movie as well as other prequels. i do hope they remake it in the future with 10's battle system but thats too much to ask for any excited about 13 it looks decent just hope the battle system is not like 12 hated it just cause they tired to make it like 10
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

anyone who thinks final fantasy 8 is the best final fantasy apparently knows nothing about final fantasy

not true deadaim i just really liked the draw system in 8 alot thats why i liked it alot  though the job systems from the older ones were pretty bad a** also...i just really liked drawin the magic and having it junctioned to my stats i did not use gf's or cast magic the entire time i played all i used was physical attacks and really i think the only ff were u can do that without using glitches or anything

edit: to me disliking ff7 its not that i hate it or anything really its decent..i just hated the storyline i found it to be extremely boring... sure morphing was kool and the fact that u had 2 hidden characters but... other than that... meh...
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 4:15am
Originally posted by Deadaim

Yea, because hes not a 30 year old FF elitist, his opinion is invalid?   Personally i think 8 was the best, then 12, then 7, then 6 , then 10!  I didnt like 3-5 or 10-2 , or 9!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 12:09am
big fan here 2.....have played all since FF5.....personal favorite FF7 of course followed by FFX,the last was good but i have really high expectations for the next to come.....9 march 2010
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 3:27am

3 does it for me

Post Reply Post Reply