| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GOW_MapPack_1 (PC)(PS3)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GOW_MapPack_1 (PC)(PS3)
    Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 11:34am
Originally posted by Nootsac

I think there may be a problem with hosting these maps from a PC on a ps3 server because the maps were not cooked with the unpublished versions. I'm looking into it and will hopefully have a new download link soon
Noot, please let Zellot have the Kamikaze Board mod so he can host some warfare with it! Of all the great GOW mods, Kamikaze is my favorite. The Bully Gun was pretty fun to play with too.
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 12:05pm

I made all the mods I could find of ours available to the public. Heres where they all are : http://ut3gow.com/forum/28

Ill try and find the Kamikaze board in a separate mod but for now it in most of the others
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 7:38pm

It is VERY generous of you to share the mods. Thank you very much.

To all those that read this. Whether you think you like mods or not, download them and try them out. For match play, I still favor pure servers with no mods. For having a a great time against your friends, nothing beats berzerk with the kamikaze board. Some of my best memories of UT3 involve using the kamikaze board on Azeraw.
It is also a great way to entice the PC elites to come back to console and slum it with us.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123