| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GOW_MapPack_1 (PC)(PS3)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GOW_MapPack_1 (PC)(PS3)
    Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 11:31am
Sorry guys I had to remove the link to the PS3 WAR pack becuase there are issues with the ps3 cooks of these maps. Please if you have downloaded this pack delete it as soon as you can and we will have a NEW Working version soon.
iAM_NotImpressed View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
iAM Warfare Co-Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_NotImpressed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 9:15pm
I really like the Pac-Man map.

Sweet.

The worst of the best.
PS3 = YLOD
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 1:36pm
Noot, great games last night. It was good to see you on the PS3, playing the stock maps. You have to show me that floodgate thing you were talking about. Cheers!
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 5:03am
Yeah same here, bring the rest of GOW back to ps3 sucka.

Only 366 days til yesterday!
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 7:54pm
I uploaded the NEW working ps3 map pack to the original post. Please delete any other GOW pack u may have on your ps3. There will be two dedicated ps3 servers hosted by GOW. One will have stock maps with pure setting and the other will have custom maps (GOW Packs) with pure settings for the time being. If everyone agrees to it then we will host the GOW_Limbo mod on there. I personally love that mod and if you feel the same way or you havent played it and are dying to try it out speak up now and we will put it on there.  Both servers are now up!!! Get ur a55's downloading and I will see u in there.
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 8:03pm
For those who dont know what GOW_LIMBO features
  • Semi-Berserk - Weapon Speed 50% faster than stock.
  • Team Linking - Boost teammates' link gun damage by using your link gun's alt-fire to create a direct link chain like UT2K4.
  • Team Healing - Use link gun alt-fire on teammates to heal them up to 300 health points. Teammate must not be firing a weapon to be healed.
  • *NEW* Link Flexibility - When link-healing, the link beam now bends up to 90 degrees in any direction.
  • Link Gun given from the start.
  • Kamikaze Board - Hoverboard moves faster and jumps higher. Push L1 to trigger kamikaze blast. Push R1 to attach to vehicles including other hoverboards.
  • Fast Hoverboard Remount - Remount your hoverboard without having to wait (stock board makes you wait about 1 second).
  • Game Speed + 10% - Same speed as PC version.
  • Superhero - Destroy 5 enemy orbs to receive 30 seconds of super-health (800 pts), super-speed (2x), double-damage, and the ability to fly.
  • Dual Enforcers - Two enforcers given from the start.
  • DropItAll - Drop all weapons when you die.
  • Anti-Spawn Camping - Slightly increased invulnerability time when spawning.
  • Anti-Idle - 2 Minutes of Idling... Adios
  • AutoHealth x2. Starting health is 150 - Collect super-health pickups to 300

So how many people would like to see this hosted with the custom maps?
iAM_NotImpressed View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
iAM Warfare Co-Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_NotImpressed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 8:37pm
Thanks, Noot.

Looking forward to playing these again.
The worst of the best.
PS3 = YLOD
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 11:25pm
Well, okay, I'm downloading it now.  I'll try to put on my PS3 soon. (probably late tomorrow, but it's already late, so yeah..)
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Nootsac

For those who dont know what GOW_LIMBO features
  • Semi-Berserk - Weapon Speed 50% faster than stock.
  • Team Linking - Boost teammates' link gun damage by using your link gun's alt-fire to create a direct link chain like UT2K4.
  • Team Healing - Use link gun alt-fire on teammates to heal them up to 300 health points. Teammate must not be firing a weapon to be healed.
  • <SPAN style="COLOR: #ff4040">*NEW*</SPAN> Link Flexibility - When link-healing, the link beam now bends up to 90 degrees in any direction.
  • Link Gun given from the start.
  • Kamikaze Board - Hoverboard moves faster and jumps higher. Push L1 to trigger kamikaze blast. Push R1 to attach to vehicles including other hoverboards.
  • Fast Hoverboard Remount - Remount your hoverboard without having to wait (stock board makes you wait about 1 second).
  • Game Speed + 10% - Same speed as PC version.
  • Superhero - Destroy 5 enemy orbs to receive 30 seconds of super-health (800 pts), super-speed (2x), double-damage, and the ability to fly.
  • Dual Enforcers - Two enforcers given from the start.
  • DropItAll - Drop all weapons when you die.
  • Anti-Spawn Camping - Slightly increased invulnerability time when spawning.
  • [COLOR=#0066cc">Anti-Idle[/COLOR"> - 2 Minutes of Idling... Adios
  • [COLOR=#0066cc">AutoHealth x2[/COLOR">. Starting health is 150 - Collect super-health pickups to 300

So how many people would like to see this hosted with the custom maps?
sounds amazing
!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 8:50pm
great fun, had a blast running thru these maps. definitely want to get people gettn this goin in the GOW Custom server! Great job Noot!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by iAM_TX2k7

great fun, had a blast running thru these maps. definitely want to get people gettn this goin in the GOW Custom server! Great job Noot!

^^^^ Ditto, you guys should really think about getting this, the maps are awesome Plus in the map Masterbath there are pictures of girls in bikinis.. how could you not get the pack?
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 11:17pm
Big smile
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 12:31am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

^^^^ Ditto, you guys should really think about getting this, the maps are awesome Plus in the map Masterbath there are pictures of girls in bikinis.. how could you not get the pack?

Does that make you a MasterBather?
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 6:41am
how do i download it do i need a usb?? i dont access iamgamin thru pc i do it thru my ps3! someone explain 2 me exactly how to do it plz??? soz im a complete retard when it comes to stuff like this lol
!
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 10:21am
im not sure if your able to download it here from your ps3 but your a definetly able to on Gods of Warfare site. www.ut3gow.com

the post is the top one on the page so click into it, press triangle when ur on the ps3 download link, then click save as, then save it onto ur usb thumb drive or flash drive. after u download it you should see a userdata.jam file on the usb drive. from there go to the mod browser in the ut3 settings menu and import content. if that doesnt work for you let me know and ill try to explain it clearere to you. good luck!
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 10:29am
nice one noot! hey you guys should cme back to ps3 that would be sick to play against gow and with u again! is pacer still playing? he was kool and a beast 2!
!
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 10:38am
not saying it wouldn't be fun but Pacer, Harmerty and Dakilla would never play on PS3!! You don't understand how slow the ps3 is till you have been on the PC.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 2:26pm
Harm simmer down, we're not asking for them to get rid of the PC and come back to PS3, we know you hate the ps3 but you don't speak for them, plus I believe noot said they wont be able to do this for other reasons not because the PS3 is slow.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by wikkid

not saying it wouldn't be fun but Pacer, Harmerty and Dakilla would never play on PS3!! You don't understand how slow the ps3 is till you have been on the PC.
Yeah, I've heard nothing but great things about playing on PC. I can't do it though. I rather enjoy my ps3 for what it is, a gaming system. I spend hours each day in front of my pc working. The idea of spending even more hours, in a chair, chained to a desk doesn't appeal.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 5:43pm
thanks for the map pack, really appreciate the cooks for ps3 :)

wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 5:43pm

you don't speak for them
I don't speak for them, I am quoting them!!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Does that make you a MasterBather?

AHAHAHAHAHA HITTING TENNIS BALLS AGAINST THE WALL FTW!

wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

I spend hours each day in front of my pc working. The idea of spending even more hours, in a chair, chained to a desk doesn't appeal.
it is funny, i spent to much money just to sit in front of mine! Hell, in the next few weeks i am planning to spend more...
But, who says you need to sit at a desk to be on a PC??

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 9:04pm
Please download these maps. All of them are fun to play. Containment is f'ng awesome!!!!!!
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2010 at 3:09pm
I think there may be a problem with hosting these maps from a PC on a ps3 server because the maps were not cooked with the unpublished versions. I'm looking into it and will hopefully have a new download link soon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>