FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

To All Warfare Players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To All Warfare Players
    Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 4:04pm

The last few days of last week, something been bothering me. In the past, I saw the same old people posting who's the best Warfare players copying each other post constantly. Honestly, I don't give a f*** about them.  My point is, many warfare players doesn't get enough credit what they deserve. Some people get recognition because they crack jokes, doing one position like carrying the orb, defending a node the whole game, etc. What I do, I basically do everything! Carrying the orb, defending the enemy prime (sometimes), **** the core, killing whoever in my path, EVERYTHING!!! Unlike most of you , I play to win. Losing is not an option to me. I buss my @ss off playing UT3 cause it's a competitive game!

Before I start s*** on the so called "Best Warfare Players," I want to talk about this person who always talk s*** on the forum and always get his a** whoop. Strider. That's right, you Strider. I tried of your BS saying "No one can't beat me 1 on 1 in Warfare." Newsflash buddy, I beat your @ss in floodgate by myself before ICN broke up. And then you called you so called ReC member, and I still tap that @ss. You always talk s*** when you play with your crew, but when you play by yourself you don't say NOTHING!!? What's wrong with you!? You always have something to say to your members by dawging other warfare players! Your a joke to me homie! I can list many EU players will own you in warfare!

Time to get cracking. The first best warfare player I see on the forum all the time is Envy. Envy is good warfare player. I can't lie about that, but he's not the best in my point of view. Most people hate Envy because he downgrade players. Honestly, who give a s***. When I use my another account called Hunger_for_Blood, I literally took warfare to a whole new level. That name speaks for itself. I f***in beat Envy countless times using that account. It's so funny he trashed talk me on one game after he got his a** beat down; the next round, he left. Wow Envy! You really crack me up that game, seriously.

Next up JP. JP is considers the best female that ever to play warfare. The girl got mad skills. Still, not the best in my point of view. Again, using Hunger_for_Blood, I f***in beat her countless time like Envy but more! It's funny how you complain when you lost to me in Serenity. You, Go_Dead, Zellous, ZodiacX or Migz and Arkos315. 5 great players. Me (OneMan1Army account), I was by myself. Not one of you didn't lend a hand to help me out and yet I beat every last one of you. F*** my team, I build my prime, destroy your prime, make it become my second prime and **** your core! And you said, "It's not fair! 8 against 5?" Newsflash JP, it was 1 against 5 in my point of view consider that fact my team didn't do s***! All they did was killing you!

Spagender. I told myself not to say bad about him because his a christian and he believes in God like I do. So, here is one background that most people don't know. Spagender use a secret account called DAVIDfuBLAINE around the same time tWc was here. I beat him a few times here and there, but he beat me most of the time.

Lunchy. I told myself not to say bad about him because I rarely played him. The only one game I play him was Downtown 1 on 1. We played 10 minutes straight. We were going blow for blow. Overall, I was winning most of the game cause I had the center most of the time and had his prime couple times. Not once he touch or destroy my prime. The reason we didn't finish our game cause ckc_triphop step in and ruined everything.

ZodiacX. I still want to how he get recognition in Warfare. All he does is getting the damn redeemer and shape charger. That's it. Other maps, he probably do something different. Anyways, I beat him countless time too.

Honestly, I don't know how Cokkenballs got in the category! I mean, the guy crack jokes period! He never puts alot of point on the scoreboard (only sometimes). He spawn kill people sometimes. He sits in the tank most of the time to get kills. Again, why you here?

Nootsac. Don't know history about him, but willing to challenge you.

Since I don't know the rest of the best warfare players, Im calling it a day.

Just to let EVERYONE know!!! Im handicap! I play UT3 with my left hand, pressing the 2 analog sticks, shooting button (primary), shooting button (secondary), jumping button, hoverboard, etc. If I can beat all the people I mention and get no recognition, then it's something wrong with the community!

I judge by talented players, not people who chit chat all the time just because they have a good sense of humor, trash talkers (knowing you can't win Strider) and always favor the same people constantly.

If I have to beat them again, then shall beat it! You know my PSN account. I don't care if you team stack me! I always accept a challenge because Im OneMan1Army!!!

For the rest of the community, you hate me all you want. But all that s*** is TRUE!!!
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 4:41pm
wow! lol, u need a cold beer?

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 4:43pm
No thanks. I drink straight liquor.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 4:45pm
ouch, couldn't come to me in private with me about this?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 4:50pm
OneMan1Army i know EXACTLY how you feel man.....no doubt you are a top WF player, ur bada**, u tear **** up! & u ***n play 1 handed!!!!!!!!
MEGA_-TrON- View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 4:54pm
I see ur point, but u say u don't give a Fu ck about any of these players and there warfare respect.. So why are u hear tryin to get on the list of best warfare players and u don't even care? I don't understand.. Jus play the game, who cares what people think, why does it matter if u come out of someone elaes mouth? If ur good then ur good, simple.. But if ur sayin ur the best warfare player in ut3 then more power to you, but better then spag, lunchy, humm

Each person u named has there own set of skills, don't dog them
cuz ur name is not on there.. Lata
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Spagender. I told myself not to say bad about him because his a christian and he believes in God like I do. So, here is one background that most people don't know. Spagender use a secret account called DAVIDfuBLAINE around the same time tWc was here. I beat him a few times here and there, but he beat me most of the time.

Sorry but you are wrong about the david account, fuBlaine is a PC player. On the PC he goes by pariah and is in the clan i.v.c ( he isn't very good )

Spagender and pariah are two completely different people and if you ever talked with pariah you wouldn't even think he is spagenger... pariah is an a*shole!!
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:11pm
im the best warfare player and i barely play the mode simple as that game over :)
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:15pm
I remember playing you a few times on Downtown rev. I remember you couldn't even get your own prime back because someone kept using a snipe on your forehead.

It was only a warfare player though and they don't know how to use hit scan weapons, so i wouldn't worry about it!!
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:16pm
Lefty's definitely a top warfare player imo. I've played with him countless times in WF a while back (When i was actually tryin to learn the mode) and in tdm and ctf after he joined ICN. Plus, his fragging skills are pretty damn good from what' i've seen recently. Also take in the account that he's a handicapped player that's still whoopin as s like that. Respect
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:18pm
lmao i appreciate the fan mail kid! anytime 2moz lets go 1v1! damn u got some issues kid you smoking ice?? u shoulda psn me you coulda got it off your chest in the game! LMAO most funny a** post i ever read! yeah your a good warfare player but you aint know spagander you aint know top ten warfare player soz mate! but thats not to say u wont or cant become one! send the invite we will play 2moz! i hope u get some sleep, word of advice put down that pipe! peace
!
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by wikkid

I remember playing you a few times on Downtown rev. I remember you couldn't even get your own prime back because someone kept using a snipe on your forehead.

It was only a warfare player though and they don't know how to use hit scan weapons, so i wouldn't worry about it!!
kid if im not mistaken u killed me once u were at the armor when i revived and u shot at me again which u did hit me when ur standin still like that from a far if u cant hit ur target u r a** but anyways after u did hit me again iturned around and got ur a** out of ur campin spot dont try and mouth me down ill be more then happy to show u what hitscan skill is
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

I remember playing you a few times on Downtown rev. I remember you couldn't even get your own prime back because someone kept using a snipe on your forehead.It was only a warfare player though and they don't know how to use hit scan weapons, so i wouldn't worry about it!!
kid if im not mistaken u killed me once u were at the armor when i revived and u shot at me again which u did hit me when ur standin still like that from a far if u cant hit ur target u r a** but anyways after u did hit me again iturned around and got ur a** out of ur campin spot dont try and mouth me down ill be more then happy to show u what hitscan skill is

damn didnt even know there was a snipe rifle on tha map, no wonder i always lose
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:40pm
yeah its up the stairs by the shaped charge
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:43pm
Wikkid or whatever your name is, Spagender send me a Email saying he use "DAVIDfuBLAINE" on PS3, not PC. Get your facts straight.
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:43pm
Look on the roof of the primes, where the turrets spawn.

Rev that story was pretty good but the only time i played against you, i spent the whole time inside your prime and on the roof. Maybe you are thinking of someone else Clap Wacko
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:50pm
MEGA_-TrON-: if you know how to read, I didn't diss all the warfare players. Just the people who copy each other post and repeat it over and over again. Some people don't play warfare and still copy others people post.
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Wikkid or whatever your name is, Spagender send me a Email saying he use "DAVIDfuBLAINE" on PS3, not PC. Get your facts straight.

I ain't going to argue with you, that is all ps3 players seem to do anymore. I just know the last time pariah used his ps3 account, ten minutes later he was on the PC version laughing it up about how he thought ps3 players sucked and said in chat that his account was davidfu to the person he was talking to. That and he was on the godsofwarfare site bragging that he had been using the david account to see what the ps3 was all about and wanted to take the team on.

nOOt challenged anyone to beat GOW, the prize was money. pariah went to the site and was bragging he was davidfu and would take nOOt's money because pariah was on the best warfare PC clan Lol.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:56pm

Look on the roof of the primes, where the turrets spawn.

Rev that story was pretty good but the only time i played against you, i spent the whole time inside your prime and on the roof. Maybe you are thinking of someone else Clap Wacko
well then ur story is false cause i NEVER go to my prime through the bottom so for u to be face to face to me and kill me like ur sayin u did so many times is like me losing to strider in a duel... impossible
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:57pm
* yawn *
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:57pm

im the best warfare player and i barely play the mode simple as that game over :)

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL oh andLOL
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by Zellot

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL oh andLOL
i know its a good joke that wikkid seems to take so serious though on the real im pretty good at warfare for barely playin it if anyone knows me they would know what my skill is and not doubt what i can do he obviously doesnt know me :)
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 6:08pm

Originally posted by Zellot

i know its a good joke that wikkid seems to take so serious though on the real im pretty good at warfare for barely playin it if anyone knows me they would know what my skill is and not doubt what i can do he obviously doesnt know me :)

i'll give you alright Tongue mainly because of that late night match iam had with uP that one day
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 6:13pm
haha u cant say much about that match when 3 out of the 4 players nvr played warfare i was the only all round player uP really had (excluding helscream) all the games were played on a dedicated hst except for sinkhole and the lag i had on sinkhole was beyond rediculous me foxy and bum were about 3000 miles away from the host then finally downtown came u guys won 1 match we won one i think im not too sure i got f***in booted and it wouldnt let me log back in thats when i was havin that stupid dns error finally fixed that though was decently fun though
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 6:25pm

damn cuz i see it finally got to u, yo man  you and i converse on this once before  so i really know how you feel, but you can't let people get to you ,like i said before it's all a poplarity contest the people that play together and get along together the most will name each other the most. like i never see no one name coldwinternite that dude was the **** when he played but i still think he was someone else in disguse and only a few people mention nootsac and thats probably me and jen and no one mention duragesic that fool taught me how to look at the ins and outs of the maps.

and i will say this it's good that you let this out cause it's bad to keep things in. although other mention on this might disagree
 p.s. dude i don't believe you could beat nootsac we've all tried and failed 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>