| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team iAM General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 24>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM Roster
    Posted: 02 Mar 2009 at 12:40am
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2009 at 2:17am
SOME is an understatement Kayotic! LMAO, the first words i hear from u wen i join ur team are "NO F'N WAY!!!" LOL
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2009 at 4:52am
Originally posted by iAM_KayoticKilla

yeah, I've been thinking that Rikan, and have been going back and forth about whether or not to let him use a mic or not.....Most recently he's been playing without a headset which has kind of solved the problem, but he has used it in the past and may use it with me supervising. Do to my time in teh US Army, I've probably used some colorful language at home more than I should. And if you've played UT3 with me, you've probably heard some outburts from me on more than one occasion.

I hear u bro.  I will make every effort to curtail my language when and if he has a headset.  It will be hard tho.  most that play with me always know when I die because of my outbursts lol.

iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2009 at 4:17pm
LoL. nice.
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2009 at 8:43pm
yeah im the same way with my son i usually let him jump on my name so if its the weekend and u dont hear me my son is on if its during the week then that means i dont wont to talk to u get the message
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2009 at 3:36pm
is there anyway i can edit my account? like to change my screen name...& also if anyone can edit the iAM roster... i am no longer iAM_Wreckingyou... i am now iAM_OffTheEdge... i had to change it b/c Two_Fase pointed out that i didn't capitalize the Y in "You" =/ and now it bothers the heck outta me... so yeah... if anyone can do that for me, that would be great! thanks -Leah
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2009 at 3:50pm

Unfortunately, you can't edit your psn ID. you can create a new psn ID/sub account, but you can't edit the way a name is spelled once it's created.

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2009 at 9:47pm

Unfortunately, you can't edit your psn ID. you can create a new psn ID/sub account, but you can't edit the way a name is spelled once it's created.

Ugh.. tell me about it..  Not two days after making my clan name (RTO_SJ-17), I wanted to change it, but then I realized that I couldn't.  I was wanting to at least make it the more recongizeable RTO_SilverJ-17 or RTO_Insane, but nope.  Then again, I could of used my third email address to make that, but I forgot to.. and now that's being used for the revival of my "Insane_NewB" account.

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2009 at 9:52pm
u can use fake yahoo email addresses to set up new accounts, so go create a new account wit something like RTO_SilverJ@yahoo.com or something. it works
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2009 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by iAM_TX2k7

u can use fake yahoo email addresses to set up new accounts, so go create a new account wit something like RTO_SilverJ@yahoo.com or something. it works

I had a feeling that I could do that when it accepted my email address that I was unsure of what it was (because I haven't used it a good while..  I think I got it wrong btw..).. :P  Hmm.. that name suggestion sounds better than attaching the 17.. and besides, SilverJ's my regular PS3 account name.. the PSN is what's SilverJ-17..
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2009 at 7:40pm
MicroMiniM is the best player on this roster. That kid is awesome!
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2009 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by T-H-E_Pinnacle

MicroMiniM is the best player on this roster. That kid is awesome!

we breed serial killas
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2009 at 9:10pm
OMG, that is crazy. LoL. LOL
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2009 at 9:19pm
Thats funny. My son wants to play but his mom is dead set against it.
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2009 at 10:27pm
same here Derk, but we've already unleashed the monster and to take it away from him would be a nightmare. If my wife had her way about it, MicroMini would never play an M rated game.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 2:37pm
omg... two_fase i'm gunna slap you!!! take iAM_Wreckingyou off the roster and add this account... =/ i asked to get my account enabled?? ... =/ you guys suck you make me sad *sad face* lol yall need to play with me more... it seems only Tx,Kayotic,&Envy only play with me =/... is it because i smell? lol seriously wtf yall need to play with me more often <333333333333333 i can own you all in duels and TDM all day  ^_^ if yall haven't already add L337Leah or iAM_OffTheEdge
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 2:39pm
opps my bad you already took it off =/ well i'm still gunna slap you!!!
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

opps my bad you already took it off =/ well i'm still gunna slap you!!!

u and your mood swings, its like you have a split personality. no wonder you wanted two names.
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 4:17pm
^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL. Leah and her mood swings. Is my little sis moody today?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2009 at 3:55am
grrrr i think im PMSing soon!!! haha i'm on b1tch mode!!! yes big bro lil sis is moody....now get me some fukn chocolates!!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2009 at 3:55am
i'm gunna slap all of you if you don't add me on L337Leah and on my iAM_OffTheEdge account... forreal... =]
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 2:12am

here u go leah

Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 12:05am
Fase, you need to update the main roster with our newest additions when you get a chance.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Zellot

here u go leah

awww thanks Zellot! i Wuvvv you =]
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 12:06am

Fase, you need to update the main roster with our newest additions when you get a chance.
word =] my two little sisters joined! xD did anyone else join? ^_^
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 24>