| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team iAM General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 24>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM Roster
    Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 5:26pm
i  guess no more guessing he has be stopped
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 7:44pm
so we playin THE today?

and da hell you guys gunna fix my avi to iAM?

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 7:56pm
I think I have a pretty good idea who it is, and I don't think it's DoD.

Oh snap, I didn't see that his name was removed from the roster, so I guess he's no longer a member. I would like to welcome Jibwa/Aqua back to clan iAM.
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 8:19pm
it was dod..he must of delete the post where he said it was him...

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Arkos315

it was dod..he must of delete the post where he said it was him...

i dont think it was dod...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 10:01pm
it was...

Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 10:59pm
I'm assuming that DoD is disbaning A_R?!? If so, Arko, who are you rollin with?
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 2:16am
Yes it was me let's put it to rest.  A-R is 4 Life....I wanna apologize to Two_Fase if i caused any problems.  As much as it makes sense for me to be in iAM i cant turn my back on my boiz & i cant do tha whole bein in 2 clan sh*t jus isnt for me.  Hope there's no hard feelings, best of luck to ya!
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 11:37pm
No biggie DoD, you gotta do whats best for you and yours. Obviously I can't speak for Two_Fase, but I'm pretty sure they'll always be an open slot for you should you ever want to come back. Anways, good luck to you sir and we'll see you on the battlefield.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 10:38am
Maybe we can have some real talks about a match now...VCTF & TDM...I'd be willin to do all maps except Corruption....5Vs5 Or 6Vs6...Hit me up on my A-R name if you're interested iAM...
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 11:34am
we just need to know a day time
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 2:34pm
Maybe this weekend.....?
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 3:11pm
i believe sat. we got qm (need to verify date) and sun we got T-H-E
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 6:57pm
im not gonna be on Saturday, but i should be free sunday...
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

i believe sat. we got qm (need to verify date) and sun we got T-H-E

I'll add ya on my A-R  name and we can chat about it or something...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 12:38am
wredking you ??? O_O
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 12:50am
Great games tonight guys. That was fun.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 1:29pm
Where is the war report? I was waiting for it.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by T-H-E_Pinnacle

Where is the war report? I was waiting for it.

lol. it's coming gotta gather my data....it can get a bit long with all those matches
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2009 at 11:10pm
Just an FYI for everyone. My son, MicroMiniM, has been begging me for the past few months to become a "member" of iAM. Today, with the premission of Two_Fase, MicroMiniM is now an honorary "member" of iAM, he will be playing under the name of iAM_Destruction. Please remember that he is 5 years old. So bare with him, also, if you he says or does anything out of line while in a match, please report back to me either on here or via psn text message.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 12:19am
AWESOME! MicroMini has just joined a great team! Congrats to iAM_Destruction.
TheProdigy View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 12:33am
lol thats wild kayotic! hes the next best thing in ut3!! lol keep him at it bro!
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 5:23pm
be prepared for a bombardment of friend requests from him.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by iAM_KayoticKilla

Just an FYI for everyone. My son, MicroMiniM, has been begging me for the past few months to become a "member" of iAM. Today, with the premission of Two_Fase, MicroMiniM is now an honorary "member" of iAM, he will be playing under the name of iAM_Destruction. Please remember that he is 5 years old. So bare with him, also, if you he says or does anything out of line while in a match, please report back to me either on here or via psn text message.

I"m proud of him and he isn't even my son lol.  good for you guys.  I am a bit concerned that there is a lot of 'bad' words uttered in the middle of a match.  
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 9:30pm
yeah, I've been thinking that Rikan, and have been going back and forth about whether or not to let him use a mic or not.....Most recently he's been playing without a headset which has kind of solved the problem, but he has used it in the past and may use it with me supervising. Do to my time in teh US Army, I've probably used some colorful language at home more than I should. And if you've played UT3 with me, you've probably heard some outburts from me on more than one occasion.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 24>