| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team iAM General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 24>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM Roster
    Posted: 09 May 2010 at 2:20pm
apparently if you're on this thread then we are
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 2:23pm
LMFAO, you want to hear the funniest **** in the world?

Way back when on the epic forums , kayotic killa made a post talking about iAM

iAM_loyal
iAM_Brave
iAM_Trust worthy

blah blah blah

The next post after that , some pc player comes in and says
"You forgot iAM_Never_gonna_get_laid

btw, i still like JP cuz her knowledge helped me figure out that warfare can actually be fun ( respect)

iAM_Avenger <--- funny ass dude

Shinobi <---- mad skills,

thas it though LOL

Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 2:27pm
i guess we reached A-R and qm status....every great clan has drama surrounding them in their thread
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 2:31pm
LoL Fase...We've never had any drama...I dunno what you're talking about...
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

i guess we reached A-R and qm status....every great clan has drama surrounding them in their thread
You mean we have reached th highest rank ... the DRAMA LLAMA status ? I know about ar and qm but you left out my daughter
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 3:06pm
Some things never change.

For the record... I tried to poach an iAM player and found out the same day that they are getting active again.  If I see one bit of dust settle on that guy, I'll be on him like white on rice.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 3:54pm
with a game this small, techincally you have to jack members. Atleast it isn't halo 3 and I'm not paying remy a couple grand to join qM. And if your team has like 20 members you can share some. :) not referring to anyone in particular
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 3:56pm
and ar is more loved than qm for the record.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 4:02pm
All of the A-R members are free to come and go as they please.  No contracts, no expectations.  However, everyone is incredibly loyal to the Brotherhood without any discussion.  We do have several members that split their time with other clans, games, platforms or groups and that's cool with us.

This seems like more of a PM issue than anything else.  Legit or not, bashing our "host" team in the forums just looks bad and erodes what little is left of the community.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:18pm
lets all be friends and play some snow reel and duel with spider mines =) LOLOL

COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 8:03pm

If someone leaves your clan after simply being asked by another clan, do you really want to sweat the loss? Nobody is under contract, so we are all essentially "free agents". I guess I would only take exception with the player who left if he/she just left without consulting their current clan. If AR or any other clan asked a player to join and he/she does, I wouldn't hold them in contempt. KMA, AR and IAM are  great clans. It's rather flattering if any of them asks you to join. How you react to these situations may affect whether talent wants to join in the future.

Just my .02, if it is even worth that much.
Cheers.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

If someone leaves your clan after simply being asked by another clan, do you really want to sweat the loss? Nobody is under contract, so we are all essentially "free agents". I guess I would only take exception with the player who left if he/she just left without consulting their current clan. If AR or any other clan asked a player to join and he/she does, I wouldn't hold them in contempt. KMA, AR and IAM are  great clans. It's rather flattering if any of them asks you to join. How you react to these situations may affect whether talent wants to join in the future.

Just my .02, if it is even worth that much.
Cheers.

Clap

my thoughts exactly. loyalty speaks for itself.  
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 8:43pm

A person may leave a clan for any number of reasons. Some good, some bad. Those looking in from the outside are generally not privvy to the reasons and should really refrain from passing judgement. That being said, THIS IS JUST A FVCKING VIDEO GAME PEOPLE!!!!! STOP WITH THE DRAMA!!!!! WE'RE NOT A BUNCH OF TWELVE YEAR OLDS!!!! Let's get some good matches going and have some fun.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 8:58pm
now that everyone has said something ....baaaack on topic
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 9:04pm
twofase... I didn't change my name to Jennytalia.. why you listed me as such? jumping the gun? lol I never made my decision
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

now that everyone has said something ....baaaack on topic

yes lets get back on topic, JP didnt take her mother out for dinner, and she wont give me her mothers phone number to take her out for a nice meal, VERY INCONSIDERATE tsk tsk ;)

iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 9:26pm
tx is coming home??
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

tx is coming home??

dare i get excited?  it would be like the dodgers coming back to brooklyn, telling scarlett we do give a damn, letting old yeller out, telling tiny tim we will be coming home for christmas, the mets actually winning a WS.  I could go on.. oh perchance to dream...
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 4:43am
Lol
medic573 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Rescue One

Post Options Post Options   Quote medic573 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 8:50am
Alright.......being one of the "elders"........I suggest that we all join hands and have Khantusion lead us is a rousing rendition of Kuhm By Ahh........which loosely translates to "God dam pole smoking c o c  k  monkeys". 
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

iAM_CyTToRak       VCTF WARFARE TDM CTF
iAM_UR_DADDY      VCTF CTF WARFARE TDM
iAM_Contra            VCTF TDM WARFARE CTF
iAM_Vasto_Lorde   VCTF WARFARE TDM CTF
iAM_Se_Xy_B3ast  VCTF TDM WARFARE CTF
iAM_KayoticKilla     VCTF TDM WARFARE CTF

iAM_JennyTalia        WARFARE TDM VCTF CTF
iAM_Vercingetrix      WARFARE VCTF TDM CTF
iAM_RELENTLESS     WARFARE VCTF TDM CTF
iAM_ozymandias      WARFARE WARFARE WAREFARE WAREFARE
iAM_Ur_Demise        WARFARE VCTF TDM CTF
iAM_OMNISCIENT     WARFARE VCTF TDM CTF
iAM_Avenger            WARFARE VCTF TDM CTF
iAM_s_WildCard       WARFARE VCTF CTF TDM
iAM_Lost_Prey_        WARFARE CTF VCTF TDM

iAM_TheEggMan (Wopr-1) TDM CTF
Didn't you guys use to add your A.K.A.....Why did you take them off??? I like to know who I'm battling

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 7:58pm
iAM_s_WildCard. it's up to the others whether or not they want to post their non-clan tags.
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 8:46pm
iAM_UR_DaDDy  thats me yeah
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 8:52pm
iAM_Relentless
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 5:26am
Iam_waiting for everyone to put there original tags. I don't know who m playing besides the above 2 and avenger
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 24>