| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899100 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 8:08am
Lets keep this to PM's.

I'm sure we can sort this out...
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 8:15am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Lets keep this to PM's.

I'm sure we can sort this out...

this stuff needs to be handled internally.   try to keep stuff like this off public threads
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 8:18am
as I said.. move this over to the private thread in your clan base.  It's a private clan matter.  
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 8:23am
We don't need a private thread... we know what we are doing and I'm sure we can sort something out. Once a Fu K, always a Fu K
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 11:15am
I hope its all sorted out now.

Lets just forget this, if people wanna do their own thing then just tell everyone about it. Saves confusion and any problems.

Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

After reading my messages 2day I'm Shocked......I've been taken off Fu.K? Why?!& what do you mean Sub Clan :SAre you meaning the Doubles clan me & BeAsT were gona make?Whats wrong with that?The Doubles Clan is in Different Ladders & is Only for pure fun 4 me & BeAsT to Play with other Doubles Clans........  2 Vs 2I've allways Represented Fu.K but as soon me & BeAsT made our Doubles Accounts we get taken off Fu.K?Sk-iller, Danjel & Darkangel you've deleted me of psn & Haven't given me a chance to talk with you or other fu.k members about all this.If i new it was such a big deal you guys could of easily just asked if Me & BeAsT Would Represent Fu.K in the Doubles Ladders on gamebattles but the problem there you can only have 2 People in the Roaster......1 Day i stay off my PS3 & all this happens........I'm sad that you guys took it this far & even deleted me of your PSN.......   I Enjoy playing with you guys & I Believe I've done nothing wrong
wtf is going on ??
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 4:01pm
Crister is bck later 2 night!?
Yahooo, thats f***ing gay beyond my wildest dreams....
Lt.båi.
PS: Very nice cristersen.
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 4:14pm
yes daddy... i'm at home on my ps3 at the moment but i'm thinking about taking a 2 h nap n then back on mw2.

in neeew yooork !!!!
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
DEVIL_-H0RR0R View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 7:44pm
ha! how dus it feel danny to be just diched in the dirt....?

not good is it m8!
DEVIL_-H0RR0R View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 7:45pm
gess you now know how it felt to me when you diched me in the dirt!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_-H0RR0R

gess you now know how it felt to me when you diched me in the dirt!

Your always in the dirt.

We didn't ditch him... You would probably need a brain to understand what went on. Its not important..

What is important is that we want HH and Beast to be a part of Fu K because without them we all agree it just wouldn't feel the same.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 10:19pm
Damn right it wouldn't be the same.

When ever do you hear any1 else say.....

"I'm the Fu.king Daddy"

or

"I'm the TiTTies"

LMAO
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Damn right it wouldn't be the same.

When ever do you hear any1 else say.....

"I'm the Fu.king Daddy"

or

"I'm the TiTTies"

LMAO

Exactly... :D
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 10:29pm
Best site ever...

www.chatroulette.com

Absolutely amazing!
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 2:45am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Best site ever...www.chatroulette.comAbsolutely amazing!
hahahaha that site is full of w**kers... i was just about to tell you about it coz i know how much you love to see c***s on ur screen. i can imagine you looking for young boys from there.
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 7:39pm
Haven't played with you ***-ers in a while, will have to get some games in soon. Kinda hard to decide who to play with when you've got 3 different groups of people inviting you at once (Mr popular eh). If you see me running around with other clantags on, it's just for fun like with a few mates, haven't left or anything.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 7:50pm
Oh, and also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDJ-PnoJQcs
Best noscope evar? Embarrassed
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 8:46pm
hahahahaha amazing vid jake!

I can't even see that guy he kills. amazing.
Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:35am
CbS - ***

5v5 VCTF

Sandstorm, Necropolis, Suspense, Rails

Tie breaker: Kargo

we have to see wut time ok?
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:53am
Kargo? are you mad? thats the most sh1ty map to play in a clan match..........

what ever team gets the tank the other team will camp.

Rails. i don't think fu.k have had much experience with this map? only time any1 will see this would be on the US Servers.

Sandstorm, Necropois, Suspense should be enough.

Suspense would be the tiebreaker

Suspense = Snipe Contest with me & Rapid ;) LOL
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 11:30am
I'm on, yes to Rails! One of my favs actually! It got a Raptor too;-)
First Friday!? Kargo NO!
PS: Those Cbs guys are really agressive and curses all the time... Darkangel x 3..
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 12:14pm
hi guyz,i´m sorry i couldn´t accept ur invite last night,i had a full party and i was in the middle of some intense games.
next time i´ll join u guyz 4 sure
Rap1dFir3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rap1dFir3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 1:22pm
haha hh schnipe schnipe :P but if suspense is tie breaker only 2 maps? u outta ur mind?

kargo might not be good tie breaker we sort this out.

i think hh is illegal because hes way to good :P
Fu.K-ItZ-Rap1d-
Veulen14
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 1:28pm
if you think im good on UT3 you should see me in COD MW2 ;)

3.20 K/d :P on my M4-II_BeAsT_II Account :D
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 3:11pm
F u K is whole againBig smile

The F u K soul has been restored
GameBattles
I think that we are now over our learning stage on G.B.
If you remember I said it would be best to have a trail run and then remake the team when we are over our noobish ways.
With the drama over the last couple of dayz the time has come. The new roster & team will be ready by thrusday evening & it will be a fresh start 4 us all.

I will be switching to my F u K account since it is now level 70. That makes shaker, HeadHunter, me & Beast the F u K members rocking F u K tags. I'm sure the rest of you will get there at some point.

New Members

Big welcome to my big little bro F u K - aLaTiOn & new search monster Rapidz.

I was thinking that new members should have to rank up their new F u K accounts to lvl 70 b4 being considered for clan matches. Good idea or not?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899100 196>