| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 1:15am
A big what up to the EU version of A-R!

Yo feLLas, Arkos, DoD & I played several matches with your boy HeadHunter last night. Dude is a MW2 monster! He was creeping in our games & dropping nukes outta his a$$ on mafu¢kas! I was fu¢king wasted & laughing my baLL$ off! Good $hit!
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 1:49am
Oh & Lmao @ Danjel for being the realist mafu¢ka on iamGAYming.com! Homeboy always speaks the truth on UT3 & how scumbags need to get a life outside of this lame-a$$ $10 Wal-Mart bargain bin video game!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 9:18am
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns

Whats ur fav sign and emblem? I really like the FNG coz it makes u go a little more unnoticed. I wish we could compare which ones we have and don't have like trophies!

And ty rivers... truth comes easy to me, just like knifing comes easy to you :)
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 11:15am
Originally posted by J_Rivers

Yo feLLas, Arkos, DoD & I played several matches with your boy HeadHunter last night. Dude is a MW2 monster! He was creeping in our games & dropping nukes outta his a$$ on mafu¢kas! I was fu¢king wasted & laughing my baLL$ off! Good $hit!
The guy is a f u king machine. He pisses gunners and sh1ts nukes and then shouts "I'm the TiTTies!"
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

The guy is a f u king machine. He pisses gunners and sh1ts nukes and then shouts "I'm the TiTTies!"
LOL, and very true:-)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 2:28pm
Yo!
I want to play AR!
Anyone ready?
ehhh?
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 2:36pm

Haha that made my Day LOLLOLLOL
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Yo!
I want to play AR!
Anyone ready?
ehhh?
No ones ever ready to take on A-R, but I wanna get ready.

I'm gonna give UT3 a little time this week to see how we work as a team. We haven't played properly together for over 2 months now.

If all goes well and enough interest is shown by F u K members I'll put up F u KW a Rz by the weekend. That means we'll be able to get at least 1 clan match practise b4 we tear A-R a new 1 or at least try 2.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 4:21pm

Yo!
I want to play AR!
Anyone ready?
ehhh?

I'm gonna give UT3 a little time this week to see how we work as a team. We haven't played properly together for over 2 months now.

If all goes well and enough interest is shown by F u K members I'll put up F u KW a Rz by the weekend. That means we'll be able to get at least 1 clan match practise b4 we tear A-R a new 1 or at least try 2.
Very nice Skillerman... I played all day... fun as hell.
But without u, dark, crister, dan, headh, coolw. its not the same. its a shame really. Its a long time since ive huddle up with dark on suspense;-)
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 5:13pm

Yo!
I want to play AR!

Anyone ready?

ehhh?

Very nice Skillerman... I played all day... fun as hell.
But without u, dark, crister, dan, headh, coolw. its not the same. its a shame really. Its a long time since ive huddle up with dark on suspense;-)
well i didn't see u playin today oldman. even though u said so
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 6:28am
It seems A-R have copyed Mine and Danjels Setup

1 Man Army with n00btubes LOL
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 11:54am
Ha, i found a new flying pattern for raptor on suspense today:-)
Very nice..
PS: I think Skillerman was surprised by that yesterday;-) He was angry...
Please get the server up Capt. I can contribute with the cost.
If we ever gonna be ready to take down AR this is the time.
Its so much fun playing UT3 im amazed...
The INFECTED guys is really good to play with, organized!
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 1:09pm

AngryAngryAngry sukc balls shaker, I'll get you one day aarrrgghh!

If you think I was angry you should have heard dark.  You are as good a raptor man as always shaker. I could never be suprised by your skillz. What I did like was the smoothness you moved around the map. It was a cultured perfomance. Give me a little while to get in the swing of things and I'll swat that fly you call a raptor out of the air 2nite shakermanWink
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 3:10pm

Yo!
I want to play AR!
Anyone ready?
ehhh?

I thought you meant play AR at MW2, why go back to UT3? That's like dumping Cheryl Cole for this:

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

Yo!
I want to play AR!
Anyone ready?
ehhh?

I thought you meant play AR at MW2, why go back to UT3? That's like dumping Cheryl Cole for this:

Danjel won't like you putting up pictures of his mrs!

we'll play A-R at both I think. It will be a year since the birth of F u K soon so we are gonna celebrate in style with games against A-R in MW2 & UT3
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 3:15pm
Sorry I've been listening to Dark a bit to much. It's another couple of months until the Years up. My bad
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

It seems A-R have copyed Mine and Danjels Setup

1 Man Army with n00btubes LOL

Lies, All Lies!  I was doin this before you started creepin into our parties lol...Now i invite you on the regular...What you did do is open my eyez too the claymore cuz i got tired of gettin killed by em...The only thing i ever hear HeadHunter say too me is..."Take those flying vehicles outta the sky or cover me"...LOL
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 7:04pm

Originally posted by JakeT111

Yo!
I want to play AR!
Anyone ready?
ehhh?

Danjel won't like you putting up pictures of his mrs!

we'll play A-R at both I think. It will be a year since the birth of F u K soon so we are gonna celebrate in style with games against A-R in MW2 & UT3

Jake my girlfriend says that was meant to be a private picture. Please take it down.

And I agree about going back to ut3, its such a sloppy game compared to mw2.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 7:07pm
Your Gf looks like she has radiation sickness from a nuke! =(
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 10:11pm
Very fun games tonight F u K ers, big TY to Heavenly for having the patience to heal the DW. Awesome.
Even Skillerman was enjoying this. Very nice.
What we do is up to us:-)
PS: Chech out "thether incident" on Youtube Skillerman... Give me some thaughts on it!!
While ur at it Search for Valeri Uvarov, read his finding/stories.
Gilgamesh, Enoch, Argonautica/jason, Sumer, Nan Mandol, Old testament, Gods Of Eden: William Bramley. Holy geometry/freemason, Pinealgland/vatican. DMT, and last and best: The RA material.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 8:24am
I'm gonna be going thru a few more MW2 maps today (off work coz of the foot deep snow)... I've found another way to defend B on Favela from quite far away.. and I think I showed most of you the point on invasion to defend B from (coupled with A or C).

If anyone from Fu K needs help with any maps for domination I can help u out :)
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 3:20pm

yeah they are amazing with those glitches atleast INFECTED_WEED is (illi****)

ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 3:24pm
ut3 today???

sorry Danjel :)   u can join too!!! w**ker
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2010 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Crister _

yeah they are amazing with those glitches atleast INFECTED_WEED is (illi****)

LOL @ illishit. LOL
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 5:11am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Fouk me

Yeah ano :O

Danjel Playing......UT3!!!??? Has the world gone mad!? LOL

Anyway Guys it's Fu.k-iNg-BeAsT's Birthday in 2 Weeks and I think I've got the Perfect Present to give him :)

Since he Doesn't Like the PS3 Controller as Much as the Xbox360 Controller i Decided to Buy Him....

The XCM Cross Battle Adapter 2.0 & a Madcatz Modern Warfare 2 Xbox360 Controller :)

The Adapter Lets him use the Xbox Controller on his PS3

So i think he will be Happy when he see's this Smile

2 Bad the Adapter only comes in Pink/Purple LOL

The Adapter Isn't Cheap! £50 just for that! plus the £30 for the Controller so he better get me a good Present for my Birthday haha :P
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8990919293 196>