| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 3:47pm
skillz u need to restart the server or something coz someone glitched the flag again in kargo
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 6:17pm
Does anyone know how to ban specific IP's from servers?
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

cloudy was wondering the same thing a while back. try pming her, she might have found the answer out.

but you're not allowed to ban my ip, i have far too much fun stalking you!
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 7:08pm

Just received an answer from MidnightGaming.com on this very question.  There is no web admin interface for the PS3 servers.
UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 10:42pm

We have all been invited to the A-R website. Its invitation only so we don't have to worry about anything but playing and enjoying the game.

From now on I'll be posting all our videos over there and hopefully sk-iller will continue to do write ups on here but even more hopefully we can have fuller write ups and analysis over on that site.

Again a big thanks to Aqua for helping to set this up and DoD.

The site isn't moderated so act like a d*** and your out. Works for me so hope you guys can respect that too.
...i'm confused....Embarra**ed
what's wrong with this site?
will no one be posting on this site anymore?

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 6:01am
I'm not saying anyone has to do anything lol... I'm just saying I prefer that site now in light of recent events, so posting less on here and more over there. Plus we have our own organised video thread which is more useful than them just getting lost in here.

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 9:28am
Originally posted by UrLord75
...i'm confused....Embarra**ed
what's wrong with this site?
will no one be posting on this site anymore?

[/QUOTE

Use both.
The way I see it is we can't keep in contact with rest of community on ARs site because they are not there. Thats why its important to remain active on iAMs.
AR is a more private and mature forum for us to take advantage of. I plan to be on both.
Use both.
The way I see it is we can't keep in contact with rest of community on ARs site because they are not there. Thats why its important to remain active on iAMs.
AR is a more private and mature forum for us to take advantage of. I plan to be on both.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 9:31am
The match with Lady will not happen this weekend. They are not able to field enough players this weekend and have asked for the match to be moved to next weekend.

The match with Deep still looks to be set for Sunday

I will try and organise something else for tonight. I'm thinking another clan match or some fun inter F u K game, whateva mode.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 1:48pm
If its inter Fu K i'll put my ut3 disc in.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 2:02pm

We have all been invited to the A-R website. Its invitation only so we don't have to worry about anything but playing and enjoying the game.

From now on I'll be posting all our videos over there and hopefully sk-iller will continue to do write ups on here but even more hopefully we can have fuller write ups and analysis over on that site.

Again a big thanks to Aqua for helping to set this up and DoD.

The site isn't moderated so act like a d*** and your out. Works for me so hope you guys can respect that too.

Glad too have you & your clan there...Aqua's puttin together one hell of a site & the best is yet too come =)
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 2:12pm

If its inter Fu K i'll put my ut3 disc in.
Goodstuff. Go get a smoulder gun just incase
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 2:14pm
I'm actually gonna buy one... I've been watching about how to fix ye old YLOD...

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 2:19pm
That vid puts me off ever opening up my ps3. But desperate time calls 4 desperate measures 

F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 2:51pm
I want to play AR again.... We have something to revenge there. Im on in two hours.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

I want to play AR again.... We have something to revenge there. Im on in two hours.

That's the spirit!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 3:42pm
Its how we all feel :)

Hug
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 3:44pm
I broke down and picked up a new PS3 today.  I'm an addict, what can I say?  What time do we scrim with you F.U.Kers?
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

I broke down and picked up a new PS3 today.  I'm an addict, what can I say?  What time do we scrim with you F.U.Kers?

Nothing is set up @ this moment....We might be playin DEEP tonight, Keep fingers crossed.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 3:48pm
nothing wrong with F.U.K n' DEEP both in the same night-
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 3:50pm
haha.. if we are online then lets sort something out. Be cool if we could play on the EU host.

If you guys win that then its something really impressive
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

That's the spirit!
Lol Ty;-) To be the best, u got to beat the best...Ill keep the spirit:-)
K.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2009 at 8:36am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

Nothing is set up @ this moment....We might be playin DEEP tonight, Keep fingers crossed.
I don't if the allstars are being played 2nite but if not something friendly might be in order.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2009 at 11:00am
i want to play A-R again :O but can't 2nyt as im out to a house party Stern Smile lol

i want sweet Revenge by headshoting all of you's once in Suspense :P muwahahaha Wink
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2009 at 9:36pm
We still on for tomorrow b1tches! lol jk!
Looking forward to this 4est 9 Uk correct?

Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2009 at 6:35pm
Great Games *** ... that last game on SandStorm was tight!

next week on our host ???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 196>