| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192193194195196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 12:59am
we gettin famous when HH stream our gameplay live.....nos is searchin da map for claymore......summer try to find da button for his hoverboard.....shaker is doin his "racecar".....manjel try to stick his motionsensor up in someones arse and darkangel is goin to jail after the first livestream because everyone can hear that he try to kick da sheit out of the enemy team.
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 3:48am
lol LOL btw, I found the button for hoverboard. Lost it again though.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 4:18am
Originally posted by summ3rblink

lol LOL btw, I found the button for hoverboard. Lost it again though.

LOL
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 4:19am
F.u.K. still looking for scrims on MW3?

wOa is still down. Especially now that Disco has his Trittons Pro + :D

Lets set something up.
HH is not allowed. 
He can play with OpTic when we play em.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 4:21am
Just wanted to post this here before Dark or Pipe do it:

Last night we were playing MW3 3vs3 and I was having like the killstreak of my life.
Suddenly on screen comes  "MOAB 24 kill streak", and I was like
"WOOHHOOOOO! MY FIRST MOAB EVER!!!1 YIPPEEEEE!"

Then I died and after respawning I waited when the frikkin moab would explode the **** out of
all three opponents.
Then the game ended and Dark was like "Blink, you  didn't activate that f*cking moab of yours, did you?"

I was like "Activate??"

Lots of laughing and explicit language ensued. I played couple games more and cried myself into sleep.
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 4:39am
Originally posted by summ3rblink

Just wanted to post this here before Dark or Pipe do it:

Last night we were playing MW3 3vs3 and I was having like the killstreak of my life.
Suddenly on screen comes  "MOAB 24 kill streak", and I was like
"WOOHHOOOOO! MY FIRST MOAB EVER!!!1 YIPPEEEEE!"

Then I died and after respawning I waited when the frikkin moab would explode the **** out of
all three opponents.
Then the game ended and Dark was like "Blink, you  didn't activate that f*cking moab of yours, did you?"

I was like "Activate??"

Lots of laughing and explicit language ensued. I played couple games more and cried myself into sleep.
That explains Dark's comment... Ha ha ha aha aha ahahahahahhahahrghh! 
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 4:41am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

F.u.K. still looking for scrims on MW3?

wOa is still down. Especially now that Disco has his Trittons Pro + :D

Lets set something up.
HH is not allowed. 
He can play with OpTic when we play em.
I msg you or chat on PSN later MrSLowscope:-)
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 2:41pm
I hope you guys have Pre-ordered Black Ops 2 because there will be a Double Xp Weekend for people that own Nuketown 2025 Map Smile

Also the beta version was leaked recently so there's already people playing it Cry

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 3:48am
I'm looking forward to achieve my first Swarm kill streak and not to activate it.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 2:03pm
Which of your gay boys is getting black ops? I can't wait... might get the hardened package via Amazon. HH you gonna start turning up again? I miss winning games by letting you go out first and destroy the whole team. 
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 2:15pm
Where is the best place to buy it for PS3? Hardened edition only...

http://direct.asda.com/Call-of-Duty%3A-Black-Ops-2---Hardened-Edition---PS3/003768184,default,pd.html

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 5:09am
Well I ordered mine from Amazon cause the past 2 years people got there copy's early from there.

Of Course I'll be showing up alot when Blops 2 comes :) MW3 has made quite a few of us drift to other games due to how bad it is..... But Treyarch know how to make a Call of Duty game so I'm sure all the Fu,Kers will be back on 24/7 lol Tongue

Well all PS3 Hardened editions are gone on Amazon I must of been lucky & got the last copy....... Guess you could try asda or Tesco's @ Midnight or just order online etc... Confused 
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 8:03am
I just got mine from Asda! Can't wait :)

Hoping that they get it here early but no doubt there will be all the normal issues with the game early on. Still can't wait though!

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 9:27am
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2012 at 9:39am
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 2:35am
^ Now that's what I call frat spirit! Clap
Nos and all other Spackle Field 3 n00bs, get BO2 cuz there's always Double T-bag weekend @ Blink's carcass LOL
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 4:46am
Now this guy actually seems to be a f.uk:er (listen at 0:20), and has a pretty good rushing technique -  but get his a$$ kicked anyways LOL

danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DnTFzpc5YA&feature=player_embedded
GET IT!

haha love it!

JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 3:34pm
Anyone know cheapest place to get the reg edition? Probs gonna wait to see what asda / tesco sell it for on release. Not played with any fu kers in months.
Do_OR_Die_815_ View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_OR_Die_815_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DnTFzpc5YA&feature=player_embedded
GET IT!

Serious Skiller!  I'll see you & the rest of you F*Kerz there.  I'll be on paid vacation that entire week.
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2012 at 7:54pm
nice 1 skills ! get da f  ukin frat togehter......

president has spoken....come on f uker choose ur weapons and rule da game !!!!

btw.....is the the same webcam that u use when nos and dark doin that gay sheit in ur back garden?
JACK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 4:59am
anyone thinking borderlands 2 ? 
JACK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 7:16am
jake did you join warlords ? :D sis said u did.. might be i added u already while ur on our crew i hope one last scrim against war clan "bad guys" those matches were fun as hell :D 
JACK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 7:59am
skiller :-----D strong stuff i as a ***er admire your political talents shame i missed u when i traveled AT London,, ice bars etc was fun anyway 
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2012 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by JACK

jake did you join warlords ? :D sis said u did.. might be i added u already while ur on our crew i hope one last scrim against war clan "bad guys" those matches were fun as hell :D 
yeah a few days ago, as w-lrd_thund3r. i wanted to play ut3 clanmatches again and no one from fu k hardly plays anymore.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192193194195196>