| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 10:11am
yes i try to play warfare this week a little bit ! i think it would be fun! fu.kers go warfare....YEZZZZZ

HH: can u send me a message when a new multiman comes out? because my ps3 crash sometimes when i use it now. all i can do is put the energy cable out. lol
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 10:21am
Originally posted by summ3rblink

So we could have:

Zake, Summer, Nosferatu & Skiller?

And theoretically:
WarHeart, Danjel & Duerden?
And if one more Fu.ker would come,  we'd could do 8v8! Dalsk/Tripox/any other
Shaker of course would be very preferrable on Raptor/Cicada @ Torlan Wink

Now, Warlords have a good server up and running. All we need is 8 peeps and couple
practice sessions and we could get some good Warfare scrims going on Clap

Nice! If we want a proper WarFare tactics session Danjel is a must but just getting in sum inter F u K games would help out every1's WF game.

I down for some WarFare after sum VCTF stacking with my F u K buddies - U ain't F u K than tough L u K 

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 11:16am
Funny.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 11:32am
nah its fckin hilarious XD
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2011 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by STYLE

HH: can u send me a message when a new multiman comes out? because my ps3 crash sometimes when i use it now. all i can do is put the energy cable out. lol

Hey Zake, Try out Gaia Manager if your having problems. Multiman seems to have a Buggy lv2 Patch which Causes your PS3 to Crash Sometimes. Gaia Manager shouldn't have this Problem + its the 1 i use the Most Smile
http://www.ps3-hacks.com/file/265
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 2:19am
did i still have to load the games from gaia? or is it working from xmb?
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 3:18am
Okay Skillz, let's try to get as many of fu.kers possible  together for war sessions. Wrlds are maybe ready on weekend for scrims so lets see.

@Dagon & Bally_man: if you think Skillers post was fun, you should see me running the orb Hug
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 4:11am
do remind me not to smoke/drink and play bl.ops cause yesterday was horrible LOL

Uploaded with
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 9:52am
Blink, I didn't say "Funny" cause of that don't worry. ;) I think it's good that you play warfare, even tho there's no competition left.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 10:09am
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Blink, I didn't say "Funny" cause of that don't worry. ;) I think it's good that you play warfare, even tho there's no competition left.
You are right that there is no competition left LOL

But we can create some, only two teams needed for the first scrim Smile
If  we getg three teams: hell, we can have a tournament LOL

Warfare can be awesomely hectic even at pubs when there's 8v8, i'll look forward to play
even one clanmatch that way.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 10:55am
Originally posted by summ3rblink

You are right that there is no competition left LOL

But we can create some, only two teams needed for the first scrim Smile
If  we getg three teams: hell, we can have a tournament LOL

Warfare can be awesomely hectic even at pubs when there's 8v8, i'll look forward to play
even one clanmatch that way.
Exactly. Just by being around we will create competition. If you think about it Dagon thats how GrX was formed. You split from T2D in order to play us. We created you, now thats funny!

There are idol WF clans that want to play WF clan matches but have no opposition eg. KmA & iAM. After we get a couple games against WarLords I'm sure KmA or iAM will want to school us properly in the art of WF.
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 12:09pm

Yh as said, I didn't say "Funny" because you guys play warfare, I said it with a sarcastic tone cause of the vctf stacking thing which you guys seem to see as something funny.

And lol, we split from T2D bc of their rep that we couldn't shake off us, and bc Quick started to care less about the clan and became more of a biatch again. I wouldn't say it was only to play you guys, then we would have played you sooner I guess.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 3:24pm

Yh as said, I didn't say "Funny" because you guys play warfare, I said it with a sarcastic tone cause of the vctf stacking thing which you guys seem to see as something funny.

And lol, we split from T2D bc of their rep that we couldn't shake off us, and bc Quick started to care less about the clan and became more of a biatch again. I wouldn't say it was only to play you guys, then we would have played you sooner I guess.
I assumed their was a darker meaning behind yr words cause of your recent PMs 2 shaker but maybe I was wrong.

As for stacking - u reap what u sow. Under GrX & T2D your teams general sportsmanship has been low and your teamstacking xtreme. You guyz seem to think that if you don't wear a clan tag or are using an alt acc it ain't stacking, it still is trust me.
I remember when u tried 2 accuse me & shaker of stacking all the time with 2 people(hilarious).

We always roll together on many different games and thats something I'm proud of not ashamed of.

We will/have outlived UT3 because we like chillin with eachother, can u say the same? I bet your sick to your back teeth with GrX. U are all good KB&M players but you have only 2 people that would be considered for F u K as most of your clan are supreme d***heads!

It's not your fault Dagon. When u build a clan based on 'wanting to be the best' your gonna get d***s & once u acheive it u have nothing left except d***s.

We based ours on something different - check 1st page 
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 5:31pm
I will not even reply to that post Skiller. Jesus
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 6:26pm

I will not even reply to that post Skiller. Jesus
Not because you want! But cant...
I told you this before Bucket: Its about the persons, not the players!

Ohhh did I mension im on Hafjell ski resort, looking up the slope with my Bache XO Fine champagne... Life is good.
bck sunday.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2011 at 8:45pm
Yo SHAKES! can we do another raptor Vs raptor fight it was fun back in the day XD

i still wish we can have a iAM Vs F.u.K but Zake dont like me anymore because i stole his girlCry she came on to me in that voice chat man IM NOT LYING!
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 1:43am
Yes Shaker, team stacking and spawnkilling players like Zake, Reiner, Dalsk, Skiller, Dark show a great persona...
-_-
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 2:00am
(For People with Jailbroken PS3)

Hey Fu,kers as you may have seen theres a New Firmware 3.56 out :( So if any of you have updated & your PS3 is running Fine thank god!

but if you haven't updated yet you might want to reinstall the original FW 3.55 b4 updating or if you want to continue using your Jailbroken PS3 Apps like Gaia Manager intel a new Custom Firmware comes out then you can use a DNS server to Bypass the Update :)

DNS trick confirmed working … for the time being. Set your DNS to 67.202.81.137 under Settings -> Network Settings -> Internet Connection Settings. 
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 2:06am
@ skiller : 100 % agree 100 % agree 100 % agree !!! supreme d***heads ! what i hear in pubs from many different people sounds like Grx almost got the same reputation as T2D.
mabe ur the best vctf clan mabe u got the best sniper,flagruner,furypilot mabe u win million times against *** and all the other clans but u never get respect.
we teamstack to but when u win 3 matches 3:0 its time to mix the teams! and we don´t need to call somebody a noob who´s playing on the other team.
sometimes i can hear somebody on the other team in game. and i hear some massive hate and retarded bulls.hit !
i don´t care because its always funny to see people working like a 12 years old mentally retarded! and i´m fu.kin proud that this guy is not a member of my FRAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

listen to the word of shaker: its about the person not the player !
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 2:11am
hh can is there a problem with the update? can u post a link where i can get 3.55 ?
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 2:20am
yo feh youre right! after she hear u she went deam horny ! but she also said that u sound like a dude wich comes straight out of compton !
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 2:34am
ohhh dude ! dagon ! u are a real grx ! 
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 3:39am
Originally posted by STYLE

maybe u got the best sniper

*Cough* *Cough*
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 10:32am
 it makes no sense. You don't even care about your actions, just do whatever the hell you want. The game will soon be dead anyway cause of guys like you.
You cry about the way somebody talks. ffs words will harm you none while your way of playing kills the game.
This is what I and many others see when they look at Fu.Ks "tactic" in pubs:
1) Try n get every Fu.K player on the same team
2) Never ever switch (unless you are Shaker)
3) When the enemy team is weak, just play is if they are qM. Don't show any kind of mercy or fairness
4) Winning means anything, rather play dirty and retarded than having fun trying to play with skill
5) Don't flag run, especially against a weak team only do pick ups (cause you get a b0ner from winning a pub game in 3 mins)
6) Spawn kill (unless you're Shaker or Skiller)
7) Also when you camp yourself, cry about the enemy camping instead of trying to get good
8) A player is good as long as he has a mic according to Skiller, real skill doesn't matter when looking for even or uneven teams. This is a great way to justify team stacking.
9) Don't go on foot, you suck there anyway so better play only in vehicles. If you are on foot: FLAK
10) Play only one mode: vCTF 
Have a nice day Fu.Kers. :)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 11:54am
YEA ! 10 reasons why daniel and warheart wants to leave f.uk.....are u still in warhearts a.ss?
10 reasons why everybody wants to be in GenerationX
10 reason that everybody see that ur are fakklebrigade´s personal STAN !
ur still a funny child !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 196>