| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PcX Roster 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PcX Roster 2010
    Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Well my memory, more often than not, is impeccable so I'll keep you right ;)

The convo went thus:
weelcool:  oh I wanted to play you Rising, why am I not playing you?
Cor:  I lost, rsslane beat me
Me:  yeah she's pretty good
Cor:  it's a guy
me:  no, she's a girl
Cor:  he sounds like a guy
me:  I a**ure you she's a girl
Cor: no he's a guy
Me:  Corruppted you're a t@rd, she was in LaDy when I was in LaDy... I know she's a girl
Cor:  Oh, lol, I fail, still sounds like a guy though
Me:  She sounds more like a girl than I do so how does that work?
Cor:  You said "I" sound more like a girl than you do
Me:  no I didn't
*we argue about this for a while and then both give up*
Cor:  Oh I played with Potorikan earlier *mumbles something unintelligible*
Me:  Oh yeah, what mode?
Cor:  VCTF
Me:  Oh how did I guess
Cor:  lol yeah he was good, he gave me rides and stuff
Me:  so let me get this straight... you played with Rikan earlier and he let you ride him?  lol
Cor:  lol when you put it like that... and rsslane is still a guy, sounds like a guy
weelcool:  GG rsslane
rsslane(sounding extremely feminine): yeah GG
Cor:  oh sh!t they heard...
Me: lol t@rd

so it ended with you being, wrong, ret@rded and busted ;) lol

you guys are just a bunch of nuts.  you both act like two elementary kids that bother eachother because you kinda like eachother lol.  what's next?  ur each going to pa** eachother a note saying:

do u like me?  check Y or N.. if N it's ok.. I don't like you too :P
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 9:47pm
holy sh!t dude that's f*cked up lol  damn if I don't have a penchant for 17yr olds ;)
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 9:50pm
alright, 1 rsslane is completly masculine and said so in the match, but maybe he/she lied. 2. i told you i couldn't remember what we actually said, i swear i have alzheimers. 3. dang it i mumbled, curse my horrible speaking skills. lol. 4. He(rsslane) sounded so dang masculine, and yes we argued and we were laughing to hard, or at least i was. but im sticking with what i believe its a MAN!! i may be busted but ummmmmm alright, i have no comeback what so everCry Wink curse your memoryLOL
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

you guys are just a bunch of nuts.  you both act like two elementary kids that bother eachother because you kinda like eachother lol.  what's next?  ur each going to pa** eachother a note saying:
Dang, you ruined the plan man, whyd you do that. lol jkjkjkjkjkjk. I think potorikans just jealous because he wasnt in the matchTongue or hes mad because we talked about him in that match.Shocked
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by JDog_OwNz

Dang, you ruined the plan man, whyd you do that. lol jkjkjkjkjkjk. I think potorikans just jealous because he wasnt in the matchTongue or hes mad because we talked about him in that match.Shocked

dude you were never more wrong.  I"m jealous because I don't want Cathy to get her hands on you.  ur mine.  all mine.. forever and ever... lmao  stupid a** lol.

anywayz, ur kill ratio was down in that game which I found odd.  ur usually a lot deadlier.. bu I think it's because you were playing under some 'influence' lol :P
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 10:09pm

dude you were never more wrong.  I"m jealous because I don't want Cathy to get her hands on you.  ur mine.  all mine.. forever and ever... lmao  stupid a** lol.

anywayz, ur kill ratio was down in that game which I found odd.  ur usually a lot deadlier.. bu I think it's because you were playing under some 'influence' lol :P
Dang,  i knew you would fall for my fat robots dam good looks. lol i know you want my a**. Wink
you want me to show you deadly? give me my impact hammer and i'll show you how i "do it". lolol
I know, i know ive been slacking.... or maybe everyones just been getting better???
Adios, the last farewell
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 10:14pm

Dang,  i knew you would fall for my fat robots dam good looks. lol i know you want my a**. Wink
you want me to show you deadly? give me my impact hammer and i'll show you how i "do it". lolol
I know, i know ive been slacking.... or maybe everyones just been getting better???

nah,, I think u were just extremely 'tired' (cough cough.. ahem) lol.  and I don't get better, I just get lucky :P
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 10:19pm
tired from getting all the free "rides" you gave meLOL then you must be very lucky... my luck is me picking up a flag and getting ran over mid-air by a manta that got shot by my teams tank and it gave me  a suicide. thats the best luck ive had yet. lol
Adios, the last farewell
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 2:21pm
*checks Cor & Rikan into suit 69 of the "love motel"* LOL

Oh Rikan... can you amend the roster to reflect the VCTF & CTF team captains please Smile  I think n00by and Bev need their names up in lights Clap

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 2:51pm

alright, 1 rsslane is completly masculine and said so in the match, but maybe he/she lied. 2. i told you i couldn't remember what we actually said, i swear i have alzheimers. 3. dang it i mumbled, curse my horrible speaking skills. lol. 4. He(rsslane) sounded so dang masculine, and yes we argued and we were laughing to hard, or at least i was. but im sticking with what i believe its a MAN!! i may be busted but ummmmmm alright, i have no comeback what so everCry Wink curse your memoryLOL

Damn Cor... I sound like a guy half the time but the last time I checked I had a vag!na between my legs not a c0ck.

I wish the LaDy threads were still there because I'd show you rsslane's name on the roster!!!  Bev back me up here... is rsslane male or female?

Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:00pm

Damn Cor... I sound like a guy half the time but the last time I checked I had a vag!na between my legs not a c0ck.

I wish the LaDy threads were still there because I'd show you rsslane's name on the roster!!!  Bev back me up here... is rsslane male or female?

you're both half right, shes a hermaphrodite! Big smile

Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:00pm

....okay, shes a girl, and im a b1tch for saying that Wink
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:38pm
lol thanks :) I knew I was right ;)

BTW there's nothing wrong with chicks with d!cks ;)

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 5:12pm
obviously lucifer said its a she because your all trying to trick me into believing that he is a she. well thats not going to work on me. im 110% sure hes a guy and sounds most definatly like a guy.  haha im genious, your all trying to trick me. :) lol jkjk but he is a heWink
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 5:21pm

but he is a heWink

okay, you're right, she's a he, you can ask him out now Big smile

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 5:31pm
so i was right. lol i told you indigo. heck yeah, you know i always wanted to date that manWink, but then i would get put in the gayness thread, litterally.LOL
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 5:34pm

so i was right. lol i told you indigo. heck yeah, you know i always wanted to date that manWink, but then i would get put in the gayness thread, litterally.LOL

theres nothing wrong with the gayness thread! the only thing ive ever won in the whole of ut3 is that damn poll! LOL
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by LuciFer

theres nothing wrong with the gayness thread! the only thing ive ever won in the whole of ut3 is that damn poll! LOL
oh mi gawd your so awesome if only this world strived to be as "gay" as youWink  those votes must mean the world to youLOL
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 5:52pm

oh mi gawd your so awesome if only this world strived to be as "gay" as youWink  those votes must mean the world to youLOL

they do, now i can truely unleash my inner lesbian! LOLEmbarra**ed
Embarra**ed

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 7:25pm
Cor = Dufus.

Ask rsslane yourself dude.  She was in LaDy.  Bev, Was she LaDy_X?

Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 8:04pm

Cor = Dufus.

Ask rsslane yourself dude.  She was in LaDy.  Bev, Was she LaDy_X?

yep thats her, she was also CBS_Cloud_Vii Smile

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 8:10pm
wow and she's an FFVII fan too Big smile quality!

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 11:44pm

Cor = Dufus.Ask rsslane yourself dude.  She was in LaDy.  Bev, Was she LaDy_X?
Dam what happened to me=cheeky git? and honest i did and he said hes a he so he cant be a she which makes it a he. and yes its a fact hes a he
Adios, the last farewell
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2009 at 4:19am
if you say so tard boy Wink

The fact remains that she was recruited into LaDy (not by me before you ask)  and she confirmed with me the night we duelled that she was in LaDy but was no longer a member.   Plus, she sounds like a female.  I played in TDM with her tonight and she still sounded like a woman.

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 9:05pm
Rikan, can we update the roster please?  Bev has had an official name change from Bev/Luci/Lucifer to Jonah LOL

When I say "official"  I mean that I just decided Big smile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>