Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Final Story Game Results!!!111oneoneone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Final Story Game Results!!!111oneoneone
    Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 11:34am

In the future Migz screams: "Shaftmaster!" while J_Rivers shafts Envy really sore and gay darkwalker spreads its cheecks and says that people inside Zellot make me giggle like a little Pillsbury Dough boy. Although on the outer banks, Othello spammed rockets, a little pig with a huge penis like giraffes played swords with The_King_Eternal while the powerful Ak-47 Clan and almighty thatsmatt owned Mommyrox till their under pants were so soiled they started saying: "Remy is FnA!" while they dribbled for Shewulph's giant chocolate cookie!

Meanwhile, deep in side JP's guts, the sacred xKal1buR was dueling naked and Envy watched while eating a tank shell. He said: "Hey Man! Stop team stacking! Or I'll cry to everyone on iamgaming.com and tbag them!"

Envy: "lmao f*** you guys!"

Hey thats not Envy getting horny? Thats Envy getting angry as usual. "I'm loving it", said Envy as he eats McDonalds in a goliath.

Meagen Fox's sweet lips met JP's lovely angelinajolie lips but then Striderfx ruined it for the blue smurfs. "WTF!" screamed Zellot as he wondered if Do_Or_Die never tried marijuana. "Um yeah right", said Envy while he rolled one spicy large burrito. "Mmmm thats tasty, especially with hotsauce!", which made him sh!t his pants.

No double posting was allowed so no poop tickets or extremely flavoursome grape swisher. sweets and kind bud removes the taste of Revend Crow's yummy tasty cheeseburger that he stole from Akasha's hands while sneaking behind the Sandstorm Glitch as ZodiacX watched him rub the Redeemer real hard and Yelled: "Jackhammer!" as he shot!

The next afternoon the girth monster landed right between his smoothly shaven microbead washed balls, laughing out loud to the size of his testicles as they bounced off Aqua's forhead.
Shortly after that dressed in blue A-R Team stacked and then Envy found a Darkwalker and humped it. Shortly after foreplay a Rabid Camel stomped his groin.
A day later DoD kicked a$$, he noticed that Two_Face had gone and started attacking those stupid noobs, but God shouted: "No excuses, team stackers are the most awesome group of fa.ggs to have ever ridden duck sausage in strawberry milk while dominating you!" And thought that they were good with lube-covered fairy tales about midgets and disproportionate McDonald's happy meals strapped to their Vipers while they spanked the freshman.

Then Shewulph said: "Get your filthy hands off my P&B wheat sandwich infadel!
Wulph's furious that Phantaci is doing backflips in Kargo while glitching, b!tching and whining about DoD's shoes, that were stolen and melten down to buy stickybud that was packed into a 5"foot bong in Cloudy_Serendipity's lounge with chocolate milk and Pinakuls' homemade JP-style pancakes, which taste like chicken and cheese, washed down with Rum & Coke served with sumptuous and piping hot menage a trois, with two animals ridden by midgets who never f***ed a girl, only a man in the butt using a scud.

He then yelled: "Your turn Envy!" Envy then dropped his undies immediately and started f***ing and eating chocolate pudding while he took a dump in his hands and smeared it all over DoD's picture of Mommyrox who was holding his little pecker with lopsided balls and crab infested crusty hog nipples upto his lips.

"T-Bagg him!" said a little pissed off dwarf holding absolute vodka between his @sscheeks and pouring shots on tOp of MIGZ-1 exposed navel, licked by biosoaker while holding Chris_C's Flag while he picks up boots and gets away with Necrobeestiality charges, after baking cookies made from babies and special sauce! Special sauce made right from  tits of yaks and Aqua's balls made fresh daily from J_Rivers Microbeads and bacon sandwiches.
After bong hits and spanking time from Mommy's hand a$$ all brutalized like shredded beef who's a$$ is in Mommyrox's face. Aqua asked Rivers and laughed aloud, when Rivers said he loves wearing his mums shoes when he dances with dirty feet and trucker hats stoleen from Wal-Mart along with the pantyhose Envy wears to match his hot pink thong and little strap -on toy stolen from Aqua after bangin' DoD boughty by Crow, sold on E-Bay at DoD surplus: "Toys 4 less"

Gross Gross Gross are J_Rivers Feet like cat litter that was eaten and licked clean by a bird and by wolvie..... their eyes met... connecting their unibrows and they began ripping hearts out of unsuspecting midgets.

The End =)

Post your favorite most funny part of the story!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 11:36am
"I'm loving it", said Envy as he eats McDonalds in a goliath.
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 11:44am
f***ing and eating chocolate pudding while he took a dump in his hands and smeared it all over DOD's picture of Mommyrox!
!
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 11:50am
sumptuous and piping hot menage a trois, with two animals ridden by midgets who never f***ed a girl, only a man in the butt using a scud.

I mean "f***ed in the butt using a scud"... quality laughs right there LOL
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 12:09pm
lol holy sh*t that was funny, gj guys XDDDD

10 envys i win =]

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

sumptuous and piping hot menage a trois, with two animals ridden by midgets who never f***ed a girl, only a man in the butt using a scud.

I mean "f***ed in the butt using a scud"... quality laughs right there LOL

roflmao xD yah thats probably my favorite part as well
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 1:31pm
"Meagen Fox's sweet lips met JP's lovely angelinajolie lips but then Striderfx ruined it for the blue smurfs. "WTF!" screamed Zellot as he wondered if Do_Or_Die never tried marijuana."

these two  are my lines and are still funny to me but last one is the funniest just cause DOD came out of nowhere with the blue smurfs thing
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 1:32pm
"Mmmm thats tasty, especially with hotsauce!", which made him sh!t his pants. roflxD

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 10:31am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

lol holy sh*t that was funny, gj guys XDDDD

10 envys i win =]
correction 11 Envys
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
 Post Reply Post Reply