| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New Maps and Downloads for Mega Midway

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Maps and Downloads for Mega Midway
    Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by LAWL_SHOCKZ

LMAO this new map just looks like a bad idea xD

This last one if for a CTF 1 vs 1 Tongue
What, the hellbender is a sh¡t? I´ll make you think twice about it
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 3:47pm
i've yet to try to the latest to maps with people,
hopefully today is the day.Wink
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 6:18am
is it possible to get ctf-november and ctf-lavagiant working on dedicated servers, i would do anything to get an 8v8 going on those maps
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 10:24am
8v8 is over rated brother.
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 11:17am
grrrrrrrrr ive been looking 4 ages but does any1 no wer i can get the no fall damage mutator from that isnt fileplanet
 plz
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 11:18am
grrrrrrrrr ive been looking 4 ages but does any1 no wer i can get the no fall damage mutator from that isnt fileplanet
 plz
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 12:43pm

November is an awesome map but unfortunately it doesn't work on dedicated servers, neither does lavagiant. We'll have to see about a recook for these maps.

VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 8:50pm
So what do you guys think about adding new weapons to Mega Midway? good idea bad idea?
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 8:57pm
BAD IDEA!!!! Lol
i would kill myself if im about to score and i get frozen by that
damn freeze ray!! Lol, those are best kept out of pubs. IMO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 9:11pm
lmao i would never add the freeze ray lol i played that one time i was frozen the whole match. i felt like a spectator. I was thinking about adding the ripper gun and a few other nice ratchets
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 9:27pm
Mutators freeze the server after 1 game, so if you'd like to reset it after every round and never play customs go ahead :O
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Drokun

Mutators freeze the server after 1 game, so if you'd like to reset it after every round and never play customs go ahead :O
that pritty much answers it!Wink
Watch in 720P....duh
grog_grog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote grog_grog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 11:31pm
hey hey.  i see a bunch of familiar names.  i stubled over here looking for ctf-bhutan.  still to stupid to figure out how to install it on the ps3.  i put the zip on a usb stick and UT tells me its not there. do I unzip it?  I think i tried that and it didn't work.  probably should use a mac as teh go between.

grog
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 11:38pm
grog_grog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote grog_grog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Drokun

http://iamgaming.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2194&title=howto-installing-custom-maps-on-your-ps3

thanks.  popular question i'm sure.  i didn't expect such a primitive "put the file in the root directory" type of approach from UT and PS3
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 1:41am

at the bottom of page 4 are all the .jam files already unzipped for each map. place userdata.jam file for Bhutan on your flash drive. insert your flash drive into your ps3. Then go to your mod browser and press square to import content. This will import the .jam file into your ps3 for CTF-Bhutan. Repeat these steps for each map

SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 11:24pm
the freeze ray is in a way like having instagib/pure in the same room so i think thats a great idea :)
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
Chochy View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Chochy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 1:19pm
yeah i cant download this map i got spoondog but the rest dont work. it takes me to a page so i enter the code (ex r5g6) then it takes me to another page so i open the page and it takes me back to the code and if i type the code it takes me to the new page so i click the link and im back to the code... help?
Who are you to judge the life i live I know im not perfect and i dont live to be   But before you go pointing fingers Make sure your hands are clean... Bob Marley
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 10:17am
After you enter the code and press the download button on the first page,  On the next page Look for the Regular download button and click it. It'll look like this: 
 When the Download box appears click Save button
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Vedakid

at the bottom of page 4 are all the .jam files already unzipped for each map. place userdata.jam file for Bhutan on your flash drive. insert your flash drive into your ps3. Then go to your mod browser and press square to import content. This will import the .jam file into your ps3 for CTF-Bhutan. Repeat these steps for each map

Thanks Veda. I think making it easier for everyone will get more people to download these maps.
VEDA View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote VEDA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 12:29pm

anytimez Bain, dling the maps turned out good for the community we cant get enough of Spoondawg! lol has anyone tried out Sinkhole?

DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 12:34pm
yes,
i was on that yesterday with Bumrush and some other people i can't remember.....jajaja

anyways, in midfield the teleporter thingy doesn't work well for some reason.
it vanishes, or just doesn't seem to land anywhere.  everywhere else in the map it works fine. 

could be just be me though, but i kept trying it and i was like WTF is going on here.

but yeah, i kept getting lost....

Spoondog FTMW!!!
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 12:41pm
i gotta DL sinkhole.....
ill be on that 2nite
Watch in 720P....duh
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Vedakid

anytimez Bain, dling the maps turned out good for the community we cant get enough of Spoondawg! lol has anyone tried out Sinkhole?

Yeah, I played Sinkhole and Bhutan for the first time yesterday. I love Spoondawg!!! Once again, great job Veda!!!
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2009 at 4:17pm
where do I get the package CTF-FacingWorlds? I can't get into Mega server to play ctf because I don't have it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>