Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
Poll Question: whos the better all around warfare player
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [25.42%]
44 [74.58%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: strider wants to know....
    Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 8:36am
Strider,
how about going lunchy and envy vrs you and harry on lunchy's host with the spectator mod and someone records it!
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 8:59am
if there is a working spectate mod i can record it =)

lunchy's host is US or UK?
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 9:03am
hey harmerty whats up bro? lol no probz but they will hafe to play on ours first because last time i played envy on a US host he was supposed to play me on a EU one but he never did i wonder why? lol
!
Black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 9:04am
Originally posted by Danjel8

absolutely no point doing this... all of A-R vote for strider and all of tRi vote for envy hahahaha.Envy is in my top 4 players. Envy, spag, lunar and lunchy.
All of tRi.........wtf?
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 9:07am
lunchys is US funny that aint it venom! venom remember when me u and matt played envy bumrush and chemjaxx on da US host and envy was like 4 sure will play u on da EU host afterwards and what happened do u remember what envy said lol what a pussy
!
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 9:11am
Originally posted by Black_star

absolutely no point doing this... all of A-R vote for strider and all of tRi vote for envy hahahaha.Envy is in my top 4 players. Envy, spag, lunar and lunchy.
All of tRi.........wtf?
what danjel i think was trying 2 get at is people aint gonna vote fair cing as tri hate me and AR dont like envy but then again i think alot of AR dont like me either lol!
!
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 9:19am
Yah Envy promissed us to play on EU host, but you know how that goes :)

We need to settle this for once and for all. I don't care if its Envy vs. Strider 1 on 1 or do a team battle, this has to be settled.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 9:21am
Originally posted by Striderfx

All of tRi.........wtf?
what danjel i think was trying 2 get at is people aint gonna vote fair cing as tri hate me and AR dont like envy but then again i think alot of AR dont like me either lol!

Oh my bad, is this a popularity contest?
 * votes EnVy *
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 9:30am
Originally posted by Supreme_Venom

Yah Envy promissed us to play on EU host, but you know how that goes :)We need to settle this for once and for all. I don't care if its Envy vs. Strider 1 on 1 or do a team battle, this has to be settled.
agreed im down and i know at least 3 people who will take da other spot! 2v2 is preferably but i will consider any other offeres! this is no disrespect to the EU warfare team who done a great job beating the US team but niether team were no way near at its strongest! i suggest a 6v6 warfare match aswell with envy,lunchy,lunar defo playing on both hosts! there should be no subs the 6 players on both teams should be exactly the same on both hosts! and it should be decided over all the warfare maps! so maps like avalanche, onyx coast and da necris levels we both get a chance to be on the blue team! imo that is the only fair and most honest way of doing it then we can get the best picture of who really holds it down more!
!
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 9:31am
Originally posted by Drokun

All of tRi.........wtf?
Oh my bad, is this a popularity contest? * votes EnVy *
lol i was so sure u were gonna vote 4 me lmao
!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 9:36am

Originally posted by Supreme_Venom

Yah Envy promissed us to play on EU host, but you know how that goes :)We need to settle this for once and for all. I don't care if its Envy vs. Strider 1 on 1 or do a team battle, this has to be settled.
agreed im down and i know at least 3 people who will take da other spot! 2v2 is preferably but i will consider any other offeres! this is no disrespect to the EU warfare team who done a great job beating the US team but niether team were no way near at its strongest! i suggest a 6v6 warfare match aswell with envy,lunchy,lunar defo playing on both hosts! there should be no subs the 6 players on both teams should be exactly the same on both hosts! and it should be decided over all the warfare maps! so maps like avalanche, onyx coast and da necris levels we both get a chance to be on the blue team! imo that is the only fair and most honest way of doing it then we can get the best picture of who really holds it down more!

This sounds good..

Wasn't the warfare match a draw vs US tho?

@Black-star... I don't think the rest of your clan has been keeping you up to date :(
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 9:44am
helscream
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 9:54am

@Black-star... I don't think the rest of your clan has been keeping you up to date :(

He reads the forums, he like me didn't realise we had to vote EnVy just because strider has issues with us.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 9:57am

Envy's got a larger fan club. So I have to go with him. Also, he's #1 in this game. Check the rankings. lmao.

However, like Deadaim posted, if Helscream was in this voting, I'd go with Mr. Genius.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Envy's got a larger fan club. So I have to go with him. Also, he's #1 in this game. Check the rankings. lmao.

I believe you are mistaken about the #1. ForceOfGod tried his best not to mention it, but he was ranked #1 when he played all along.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 10:01am

I believe you are mistaken about the #1. ForceOfGod tried his best not to mention it, but he was ranked #1 when he played all along.

Very True! How dare I forget FoG.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 10:03am
but i bet both of u have the same amount of link gun kills..... PROS
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 10:04am
i vote for myself you both suck at ut3 1 mode aint sh*t 8 modes make the game not 1 XD
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 10:13am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

i vote for myself you both suck at ut3 1 mode aint sh*t 8 modes make the game not 1 XD

How do we vote for you? Tell me so I can cast my vote. I thought the only options were Striderfx and EnVy.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 10:14am

Very True! How dare I forget FoG.
Pinnacle u misspelled his name its f**
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
wikkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote wikkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 10:20am
Originally posted by FoeBia

3 people linked up > 3 people with any other weapons
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 10:22am
Originally posted by wikkid

How do you ever expect to get close enough to a target?
(Oh wait I'm assuming shaft here)
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 10:49am
yeah linkin up is NASTY. diablo use to do it I'm tellin ya!
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 11:26am

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

How do we vote for you? Tell me so I can cast my vote. I thought the only options were Striderfx and EnVy.
ur nothing also so why do you always have to try and talk to me? garbage pinnacle stop tryin to talk to me f** bro f**
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 11:29am
Originally posted by wikkid

if you get 3 ppl close enough for a link up un any mode besides vehicle modes they r gunna get stomped very quickly with a single combo or few rockets or just about any other gun bro even in vehicle modes 3 ppl close enough for a link up 3 easy kills i wouldnt go more then 2 ppl
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>