| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fallout 3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fallout 3
    Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 3:50am
jus bought a used copy of fallout 3 but it has no instruction booklet & i don't kno how to increase the lock picking skills, im @ 25 & i need to be @ 50 so i can open a door and be on my way,,,does anybody kno how 2 do this, or even have this game ?
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 4:00am
Kay, keep any books you get that upgrade your lock pick skill, then get the perk that doubles the amout of XP gained from books, and your lock pick will soar, other than that, just leveling!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 12:46am

use to play. Then my bro played and shot a cop and we kept dieing and even when we got away we kept dieing lol it was very funny.. And i dont want to restart so yeah haha Tongue

PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 2:36am
yO HeLp, Holla @ Rivers, He's owns it & is playin it now LoL
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 11:21am
oh cool,,,well ive decided 2 start over & i kno wat im suppose to do now
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 3:25pm
Like I told X last night, Fallout 3 is the great escape & easily one of the best games I have ever played. Huge, open world with the complete freedom to do anything you want.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 3:46pm
yea its f uckin great,, i jus had no clue wat 2 do wen i 1st got it,,,idk y but i blew up megaton ryte away & thats wen everything turned 2 sh*t so i restarted all over ,,,then robbed & killed everyone in tenpenny tower after
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 4:37pm
my Megaton house is f uckin ballin.mini nukes,pistols & guns on one shelf & my other shelf is stocked with ammo.upstairs bedroom has a huge pile of pre-war cash on the desk ,the fridge is obviously loaded with the finest meals in the wasteland. i wud do a cribs edition video if i could
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2009 at 4:39pm
& the update is coming soon but i kno nothin about it,,,f uckin love this game
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 4:20pm
Make sure to spam your personal butler for purified water! LoL

Also, what are some of your stats?
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 2:30am
The trophies have been unvealed so. If you got to ''compare trohpies'' with someone on your friends list it will reveal all the DLC specific trophies. Not sure how long that has been around, can't be more then a week or so. But DLC is suppose to show up sometime in september. Being trying to look up a possible conrete release date for this. But all the articles I read say ''Fallout 3 DLC for PS3 delayed pushed back to September''. Raising the level cap to 30, with more perks will only allow you to become even more Godlike. I mean ****, if you get the correct skills, get a powerful follower (such as Fawkes). Even on the hardest difficulty you pratically untouchable. The only beast those pose any remote threat are Deathclaws (because their attacks completely avoid damage reduction your armor gives you). And Super Mutant Behemoths. But even then, if you have the right abilities and are smart its not remotely difficult. Cripple at Deathclaw's leg and you can keep your distance. If you see a behemoth, 1-2 mini-nuke's will take'em down swiftly. So i can't imagine how powerful you will become once you hit level 30. But regardless, Fallout 3 is as addicting and a damn good game. If i find any update on the release on the DLC ill post it here.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2009 at 3:42am
ive only seen one behemoth & it took one mini nuke & like 20 missiles to finally kill him,,,here are some of my trophies--Reached level 20 with bad karma,,,killed 300 creatures,,,killed 300 ppl,,,& discoverd 100 locations i got more trophies but i dont really feel like postin all of them
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 12:05am
Just yesterday I completely eradicated Paradise Falls after every available quest - couldn't stand what those mofos were doing there.

I'll probably end up buying the GotY edition, as 3 out the 5 DLCs interest me the most. Money isn't a huge factor to me & the thought of physically owning the DLCs is much more important than saving a buck or two.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2009 at 12:39pm
i left paradise falls alone but only cus i already wiped out tenpenny & rivet city,,,& WTF do we seriously have 2 pay for the new content,,i mean i have money 2 but i buy pre-paid mastercards & its gettin annoying now
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 7:51pm
One of the DLC packs increases the cap limit to 30, and adds a few new perks, trophies, weapons, a new area to explore, and of course missions. All of that cost money. FO3's a great game, but the first and second ones blow this one out of the water.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 9:15am
The one that breaks the level cap is Broken Steel.

Speaking of which, are these DLCs ever gonna come out? Bethesda is eating a lot of $hit with the PS3 version. The ma$$es at the official forums are going insane! That place is gonna blow if the DLCs don't emerge today.
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 10:06am
Check this **** out.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6896&navtag=file/images.php?id=6896&tab=3

Makes me wish i had a PC powerful enough to run Fallout 3.

UT3 ON FALLOUT 3!
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 9:50am

HE'S HACKIN AND WHACKIN AND SMACKIN

Can't wait for Fallout 4. Skyrim won't have awesome radio music   </3
 Post Reply Post Reply