Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Cars, trucks and bikes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What do you Drive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you Drive?
    Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 11:48am
Yea I feel like mustangs and Camaros are over done. If I had a select few it would be off the wall muscle. Like 70 Buick gsx stage 1 or a 69 Oldsmobile 442. I kinda go out of the norm as you can tell with my truck. I like to be a little different but if someone gave me a mustang or Camaro I would gladly accept it lol
drdeath2point0
Archangel_Fate View Drop Down
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 1:28pm
I've always been a fan of the American muscle but mustangs have always been my favorite, but nah I don't want one cause the movie, although it was good I've just always been a stang man, but I like old muscle, challenger, charger, etc but the old charger I like the new ones to but the old one i'm all about old school, but we cant all have what we want, just gotta take what we can get lol but the 2015 mustang idea, i'm not liking there trying to make it look to much like the ford fusion :/
Living by the Archangels Code
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 2:01pm
Lol just don't build cars like they did back then.
drdeath2point0
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 2:22pm
they sure don't...
nerds_is_war View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nerds_is_war Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 6:26am
yep,old cars you could fix on the side of the road with duct tape and pantyhose...new cars you need to be mechanic,computer wizard,rocket scientist and an exorcist just to do tune up
psn u_b_nerds
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 9:10am
Not to mention millionaire. A tune that should cost 200 ends up cost 1000.....
drdeath2point0
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 11:08am
Thats why you do it yourself lol, New cars are like the old ones if you get use to them. A motor is still a motor just a  Little less space to work but you find tricks when you do it enough.  

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 11:16am
Lol yeah but if need to change coil packs. Parts alone are in the 500$ range on a v8.
drdeath2point0
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Fate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 8:00pm
yeah I don't know much about cars I wish I did, lol but I mean now days a v8 engine in 1967 is weaker then a v6 engine of today and they keep going up and getting bigger and they put less space inside the car, the new ones, I might only be 23 but I will always be an oldies car fan. but yeah you also have to order car parts for like Honda and Hyundai and I agree with nerds you have to be all that build a car, lol and I am not well with cars
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2013 at 10:55pm
Just bought a 69 chevelle. Should I keep it or flip it. I'm confused and don't know what to do please help... Lol but for reals
drdeath2point0

Post Options Post Options   Quote nerds_is_war Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 6:31am
ss ? big block?whatcha got?
psn u_b_nerds
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 8:04am
Depends on your taste.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 9:17am
It's actually a malibu. So it looks just like an ss. It's a complete car minus motor or tranny but I have everything to put it back together. I couldn't pass it up for 300$.
drdeath2point0
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 10:58am
Post a pic so I can see the condition ;) i like those year of chevelles all black with chrome trim and black magnum wheels with the chrome beauty ring to accent the chrome trim. That would be sexy. I'll get one of my bird and cyclone up tmw

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 6:16pm
POST A PIC!!!! I'm a huge fan of muscle cars, daddy has a 68 GTO
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 9:29pm
I got off of work late today and I wasn't able to take any pics but ill post some of all my rides in the morning. And let's not be stingy I want a pic of that goat :) and seph did you get a chance to take any pics?
drdeath2point0
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 10:50pm
Here she be, all matching numbers, everything's in mint condition and original, even the paint and duel hurst shifter.

Post Options Post Options   Quote nerds_is_war Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 6:40am
wow,very nice....winter hurts even more when you have a car like that sitting in your garage.
psn u_b_nerds

Post Options Post Options   Quote nerds_is_war Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 7:37am
@dr.d..paint it dark blue,drop a 396 in it and ship it to me...thanks in advanceLOL
psn u_b_nerds
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 8:34am
Makes the summer oh so much sweeter, we're going to show it off at some car shows around the state this summer, talk about paradise. Meet the most fun and nicest owners there.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 11:03am

This is my demon that I have a new hemi going into I've done a ton of body and frame work to it also I'm just saving for the ifs so I lose the torsion bar set up. I'm sure you don't get any looks cruising in that gto;) lol ill try to get some pics of my chevelle later on in the day after this rain passes
drdeath2point0
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 5:57pm
Get some more pics, headlights don't do it for me lol
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 7:54pm
Well the car is completely stripped as of right now, I'm doing a resto mod kinda car, so these pics are quite old. But ill see if I can dig some up.
drdeath2point0
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2013 at 1:31am
^^ must not own a camera :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot

Post Options Post Options   Quote nerds_is_war Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2013 at 6:26am

my head mechanic has a 66 beaumont convertable 396.....canadian only car,same as chevelle....might be the nicest muscle car i've seen

psn u_b_nerds
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>