Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Tired of playin sucky players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tired of playin sucky players
    Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 5:02pm
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 5:06pm
LMMMMMMMMFFFFFAAAAAAAAO HAHAHAH LOLOL
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Mommyrox

FYI UT3 is my first FPS. So thanks 2 all for being patient. LOVE YA!

could of fooled me.  I've been on the receiving end of your shots and see plenty of potential to get really deadly.  Keep playing the unbeatable players and you will def improve a great deal.  

On another note, To those that hate running into noobs and playing them I say handicap yourselves then.  Why not play with only enforcers or a IH.  Or here is a really revolutionary idea.. go into any team based mode and play alongside the losing team against vets.  how about it?  this way you get more of a challenge and you inspire the noobs by letting them see what works rather than teaching them infinite ways to die.  

Sounds like a great idea right?  guess what, you'll hardly ever see that happen.  most vets will stay right where they are, victory after victory until the noobs leave in frustration.  this model behaviour by vets is one of the singlemost killers of our community and it all comes down to ego.  No one likes to lose but these guys refuse to lose even once in a while even if it's for the greater good.

How else are we going to see any semblance of competition if we alienate the very people that can eventually become that competition?  If you don't invest in growing the community you don't get to complain that it's not there.  simple as that.  If you aren't part of the solution then logically ur part of the problem.  

I'm tired of hearing the so called Gods of Unreal b**** and moan about a game they feel is dwindling or dead, that the players don't play, that the competition isn't there yet they haven't lifted a finger to push any aspect of an already small community in a positive direction.  Oh sure, some may have tried a day or two to do something but it didn't work out or it was boring or unfulfilling so now it's all about coming into pubs, showing superiority and then coming on here to b**** and moan about how great they are and how boring it is to keep reminding people how great they are and how there's no one to remotely challenge them.  Makes you wonder why they bother playing at all.  makes you wonder why they don't switch to Halo where they're plenty of competiion or KZ2 where there's a much bigger community.  They won't.  u know why, because it's more about Ego and pride rather than actual competition and challenges.  I'ts more about how they feel about themselves and how they think the community perceives them.  I'ts everything to them.  

The skills are there but the heart and soul of honor and integrity gaming is sorely lacking.  give me a noob any day.  At least most with mics are eager and hungry to learn the game.  Make no mistake, their 'inferiority" makes them better overall players in my book.

That's me two bits.  
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 8:10pm
well no offence PR but i tried for months ive tried showing ppl how to get better so many times yet they failed to take in everything i showed them  not only that but reason i dont play any of those games KZ2 and or halo is because they are games that require zero to no skill... any noob can pick it up and be good at it if they have ANY type of fps experience while the unreal has always been different that game has a huge learning curve halo requires prolly less skill then kz2 since all u do is f***in throw gernades then say u have skill its not about ego this game is a competitive game has always been a competitive game THIS community has turned this game into mario this community continues to play this game as if its mario the actual good players never b****ed about noobs yes we did b**** about no competition but we never b****ed about noobs unless it was incremental playin DM cause he hates being shot in the back hahaha  edit
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 9:13pm
Well, it's kind of annoying seeing dedicated servers with 16 people in them playing on the same 2-3 maps every time (CTF=Reflection, Facing Worlds. TDM=Sanctuary, Arsenal. OCCASIONALLY Defiance or Deck) and seeing 8 player dedicateds empty. I joined wopr's new server for ctf and i was playing against the bots by myself for like 3 matches straight. While i was doing that, there were 2 16 player ctf dedicateds up full to the max. I just don't understand how people can find it entertaining and fun to get constantly spawn raped up da ass on maps like Reflection. Random rockets flying everywhere. THe players aren't aiming at anyone specifically, they're just shooting off rockets in random directions. Personally, this makes it very unenjoyable for me, and I tend to either duel, or just exit out of ut3 period. I'm sure this is also ONE of the reasons why a lot of players are leaving/complaining about the state of this game.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 9:18pm
Some players simply don't want help, like rev stated a few times before. They either say they suck, and refuse to try to get better at this game and go to another one, or view us as some high and mighty assholes when all we're tryin to do is give them some pointers.
And I really don't understand Nophets at all. He claims he wants to play with good players only, but it seems like everytime he runs into someone that's even SLIGHTLY better than him, he accuses them of cheating, LOL! And that's also the same for a few other players, not just him.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Some players simply don't want help, like rev stated a few times before. They either say they suck, and refuse to try to get better at this game and go to another one, or view us as some high and mighty assholes when all we're tryin to do is give them some pointers.
And I really don't understand Nophets at all. He claims he wants to play with good players only, but it seems like everytime he runs into someone that's even SLIGHTLY better than him, he accuses them of cheating, LOL! And that's also the same for a few other players, not just him.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 9:42pm
Well put Potorikan.. welll put.
I agree with u on most things but i think that some of the vets might very well just be afraid to lose their position to possible talented newcomers and will try to discourage them in an early stage because of this. Who knows what talented people, who have yet to discouver their true love for this game, may still be out there right?
I think it's because of their fear of loss that they do all these things you say with ignorance as a result.. not because of an egotrip.
The egotrip is only empowered by a person's success (confidence) and the positive feedback of others on that succes.
Hence, some of these vets would still be playing then..
Don't let them get to you since you put so much hard work in building the community.
I'll try to beat them in the game one day.. LOL

Damn. i'm tired too! UT3 is still here for people to play it! I don't see a fn UT4 yet, do you?!
Even the game itself says practice good sportsmanship, you were a n00b once too!
What part of this is so fn hard to understand for some, that they keep on disrespectin' others new to the game and tryin to ruin a perfectly good and fun thing! It'll never happen!

You and I should grab a drink sometimes don't you agree? are you 21 yet? LOL
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 9:51pm
Umm, LOL wtf? Yea, i'm scared of newcomers. Even though i give out hints and tips to just about anybody that asks. It appears that none of you are listening quite well to what's being said here.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 10:02pm
contra dumb ass post no offence..its been almost 2 years now...and only a handful can beat me.... still.... do you think in the next 2 years that someone will eventually beat me..highly doubt it..if they cant do it now..what do u think will happen 2 years from now...same thing thats happening now... they improve i improve as long as i play the game (though currently im not) then im not gunna be beaten by some new "threat" maybe ur level they will beat u but def not me
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 10:03pm

Did I fn mention your name kal1?! It appears you're not listening..

and same goes for Crow! keep disrespectin'
Thank you for proving my point!
now.. who's the dumbass..
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 10:08pm
how am i disrespecting ur an idiot you made a retarded point..made no sense... so you point is not valid at all...not even a portion of it...no you didnt mention our names but me and him are currently the only two on respondin to this who are GOOD actually good not kiss ass omfg ill say ur good just to be ur butt buddy good ill go into a duel and 100-0 you good so make a point that makes sense now...go
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 10:11pm

Can I be your butt buddy crow?

Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 10:12pm
ur a female so of course ill throw it in ur butt JP
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 10:13pm
.... eeeeehhhmmmm.... no, but thanks
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 10:14pm
LOL somebody needs to calm the f*** down. Doesn't matter if you mentioned me directly or not, fact is, that statement shouldn't have been made simply because it made no sense. "Vets" play the game simply for a challenge, so why would anybody be scared of a potential beast? If i notice someone has potential, i'm gonna help them out, provided that they're willing to listen and learn.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 10:16pm
yeah like samarai and shewulph sams a beast but she will not put the time and day to practice hopefully shewulph will if she actually sticks to practicing dueling she will be a monster (i mean she already looks like a monster but ya know lol j.k)
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 10:19pm
Ya, Remy and I both noticed she had potential. She actually listens for one, which is why her skill level increases at a fast rate (talkin about SheFishandChips). So yea, as long as she continues dueling us and learning from her mistakes and our tips/advice, she's gonna turn into a top notch fragger.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

how am i disrespecting ur an idiot you made a retarded point..made no sense... so you point is not valid at all...not even a portion of it...no you didnt mention our names but me and him are currently the only two on respondin to this who are GOOD actually good not kiss ass omfg ill say ur good just to be ur butt buddy good ill go into a duel and 100-0 you good so make a point that makes sense now...go

oh right i forgot you think you're god who's able to judge who's good and who's not and what opinion is valid and what not for everyone.. thanks for provin' my point again!
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 10:26pm
umm...your a dumbass dude you make the most retarded post i have read on this forum...if you cant judge if someone is good or bad then you fail at life your "opinion"..you were tryin to make it seem as if thats how it goes..its pathetic how blind you stupid sh*ts are how all of us top notch players say the same thing yet you all think differently... look if this is the reason we do this and that and all of us said it ...ITS BECAUSE OF THAT REASON not the reason you and ur buddies want to make up i didnt prove your point because ur point WAS NOT VALID MADE NO SENSE i do what i do because i want to do them i look for competition hence why im playin quakelive has competition based on skill level it'll put you where the game thinks you fit best at i dont run off scared just because someone has potential sh*t let them have potential cause these almost 2 years of playin this game ive seen alot of potential yet NO ONE to actually release what they got the only person who ( i cant believe im sayin this) has done anything to try and get better and has increased in skill (and yet he still cant beat me even when i put myself at a handicap) would be tourmentor im not scared of any potential i challenged all the potential players and i beat them all thats left for me to do is sit and wait until they get better or new challenge comes along so keep assuming that we stopped playin because we are scared makes you look foolish for such a dumb assumption because you wont take the time to listen when we tell you thats not the reason
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 11:23pm
Some people play because it's fun!  I have a blast win or lose!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 12:04am
I respect that. It's fun clowning around with ur clan mates/ut3 buddies, and it's also fun when ur met with a "challenge" :P
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 1:38am
Jesus crow, it's called periods and paragraphs. lol
name_is_clantag
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 2:03am
On another note, To those that hate running into noobs and playing them I say handicap yourselves then.  Why not play with only enforcers or a IH.  Or here is a really revolutionary idea.. go into any team based mode and play alongside the losing team against vets.  how about it?  this way you get more of a challenge and you inspire the noobs by letting them see what works rather than teaching them infinite ways to die. 

Maybe it's because I'm European, but overday I have a hard time finding tdm or ctf games where either team can be balanced just because I'm in the game..
Playing with a handicap isn't fun imo, so I won't do that.

Makes you wonder why they bother playing at all.  makes you wonder why they don't switch to Halo where they're plenty of competiion or KZ2 where there's a much bigger community.  They won't.  u know why, because it's more about Ego and pride rather than actual competition and challenges.  I'ts more about how they feel about themselves and how they think the community perceives them.  I'ts everything to them. 

Or this game is just 5412597 times better

XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 2:06am
Drokun's post=WIN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>