| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A-R Vs SW (6-14-09)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-R Vs SW (6-14-09)
    Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by J_Rivers

Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

I guess you old guys wish you were teenagers again :)
This clown is like a bad fart that no one wants to smell o_O

Are you talking about those kind of farts that your fan blows back in your face? 
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:07pm
no tuna creepishly found one of my nerdy portraits and posted it which I dont even know is legal.. do you guys even play ut3 any more????? or just come on this site and troll and make inside jokes and say profane things that makes you look 'cool'
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:10pm

no tuna creepishly found one of my nerdy portraits and posted it which I dont even know is legal.. do you guys even play ut3 any more????? or just come on this site and troll and make inside jokes and say profane things that makes you look 'cool'
What the f*** are you new here?
especially in A-R thread section, get the f*** out of here with that Noob Mentality

J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by J_Rivers

I guess you old guys wish you were teenagers again :)
This clown is like a bad fart that no one wants to smell o_O
Are you talking about those kind of farts that your fan blows back in your face?
Exactly! Lmao!
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:13pm

Well i can now see why you wouldnt wanna post your picture on your own...You're what happens when your mother F's a troll?
Yes i play UT3...Why do you wanna duel me now?

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:15pm
LoL @ "Which i dont even know is legal"  Why dont you take that $h!t too Judge Judy instead of Troll'n in our threads.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Arkos315

What the f*** are you new here?
especially in A-R thread section, get the f*** out of here with that Noob Mentality
LoL Arkos save some of the talk for the BO noobs
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:30pm

yea I guess that was a stupid thing to say of course all you guys do is troll Dx

Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:31pm

yea I guess that was a stupid thing to say of course all you guys do is troll Dx

Well, this isn't the "Math Club" forum.  Was there something specific you wanted to hear from one of us?
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:31pm
I read all the jokes you guys say and have not the slightest frown :/ but I guess I'll understand when Im grown and have tons of virtual bffs  Dx
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:33pm

LoL, Awe Aqua he just wanted a little attention...Dont be so hard on the little piss ant.

phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Well i can now see why you wouldnt wanna post your picture on your own...You're what happens when your mother F's a troll?
Yes i play UT3...Why do you wanna duel me now?

no broseph I can duel you but I'd look like a gym teacher trying to teach chemistry.. we can work something out tho like a pug :)
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 6:43pm
That's awesome, I can hardly wait..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234