| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A-R Vs SW (6-14-09)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-R Vs SW (6-14-09)
    Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:04pm
VCTF
Suspense A-R(11) SW(0)
Sandstorm A-R(17) SW(0)
CTF
Reflection A-R(11) SW(0)
O-Dawn A-R (14) SW(0)
TDM
Defiance A-R(224) SW(158)
Deck A-R (231) SW(161)

Gg's SW & thanks for playin out all tha maps & modes, Much Appreciated.
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:07pm
WAS THERE LIKE A NO FLAG LIMIT??
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

WAS THERE LIKE A NO FLAG LIMIT??

They wanted to play 20mins no flag limit & that was coo wit us.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:10pm
that was a bad idea lol but kool
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

that was a bad idea lol but kool

They earned my respect for not b!tchin out & actually wantin to play us.  All stand up dudes in SW.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:13pm
yea true SW gets my respect too
MEGA_-TrON- View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_-TrON- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:20pm
Why would u score 17 flags?? They did not even score one.. ?? That's a lil much
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:21pm
good games Sw! tdm was funnn
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by MEGA_-TrON-

Because they asked to play wit 20 mins no flag limit?  Should we of scored one flag & camped tha rest of tha match....I'll direct this post to tha A-R Complaint Thread.
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 9:34pm

Great games with a group of great guys.  Looking forward to more scrims with your team.

AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 6:13am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Because they asked to play wit 20 mins no flag limit?  Should we of scored one flag & camped tha rest of tha match....I'll direct this post to tha A-R Complaint Thread.
well said

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 7:12am
Ohhh, sorry for not play with my team, i was with my girlfriend's house.
asspunch told me about this match, but i didn't take it, da.mn!

no flags limit? yeahh, that was a bad bad idea.
next time!

Sw_Destiny_D3  Ouch

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 7:50am
LOL, i gave up half way through Sandstorm, faked death so I wouldn't get killed and watched tv for the rest of the match. LOL
Couldn't even get anywhere near the flag in Suspense (although partly due to some tank whoring that was going on)....

Anyway, can't question you guys' skill... good games. ;)
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:02am
You guys didn't have a tank on your side of the map?  I knew there was something wrong with these maps...
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 9:16am
Good one...

We simply had the decency not to keep it sitting right back where it spawns aiming it on the flag like noobs do. Anyway, don't wanna turn this into an arguement so I'll just say gg's again and leave it at that. Wink
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 9:19am

What else would they do?
let them pick their flag up? let them score? its a clan match, not a friendly neighborhood pub.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 10:17am
Originally posted by JakeT111

Good one...

We simply had the decency not to keep it sitting right back where it spawns aiming it on the flag like noobs do. Anyway, don't wanna turn this into an arguement so I'll just say gg's again and leave it at that. Wink

Let me make sure I have this translated correctly.  Basically you're saying that you don't want to start an argument, but that I got a Massacre in a clan match because I played like a noob.  I also didn't have the decency to park the tank somewhere else so the opposing team could destroy it more easily... yeah, sorry about that-

See, this is the garbage that just chaps my ass to no end- Sorry man, but I can't be quiet about this sh!t any longer-

We are a respectful clan that offers congrats and "good game" feedback to every team we play.  We don't taunt, we don't talk sh*t and we don't glitch. We police our own members when they get out of line and then sit back and have sh!t like this shoved down our throats every day.  We don't drag out clan matches and are willing to play on our server or yours.  Any time, any mode.

Here's some of the crap that stinks up this game... (just a few of the MANY examples)

You used the tank right where it spawns in suspense and whored it out
I promise you, no matter where that tank was parked, you weren't getting the flag- you would either be denied at the flag or denied crossing the bridge.  Only two places to use it in that map. For the record, if that match was held to 3 flags, it would have been over in less than 3 minutes and Sandstorm would have been over in 2 minutes and 33 seconds.

A-R was team stacking
3 A-R guys out of 8 on one side of a 16 player server IS NOT team stacking- LMAO, it just feels like it. That's not even quite 19% of the players on the server... LOL

Nobody wants to play A-R, what's the point?
Really? From what I can tell, we're a pretty active clan and have scrims every week.

A-R is stealing talent from other clans
Give me a break- EVERY member that joined the original 4 A-R members were either free agents or approached us.  If we approached them, it was because we heard they were shopping for a new gig and wanted to scoup them up-

Finally...
If A-R played the way we get accused all the time, I can't imagine the absolute carnage that would happen in UT3.  If we did half the things we get blamed for, this community would disappear in less than a month- Perhaps we should give all the whiners and little girls a taste of that for a week and see what the truth is...

For a dude who admitted he took a break half way through Sandstorm during a clan match, I don't think your opinion is valid at all- I would have booted you off the team for leaving us hanging.

This is a game designed for utter choas and annihilation of an opposing team.  The bots use foul language and every tool needed to carry out a mission is readily available.  There's no guidebook.  There are no rules of warfare, there are no rules of engagement.  I must have lost my "Gentlmen's guide to playing UT3" manual-
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 10:34am
Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

Originally posted by JakeT111

Good one...

Let me make sure I have this translated correctly.  Basically you're saying that you don't want to start an argument, but that I got a Massacre in a clan match because I played like a noob.  I also didn't have the decency to park the tank somewhere else so the opposing team could destroy it more easily... yeah, sorry about that-

See, this is the garbage that just chaps my ass to no end- Sorry man, but I can't be quiet about this sh!t any longer-

We are a respectful clan that offers congrats and "good game" feedback to every team we play.  We don't taunt, we don't talk sh*t and we don't glitch. We police our own members when they get out of line and then sit back and have sh!t like this shoved down our throats every day.  We don't drag out clan matches and are willing to play on our server or yours.  Any time, any mode.

Here's some of the crap that stinks up this game... (just a few of the MANY examples)

You used the tank right where it spawns in suspense and whored it out
I promise you, no matter where that tank was parked, you weren't getting the flag- you would either be denied at the flag or denied crossing the bridge.  Only two places to use it in that map. For the record, if that match was held to 3 flags, it would have been over in less than 3 minutes and Sandstorm would have been over in 2 minutes and 33 seconds.

A-R was team stacking
3 A-R guys out of 8 on one side of a 16 player server IS NOT team stacking- LMAO, it just feels like it. That's not even quite 19% of the players on the server... LOL

Nobody wants to play A-R, what's the point?
Really? From what I can tell, we're a pretty active clan and have scrims every week.

A-R is stealing talent from other clans
Give me a break- EVERY member that joined the original 4 A-R members were either free agents or approached us.  If we approached them, it was because we heard they were shopping for a new gig and wanted to scoup them up-

Finally...
If A-R played the way we get accused all the time, I can't imagine the absolute carnage that would happen in UT3.  If we did half the things we get blamed for, this community would disappear in less than a month- Perhaps we should give all the whiners and little girls a taste of that for a week and see what the truth is...

For a dude who admitted he took a break half way through Sandstorm during a clan match, I don't think your opinion is valid at all- I would have booted you off the team for leaving us hanging.

This is a game designed for utter choas and annihilation of an opposing team.  The bots use foul language and every tool needed to carry out a mission is readily available.  There's no guidebook.  There are no rules of warfare, there are no rules of engagement.  I must have lost my "Gentlmen's guide to playing UT3" manual-

Ok I'm gonna give my view on this regardless of what I said before. For the record, I don't remember ever accusing you of anything in that list apart from the tank thing.

Clan matches are often referred to as "competitive gaming"... this was anything but that. There was no competition at all, me dropping out had no effect on the game whatsoever and the end result would've been no different had I carried on playing.
I'm not saying had you put the tank somewhere else we would've won - we wouldn't - but having it there makes it totally impossible to get the flag - you might aswell have put it in the base itself. Should someone manage to actually get it out of the base and up to the respawn or something, we'd just get killed there by the tank instead. It removes all elements of fun from the game.

Also are you saying A-R are solely responsible for keeping UT3 alive? Hmm, somehow doubt that. This isn't a personal attack on anyone in the clan, you're all good guys and I appreciate you're a "respectful clan" as you put it, but last nights vctf matches were just totally devoid of any fun from my pov... DM was still fun though I have to admit.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 10:39am
No, A-R isn't keeping UT3 alive, I'm just getting sick of A-R getting accused of killing it-
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 10:41am
That's gonna happen in any game you come across tbh, people will always be resentful towards the better players in the game, it's natural.
ud1en0w View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote ud1en0w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 11:27am
Perhaps we should give all the whiners and little girls a taste of that for a week and see what the truth is...

Ya maybe that would show everyone that we don't do all the crap they blame us for....

You're not a shepherd youre just a sheep
A combined effort of everyone you meet
Youre all flesh with no bone
Feed them to the sharks
& throw them to the wolves

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 12:02pm

RiDiCuLoUs...

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:03pm
Wow..  Don't get me wrong, I do have an issue or two with AR (one is for being so freakin' good), but it doesn't mean I'd complain after losing a clan match.

Oh, and sure, I personally think that they could always do something like choose their fresher (at least to *insert mode*) talent/ pick players that they feel would make the matches most evenly matched, but it doesn't mean that I believe that they team stack and at the end of the day, both clans are going to pick their best for *insert mode* anyways, so why bother with setting it up the way I just mentioned?

However, I do think that they're starting to become somewhat like QM, except far bigger and with clan tags.  Hell, they're even starting to draw somewhat similar criticism to that of what QM got.  (One of the many people I was playing with in DM last night said that he thinks AR are a bunch of cheaters that use FragFxs or something like that.  I can't recall who said it, but yeah..)
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:05pm
seriously some1 said we use fragfx...we all use controllers no1 on our team uses kb/m even
XtReMe is QnL View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL

Post Options Post Options   Quote XtReMe is QnL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:06pm
lmao i think its funny i could never use that i like controllers too much. Thats why im struggling in qlive so muchCry
PSN tag: DrAsTiiK_, FaZeD_U, nGs_-FaZe-
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal
QnL/X4K: Started December 18,2002
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>