| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Duel/DM/TDM MapPack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Duel/DM/TDM MapPack
    Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 5:05pm
Alright folks it took me a while to get this together but here it is.

25Attack Studio Presents

"Editor's Choice MapPack 1"

This MapPack features maps that are greatly used in dueling, deathmatch, and team deathmatch.  I would recommend these maps to any UT player.  These maps are meant for both the casual gamer and the competitive gamer.  Please do note that if you already have these maps, you still need to download them as there can be some differences.  

The following maps included in "EC MapPack1" are as follows:

DM-Liandri
DM-1on1-Penetrated-LE
DM-Bonescraper
DM-ShangriLa-FE
DM-HeatRay-LE

ShangriLa and HeatRay maps have been modified to suit the competitive scene.  Both of these modified versions now have a balance of flow within them, making both maps more enjoyable and popular to play.

DM-Liandri and DM-Bonescraper are both great for dueling and (team)deathmatch.  Liandri will turn out to be a very competitive map for those who love (team)deathmatch.  Bonescraper is more of a fast paced and high energy map that involves quick thinking as well as reactions.  Another fun map for Duel/(T)DM.

DM-1on1-Penetrated-LE is recommended to be played as a duel map.  A close-quarter map that also delivers high-tense action.  This map is considered one of the most popular and competitive maps used in competitive play.  

Just thought I would bring this to you guys who enjoy customs and most of all Unreal Tournament itself.   You can download the Pack by simply following the link below. 

Note:  The MapPack has been compressed as an .rar files so you will need programs such as winrar to open the file and actually the userdata.jam files.   Other than that ENJOY!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me.

http://www.filefront.com/13899881/EC_MapPack1.rar
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 5:07pm
Some great maps in here!
We should set up a duelling/tdm night sometime soon as kind of a launch party for these maps.
Who'd be interested in playing? We'd just mix up the teams ofcourse and try to make it fair.

note: all these maps work on dedicated PC hosted servers, such as the Midnightgaming ones.
Black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 5:08pm
You forgot to mention that all of these maps work on dedicated servers.
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 5:34pm
Yes all these maps do work on dedicated servers.  I'm sorry I forgot to say that in my first post.

RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 5:34pm
WHERES THE LINK BRO? :P
name_is_clantag
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 5:50pm
He updated first post.
WEAPoNiZ3D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote WEAPoNiZ3D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 6:13pm
HAHAHA I GOT EM : ) n im a pc dumbdumb so theres no excuse for everyone readin this not to get these maps, thanks again rico
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 7:48pm
Just wanted to let everyone know the next map pack will more than likely feature some ctf/vctf/war

Post Options Post Options   Quote WEAPoNiZ3D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 8:05pm
man i just played a few, i already have a couple favourites i feel like ive got a new game lol cant wait to learn them i know im gonna have some ggs in the future on them from the few games ive played so far
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 8:46pm
you can get sum proper sweet air rockets on bonescarper coz of all the lifts

and penetrated has always been a top map, i need to get better on it though

i still havent played liandri but im looking forward to it XD
GunJaCrew View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GunJaCrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 11:45am
http://utunlimited.beyondunreal.com/#awp::
custommaps reviews
can by u find a another great map, and i hope u finde a linke to jam datas and hope the maps work on ded. server =D

i think u dont understand that but i have try it to tell somthing =D
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 12:00pm
What you mean is that you can find some good maps on that site, which then could be tried out?
These maps work on your servers.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 1:17pm
Thanks Rico, I have a question, what will be different on Deck. I love that map.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 1:20pm
how do you get the maps to the ps3, is it possible. sorry never did this b4
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 2:48pm
In response to Corrupted's question.  Yes it is possible to transfer PC maps to the PS3.  It is a process called "cooking".  The PC Version has an editing program and a cooking program. 
That is how I am able to "cook" the maps to the ps3
PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 2:54pm
and how exactly do you "cook"? lol
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 6:00pm
Buy the PC version that has the cooking program on it. It's not something you can just easily explain in a thread like this. All of the instructions are in there. It's a very complicated and lengthy process. (Look at me tryin to sound as if i know what i'm talkin about, lol)
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 1:57am
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Thanks Rico, I have a question, what will be different on Deck. I love that map.

improved fps and a removal of some objects
name_is_clantag
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 10:06am
Thanks Remy, I remember seeing Deck FPS before on PC.
Also for RICO, Hall of Giants DM, from UT99, not CTF. Is there anyway you can cook them for the PS3. I've been wanting that map badly.

The GOW guys were gonna help me with it about 8 months ago but we never could find the guy that plays on PC that cooked it for UT3 on there. Can you help.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 3:46pm
I'm sure I can figure something out Incremental.  If you have the PC version of the map, just email it to me.

runejg@yahoo.com
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 3:57pm
i got themmm & they're awesomee :D thanks rico
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 5:06pm
yeah they are great maps, thanks for that!, i was searching for dm penetrated for ages haha

Post Options Post Options   Quote WEAPoNiZ3D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 7:34am
i wish more people would play these maps
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 1:29pm
BUMP
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 5:04pm
I haven't really been all too active on UT3, as of recently, but I have previewed (but not exactly played) the last three maps.  I'm liking how the n00bwalker (at least, in the case of Heatray) is no longer there, but the jump boots feel a little awkward.  I don't know how I feel about the changes to Shangri-La, though I do like how the slightly raised wall was taken down and the back part of that area is brighter, as people had a tendency gain a somewhat unfair upper hand there, compared to the people around the U-Damage's platform.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>