| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A-R CoMpLaiNt DePaRtMeNt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 32>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-R CoMpLaiNt DePaRtMeNt
    Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 12:50pm
Once i saw as.sociate glitch and i asked him why does he glitch.
He said''Fine,I'm a glitcher,your a camper.''
Lol

Nissan SiLViA
Nissan 300zx
Yamaha Yzf R6
    <3
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 12:53pm
Yeah standard bullsh1t from them...

He said the same to me and he said even if he doesn't glitch they would still win... then we played suspense and no glitching and he got beat 3-0 :)

Can't we just play A-R every week? Those games were good before and we know we are gonna be playing a proper team when you guys are in front of us :)
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by xXchris_cXx

Once i saw as.sociate glitch and i asked him why does he glitch.
He said''Fine,I'm a glitcher,your a camper.''
Lol

Wow, is that what you highly skilled flag runners do?  Do you grab the flag, then go hide somewhere, should they have the flag to?  Maybe, I'm just doing way too much work, god forbid I even touch the flag.  Cause you know.. I'm almost always moving, if that's the case.  It's always been my logic that a camping flag carrier is a soon to be dead flag carrier, but I guess I had it all wrong.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 1:58pm
I would like too report Danjel for braggin about his Kill Streak & Nukes in his bubble...That's the kinda $h!t that will land you right off my pSn!

I would also like too report Aquaknot for cheating on me with 1 legged midgets.
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I would like too report Danjel for braggin about his Kill Streak & Nukes in his bubble...That's the kinda $h!t that will land you right off my pSn!

I would have never strayed if you had stayed faithful in the first place.  Something was just missing... I can't explain it.  It was just sex, they meant nothing to me.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 5:54pm
I'd like too report Remy for being a private in MW2 & having a better kill/death ratio then me already! =(
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by SickNviciouS

I would have never strayed if you had stayed faithful in the first place.  Something was just missing... I can't explain it.  It was just sex, they meant nothing to me.

Well you better explain it before you get your pSn contract cancelled & end up missin off my list!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 6:10pm
I'd like too report Aqua for having a full inbox!  You cheating little whore, Sign on our website or it's over!
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 6:55pm

I'd like too report Remy for being a private in MW2 & having a better kill/death ratio then me already! =(

LOL! You let that hobag outdo you??! *Slaps dod with fairy dust*
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 8:00pm
I'd like to report J_Rivers for going prestige & regretting it not a minute later...You F'n cadet!
I'd also like to report Deths_Right_Hand for not having the new maps & not allowing us to head into the Stimulus lobby!
WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 8:15pm

Wait who am I??? " Dawg dawg I don't care I'll be the guy wit the riot shield, I'll die for my team....1000 times if I have to. That sh!t had me hysterical. Rivers I'll love rollin wit you dawg...you keep plaing the point....lol

Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:11am
I would like to report the members of A-R and iAM who scrimmed in Warfare last night and failed to tell any of us how it went.

Give us the dirt you losers!
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

I would like to report the members of A-R and iAM who scrimmed in Warfare last night and failed to tell any of us how it went.
I believe we won 7 maps and they won 5.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 7:46pm

I'd like to Report Aqua for not opening his eyez cuz i posted the results on our site you scumbag!
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:05pm
Oh, ever since they changed the chef, I quit going there
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:07pm

Well put that apron back on & cook me some food..
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by WaRHore

Wait who am I??? " Dawg dawg I don't care I'll be the guy wit the riot shield, I'll die for my team....1000 times if I have to. That sh!t had me hysterical. Rivers I'll love rollin wit you dawg...you keep plaing the point....lol
Yeah big dawg, I get extra wasted on Tuesday nights because of LosT. The rum & the fire chronic had me on blast! Wasn't that the same night where I said, “I got the guy at C - don't despair!” Lmao really hard!

Glad you're AdReNaLiNe RuSh, bro. You're a crazy fu¢king monster that's gonna fit right in. The best is yet to cUm!
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 8:19pm

Well put that apron back on & cook me some food..
Is this really the best you can cUm up with!?! God damn it dude, you're such a fu¢kin' ScUmBaG! LoL in your fat face!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 4:35am
I'd like too report all the SCUMBAGS that joined our DM server tonight & spammed da livin $h!t outta me!!!  Your $h!t$ wEaK, WiZZZZZZZZZZeakkkkkkkkk!
MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 9:07am

I'd like too report all the SCUMBAGS that joined our DM server tonight & spammed da livin $h!t outta me!!!  Your $h!t$ wEaK, WiZZZZZZZZZZeakkkkkkkkk!

lol awww it's okay. it isn't spamming, we just all know u suck...
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 12:14pm
lol dod where u in Y$W on resistance?
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 12:16pm
I forgot there was a UT3 rule book.  Just for the record, I shoot on sight, so I usually don't have time to tell if you're standing idle.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 1:21pm
id like to report DoD and Rivers for multiple SHAFT violations in DM last night
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

lol dod where u in Y$W on resistance?

Who da F|_|CK is that? LoL 
I started A-R in ReSiSTaNcE 2 but never played the first one..
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2010 at 7:03pm

its Your $hit$ Weak

it was an old rfom 1 clan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 32>