Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 318>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

I might end up getting Cod just to try something different myself. I just hope its worth it because so far when i get a new game i alwas get drawn back into ut3 so hopefully this game might help..lol.. I was really waiting for lost planet 2 but thats not dropping until feburary 2010 but i hear yall on trying something new. Ut3 has been going downhill from where it once was as far as clan matches and people whining about every little thing and many other things. Thats what I agree with envy on but we will see how long Cod lasts i'm willing to give it a shot.

Rent it first... play on one account and rank up. Your gonna get ****d to start with but you have good aim on ut3... I doubt it will be too long before your ranking up and enjoying it online.

Try watching some vids on youtube... Domination, TDM, Search and Destroy, CTF, HQp and if you want a mixture of all of them... just play Most pit.

All I need to say is 350,000 online right now.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 4:43pm
Fuc k both these games.  I got my Wii and two LoZ games, so yeah.. besides playing the new Ratchet a few times, my PS3's been collecting dust.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Fuc k both these games.  I got my Wii and two LoZ games, so yeah.. besides playing the new Ratchet a few times, my PS3's been collecting dust.
Wii FTW
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 6:13pm
Wii is garbage :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

Wii is garbage :)
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 8:44pm
http://twitpic.com/pv51t

^^ This guy is definately an idiot.
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

lol w/e so what if used the the hoverboard jump on containment to get to the avril? wow that is some glitch to b**** about when your stacking teams and playing noobs? get real ya cupcake,...,
  but im just saying everyone thinks your such a great player, and they learn from you and you taught them a glitch that if you perfect you could get all the way to the raptor tunnel. and oh your team had the good players, you(or i thought you were), fehtalatee, etc. we had me, and str8_2009 but thats about it. and you just called yourself a and your team noobs. and your right cause you report us for camping and sh1t and i was always getting to your flag and kept getting killed by the raptor's(you had both) that kept getting me. so is the almighty envy saying its alright to glitch??? does that make just that glitch ok?? or all of them???? good job envy glitching flag scorerThumbs Down
Adios, the last farewell
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 10:58pm
look dude, was just messing around. i dont even run the flag for the most part. and when i got to your flag, nothing but campers all around me. i didnt even think much of it, and just did it. i was talking on the mic the whole time about some non-game related bs. i just did it because its fun to do. i dont do **** like that on the norm, and thanks for calling me out like that. im about as far from a pussy player as you'll find in this game. you wont find me camping, spawnkilling, glitching or teamstacking ever. i will b**** at noobs f***ing around or f***ing the game up, but im no punka$$. i like to use my skills to win, so thanks for making realize it..

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 11:05pm
well next time dont pull a QuickRC move, then we wont have problemsThumbs Up
Adios, the last farewell
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Originally posted by _EnVy_

if your a real fan of ut3, COD just simply sucks...its a fact!!! sure it has a "bigger" community, but that doesnt mean **** to me just because my friends are playing it. COD compared to ut3, its not even close to being as good. thank god i rented MW2 before buying it, bc id be stuck once again with a $70 beer coaster. so dont get your hopes up king, im telling you it sucks...

LOL thats like saying if your a real fan of black girls, white girls just suck...

I like it a lot, it has more modes than ut3... 450 clans.

Ranking up makes a difference too, plus I've only heard about 4 people talking sh1t at the end of the games... and every time its been pretty funny when my fellow F u Kers start hurling abuse back..

I'm not saying anyone has to get it... fact is though its a bigger game. I walk around wanting to wall jump but at the same time if I put ut3 in I'd be wanting my FAL or a UAV to see where everyone is on ut3.

I like war games... its why I prefered vehicle modes coz they felt like a proper battle...

yeah your right, im stereo-typing it because i have a custom to games as good as ut3 is. cod/mw/resistance series just dont do it for me, its as simple as that. they feel like the same damn slow game over and over again. im just glad i didnt buy this like r2 and killzone. killzone is ok for me, but not even close to how ut3 performs as a fps. i like ut3, and i expect another game that id play to be just as good or better. i guess im stubbern and spoiled to my ways. i could just tell king is a true fan of ut3, and he wont enjoy mw2 as much as ut3 as far as the overall games go..

EnVy must be earned"
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 11:06pm
Idiot of the day, is the Girl friend of my best friend, we were in the fair yesterday at nite and she always was with her bad face! sh1t! was boring with she, we wanted go to an a mechanic game and she always said: why? idk why you like that! c'mon i wanna go home!
holly sh1t! idk what the hell she was doing there if she don't like the fair! hahaha

Claudia, Idiot Of the day.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by JDog_OwNz

well next time dont pull a QuickRC move, then we wont have problemsThumbs Up
lol what ever!!! he talks ****, glitches every map, plays emo gay techno music every game and simply sucks and thinks hes good.

EnVy must be earned"
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2009 at 11:17pm
hahaha yesterday he(quick) was calling me a b1tch a$$ pu$$y and he kept telling me to switch, then he made fun of DGround. so i switch, and he says he can beat us(and we're on a E.U. bad ping for my team server) so then he called out me, iPwN, and fehtalatee and called us sh1t. we won 3-2 when he had a fu.k member and like three other T2Ds,then he like sucks up to us and sh1t and im thinking, wow your a disgrace to ut3 players. and your right envy i forgot how bad he was, i guess your a lot better than quick, sorry bout saying you pulled a QuckRC move. QuickRC idiot forever
Adios, the last farewell
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 1:41am
SK-iller 4 thinking my Brother is better at Cod Mw2 then me lol

think i proved him wrong 2nyt when it was jst me against 7 players in team death match :P

Fu'king owned there a**es :D and they all left when the match was allmost over :( lol

M16 FTW! :)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 2:51am

hahaha yesterday he(quick) was calling me a b1tch a$$ pu$$y and he kept telling me to switch, then he made fun of DGround. so i switch, and he says he can beat us(and we're on a E.U. bad ping for my team server) so then he called out me, iPwN, and fehtalatee and called us sh1t. we won 3-2 when he had a fu.k member and like three other T2Ds,then he like sucks up to us and sh1t and im thinking, wow your a disgrace to ut3 players. and your right envy i forgot how bad he was, i guess your a lot better than quick, sorry bout saying you pulled a QuckRC move. QuickRC idiot forever
LOL
"Yuh US player get the f u k out here yuh! T2D is going to **** yuh"

lmfao we owned him so bad in an EU server!!! lolol
& thanks again King (from A-R) for switching & helping us out!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 4:17am
I 4got that was corrupted. No wonder u were a beast!
That match on necro was intense! :)
Watch in 720P....duh
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 10:30am
Originally posted by LaDy_DiStUrBia

LOL
"Yuh US player get the f u k out here yuh! T2D is going to **** yuh"

lmfao we owned him so bad in an EU server!!! lolol
& thanks again King (from A-R) for switching & helping us out!
no problem when it comes to that dude i will always switch..lol..
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 11:02am
was he jamming emotech? i cant stand that **** lol...

EnVy must be earned"
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 11:49am
seriously no one who is normal from England calls anyone a 'b1tch a$$ pu$$y' without watching too many rap videos.

Most people use the term cun t, wan ker, pr1ck, tw at or d1ckhead.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

seriously no one who is normal from England calls anyone a 'b1tch a$$ pu$$y' without watching too many rap videos.

Most people use the term cun t, wan ker, pr1ck, tw at or d1ckhead.

no wonder greeny always calls me a pr1ck and a d1ckhead.
hes an a$$hole!   Embarra**ed
Watch in 720P....duh
HottChick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HottChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 4:56pm
Is Mommyrox for getting drunk having a melt down. Wtf is your problem? Delete me a day after adding me then when I send a message you say you deleted every person you know. You are such a b****!
You wish!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by HottChick

Is Mommyrox for getting drunk having a melt down. Wtf is your problem? Delete me a day after adding me then when I send a message you say you deleted every person you know. You are such a b****!

LMFAO

HottChick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HottChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

LMFAO
Laugh harder I'm her sister.
You wish!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 5:16pm

Originally posted by yingyangin

LMFAO
Laugh harder I'm her sister.

then why the f*** are you doing this publicly hahahaha

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 6:05pm
D: so that xplainz why i got deleted!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 318>