Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 318>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 4:00am
Originally posted by Danjel8

My dad is the idiot of the day, hate it when he does this.

Hahahahahahah, eeeeew. I feel sick! Arrrrgh!
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 6:44am

hahaha eww i'm glad i don't have to wake up like that.
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 9:28am

I'm an idiot for quitting Burnout Paradise to play UT3 last night. It didn't take long for me to be reminded why I don't play this game anymore.

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 9:44am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

I'm an idiot for quitting Burnout Paradise to play UT3 last night. It didn't take long for me to be reminded why I don't play this game anymore.

Stay around though Mr Cokk... always remember the site is iamgaming not ut3ps3.com.

This site is more about the people you enjoy playing with not just ut3. Anyone who thinks otherwise is my idiot of the day.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 9:53am

Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Stay around though Mr Cokk... always remember the site is iamgaming not ut3ps3.com.

This site is more about the people you enjoy playing with not just ut3. Anyone who thinks otherwise is my idiot of the day.
I won't be leaving the site, or the game. I'll just choose my company a bit better.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 3:42pm

your lucky, im usually face down! Ouch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by zGreatCornholio

your lucky, im usually face down! Ouch

haha my bro read that about 3 mins ago and is still laughing...

Awesome comment.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 4:51pm

You guys should really stop picking on Medic ...

Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

<FONT style=": #000000">You guys should really stop picking on Medic ...

hahaha LMFAO
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

You guys should really stop picking on Medic ...

HAHAHAHA!! omfg, that was good.
Watch in 720P....duh
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 9:42pm
NightmareIV for blowing up our front gates & hand delivering the princess too the other team in Fat Princess!
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

NightmareIV for blowing up our front gates & hand delivering the princess too the other team in Fat Princess!
Idiot of the day goes to who did the patch for Fat Princess making it impossible to kick players from a match your hosting. Stupid idol people.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 3:19pm
With people that apparently work for the other team, I think idling would be the least of your issues lol.  I can just imagine your teammate delivering a big vehicle that had the flag inside of it.  Actually, if there wasn't a chance that someone might do something like that, I'd love to see a level where the flag rooms are in giant custom vehicles.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 12:19pm
Idiots of the day go to U-N-R-E-A-L--, StrangeMirage, ThePlantMan & umelkala for thinking they can spawn **** me, LimitlessMonster and 6 noob for 45 minutes on Suspense and win the game. I was on red with these idiots and realized quickly that they were all playing to get sprees. So within the first two minutes, I switched.  Each one of them got to at least dominating and U-N-R-E-A-L reached godlike. Then I took it upon myself to start ending each one of these a$$holes sprees. Within a minute, each one of them saw my name flash across their screen and their sprees ended.

At one point they had our raptor, goliath, scorpion and manta. We fought back one by one.
Each time these loser touched the flag, me or Limitless killed them holding off 6 players at a time. Then I stayed on defense and Limitless ran a flag and he brought it home and we won.

Just to give everyone and idea of what the scores were, I had 72 points, Limitless had 41 and their top 6 players had point totals in the 60s.  The rest of our team was less than 15.

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 2:37pm
lol but that is the norm for vctf. i still dont know why people play that **** over warfare, its beyond me. but vctf is a camper/stacker mode. its so easy and it has the perfect layout to pad stats with all that health, armor and vehicles all right there in both bases. its perfect to sit there and kill, thats why all the noobs flock there and play to do that ****. cant do it in any other mode like you can in vctf. makes you wonder why players can sit there for 2 years playing only suspense and sandstorm repeatedly. those are the idiots...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 2:54pm

Just before I gave up on UT3, I was playing VCTF much more. Unfortunately, a lot of what Envy says about VCTF can be said about warfare. Each mode has its fair share of d1ckmanship being practiced.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 4:56pm
idiot of the day goes to Tx2k7, he glitched in ut3 and was able to write messages to both teams
within the game. like the PC version. what fu ck in hacker!! Big smile
Watch in 720P....duh
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 5:18pm
haha im so gonna do that next time i get the console up.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Drokun

haha im so gonna do that next time i get the console up.

is there no way you can do it, or does it have 2 B a completely random?
Watch in 720P....duh
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 5:42pm
From what I can tell it really just happened to people who have kbm hooked up, once you press an arrow key on your controller then on the d-pad, it'll pop up and down. Last time it happened to me it was right after I plugged in my mouse during loading of the game and when I finally got it working for the first time, I made a little vid of me messing around with it in instant action.
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 7:05pm
idiot of the day;

< id=frmEditMessage name=frmEditMessage ="return ;" ="return Check;" =pm_new_message_.asp?code=edit method=post>
Error Error
Your Private Message "RE: btw", has not been sent!

RemY has exceeded the maximum number of Private Messages they are allowed to receive.

Return to your Private Messenger
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by shewulph

idiot of the day;

< id=frmEditMessage name=frmEditMessage ="return ;" ="return Check;" =pm_new_message_.asp?code=edit method=post>
Error Error
Your Private Message "RE: btw", has not been sent!

RemY has exceeded the maximum number of Private Messages they are allowed to receive.

Return to your Private Messenger
idiot of the day goes to shewulph for postin something extremely stupid
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 7:21pm
:( how else am i supposed to tell someone their inbox is full lolol noob

oh look. it's empty.

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 7:23pm
send them a PM HAHAHA i joke no but seriously get a life lol
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 7:25pm
lolol why do you have to be so meannn? ;-; LOL

oh look. it's empty.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 318>