FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 318>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 2:47am
Originally posted by iAM_TX2k7

i know, sometimes i just like to get out of the normality and see wat i can do. just mixing it up a bit :)

Now by mixing it up a bit do you mean constantly snipe? Not that I don't but c'mon on now man.....you have been in sniper mode for about 2 months now. Not that I want you to stop because after sniping you my reaction time gets better but lets call a spade a spade.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 4:42am
Oh I don't think you do that to get out of the normality, you do it to annoy people and you get off by doing it. Now I didn't say anything bad about you doing it, but it's almost to the point where we start saying, "Ok TX.. we got it, we know you are a bad a** sniper." Feed the ego some more, I know. It's just sad that instead of announcing to my team when we start Downtown about incoming mantas or scorpions in our prime, I have to announce "TX is on the opposite team, prepare for him sniping at center"..It has become a ritual has it not? 

Just don't let this be a trend now with people just sniping in Warfare, just to prove to everyone how good they are, blah.. there is no need for it.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 4:45am
=o , dont brag make a montage LOL

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 4:47am
"Gonna make a montaggee.. MOONNTTAAGGEE" lololol!!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 4:53am
TX2k7 IS ALMOST READY!

COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 9:24am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Oh I don't think you do that to get out of the normality, you do it to annoy people and you get off by doing it. Now I didn't say anything bad about you doing it, but it's almost to the point where we start saying, "Ok TX.. we got it, we know you are a bad a** sniper." Feed the ego some more, I know. It's just sad that instead of announcing to my team when we start Downtown about incoming mantas or scorpions in our prime, I have to announce "TX is on the opposite team, prepare for him sniping at center"..It has become a ritual has it not? 

Just don't let this be a trend now with people just sniping in Warfare, just to prove to everyone how good they are, blah.. there is no need for it.
Let TXticle keep sniping. Two nights ago, TXticle was sniping on downtown again. It was annoying, but kept him occupied and his team lost. TX, if you want to take yourself out of games by using your time to piss your initials on walls, be my guest. I will thank you for doing this as long as you are on the other team.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 9:26am
Originally posted by yingyangin

TX2k7 IS ALMOST READY!

This video isn't authentic! Everyone knows TX hasn't started shaving yet.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

i know, sometimes i just like to get out of the normality and see wat i can do. just mixing it up a bit :)
Now by mixing it up a bit do you mean constantly snipe? Not that I don't but c'mon on now man.....you have been in sniper mode for about 2 months now. Not that I want you to stop because after sniping you my reaction time gets better but lets call a spade a spade.

not completely true bro...depending on the map or if certain ppl are there, ill do it. usually in Suspense i will, unless the game is goin nowhere then, once i realise it lol, ill try to grab a flag. but other than that i dont snipe in any other map, except the occasional Stranded, but thats a rarity to not b in Suspense, Sandstorm, Necro lol. so constantly snipe, eh...i do it often, but honestly ive done pretty much everything to do on most vctf maps, ask Two Fase, so ya i like to break the normality for me where everyone expects a flag run from me and try to work on my aim.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 12:19pm
Its your game, do what you like. Its not like your gonna meet anyone off the game... I just play my game and be nice to people that are nice to me. Doesn't mean u can't use the sniper rifle... if people complain its only because your doing something right.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 12:27pm
@ JP....if u really think i do it to prove how good i am, ur sorely mistaken. its just, im not motivated to do much else. and it must b effective to some degree, if ppl r gettn annoyed. ive killed incoming orb carriers & redeemers many times. to say that i do it everytime, is a statement of ignorance. how quickly people forget all the times i dont snipe. but i understand why, i mean, im a noob at warfare remember? so im sure anything else i do would b forgotten, not that i care, im just havn fun.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 12:29pm
@ Danj...actually ive met someone from ut3 and there are a few other in my state who i plan to meet, but i get wat u mean. i know
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 12:33pm

@ Danj...actually ive met someone from ut3 and there are a few other in my state who i plan to meet, but i get wat u mean. i know

Yeah I was generalising. You know its your life, your game and your time.

Just do your thing, you a good player and a good guy... keep sniping :)
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 12:46pm
About TX sniping, it's obviously working by pissing the opposing team off. TX's range in the game is vast and he can hit you by running the orb, defending, or just pestering the crap out of the other team. Second to Lunar, TX has probably the most range in warfare. Still don't know why he's not on the warfare lineup for iAM. Mystery I guess.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 12:54pm

@ JP....if u really think i do it to prove how good i am, ur sorely mistaken. its just, im not motivated to do much else. and it must b effective to some degree, if ppl r gettn annoyed. ive killed incoming orb carriers & redeemers many times. to say that i do it everytime, is a statement of ignorance. how quickly people forget all the times i dont snipe. but i understand why, i mean, im a noob at warfare remember? so im sure anything else i do would b forgotten, not that i care, im just havn fun.
You aren't a noob to warfare. You are as good or better than most at it. In regards to sniping, keep it up. As long as you are on the other team, I encourage you to go off into a corner and snipe. In warfare, sniping isn't much effective beyond annoying the opposing team.
As far as your motive for sniping, I don't know what it is and I could not care less. I just want you to keep doing it when you are on the opposing team. The team I am on appreciates it.
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 12:55pm
TX bought and paid for the game, he can play it any way he wants.  I've seen a couple other top notch players get bored with the game and do stuff like this, except they get called out unmercifully.  It sucks being on the receiving end until they find some other way to kill you, then that sucks too...

Dan and Pinnacle are right, do wetf you want-
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 12:56pm

Did you get any? What his name?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 1:06pm
Sniping. In this game as in real war infuriates people. If you're going to do it then you have to expect the reaction that you will get from the snipee's. I know when TX snipes me in Warfare, I call him every name in the book. But afterwards we're still friends. Until the next time he does it and I start calling him a f**got a**ed motherf***er again.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Did you get any? What his name?

It was me he met up with, we live around the block from each other. And yes he got more than he could handle. You know two girls one cup? Check out two men one controller.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 1:15pm

Holy crap ^^^That is funny.

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 1:51pm
lol sorry danj...homie dont play dat lol too funny

@ Cokk...would u still want me sniping if we played Cold Harbor? :P
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 2:02pm

lol sorry danj...homie dont play dat lol too funny

@ Cokk...would u still want me sniping if we played Cold Harbor? :P
Actually, yes I need you to until I figure out either a counter or your play patterns. It's a good thing nobody, including myself, likes that map.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 2:12pm
haha true true, but from where im standing, its foolproof. i challenge u to prove me wrong, i genuinely want to see u counter it. let me know wen u got something u think will work, we can go test it out bro.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

About TX sniping, it's obviously working by pissing the opposing team off. TX's range in the game is vast and he can hit you by running the orb, defending, or just pestering the crap out of the other team. Second to Lunar, TX has probably the most range in warfare. Still don't know why he's not on the warfare lineup for iAM. Mystery I guess.

Of course it works... for pissing people off, I've had people leave the game because of it. That's not his fault, most people can't handle it, I know, so don't start replying stating such. In most cases his team doesn't advance with him doing this, we all know TX is a great player.. if he was on my team and I was in charge, I wouldn't waste his talent on just "annoying people".. that's basically my point in my post. Consider that a compliment.. yes?

and as for him not being in the iAM warfare line up,  Twofase told me the line up when I first joined this team and TX was not mentioned, sorta following orders and not stealing the VCTF thunder. Plus TX has not mentioned to me about wanting to be on this line up, if he does.. well ****.. I will get him suited up right away, well after twofase okays it. I know iAM has a killer line up for VCTF and Warfare, and we are just letting everyone get a chance to play their favorite mode and join this clan doing what they want to do.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

[QUOTE=Pinnacle]

and as for him not being in the iAM warfare line up,  Twofase told me the line up when I first joined this team and TX was not mentioned, sorta following orders and not stealing the VCTF thunder. Plus TX has not mentioned to me about wanting to be on this line up, if he does.. well ****.. I will get him suited up right away, well after twofase okays it.

How would you "suit-up" TXticle? Would there be a cape? I'm thinking spandex with a roll of Certs stuffed down the front.
DEVIL_associate View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

IDIOT OF THE DAY : Ironic_-Shiva- aka invisible man... F.UKing cheater
Have you already forgotten? In your clan match vs Heavenly you had an invisible player. Hypocrisy is a stinky cologne! You thoroughly outcla**ed us on OUR server so the invisible man was as unnecessary as it was unfair as it IS hypocritical (and fking hilarious!) for you to call someone else out for it. Clap

HaHa we were invisible, its for that, that we won, plz u too u are hilarious man
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 318>