Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 318>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by J_Rivers

Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

bull$hit & more bull$hit

the rest can f*** themselves.

You best put your LiL train back on its tracks, co¢kboy. Cause your punk-a$$ doesn't know me & I say we keep it that way.

Oh god. Is it worth it? Over a game?
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 8:25pm
Especially a $10 video game available at your local Wal-Mart's discount bin? Absolutely not. But I'm a grown-a$$ man & I'm not about to have your boy run his semen swallower 24/7 against A-R.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 8:29pm
Let's just all chill. We've all been pissed off at some point in time at the game play of others. It's not worth taking it this far. You guys have a great lineup. I've never spoken negatively against your talents, skill and organization. The problem is sometimes, some of the players get a bit carried away. If they just stopped that stuff, we'd all be fine. Yes, generalizing to the team is not the best avenue, but Chris, Arkos, Bio, etc. are too good of player to be pulling the pranks they pull sometime. I understand that they are young guys that get bored easily and sometimes need to have their fun. But do it in a half way repectable manner. They don't need to lay it on thick when certain players, like me are in the match. I understand we have had our fair share of differences, but just throw that **** aside and let's just get back to playing some fun games. If all this stupidity just stopped, everyone would be happy, you guys and the community. You'd stop hearing about this garbage and teams would love to play against you guys. All teams should just play honest and have fun. Let's not get out of hand with this stuff. It's just a game that we all like to play.
KillaKC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote KillaKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 8:49pm
Fist of fury whoooooo!! lol
MLG Gametype Advisor
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 9:24pm
My solution to annoying and pointless spawn raping:

A. Start, Triangle, then X, like others said. (with a possible "f*** this ****"/ "forget this" thrown in there, depending on how pissed I am)

B. Take it like a man! (but if you have to complain, keep it in the damn game.  The butt hurt on the forums is becoming just as annoying as the spawn-killers, stat padders, and even the b**** a** glitch-users themselves.)

Seriously, I can understand complaining in-game.  The emotions tend to be running higher then, but I honestly don't really give a f*** about most things anymore.*  If they quickly 3-0/ 5-0/ 10-0 my team/ me, then so be it.  If they want to stall it out, for the sake of stats (which mean absolutely nothing if earned by those means) and stroking their e-penises, then so be it, though I'll probably leave, if that's the case.  That's ****'s not worth wasting my time.

*Though hearing about a certain f**got taking a tank to the core in downtown cracks me up, especially in the instance where he ends up costing his team the win.  Some of these complaints are funny btw.

Btw, the other not so butthurt Idiots of the Day are those who fell for Weezy's prank, including me. (even if I never got around to posting)  'Twas funny when it was revealed.  A mighty victory for him indeed.Thumbs Up

Edit: I do feel for the noobs, like myself, but there's still going to some that will stick out and one day, they'll become beasts themselves.  Hopefully, I'll eventually find a means to improve as well.
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 1:41am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Tony Toughnuts.

GENIUS.

DoD is right this sounds like some names I rock on PSN. Bobby Bumpkin and Lonny Lumpkin are a couple. I wish I thought of Tony Toughnuts though. Damm.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 1:47am

Especially a $10 video game available at your local Wal-Mart's discount bin? Absolutely not. But I'm a grown-a$$ man & I'm not about to have your boy run his semen swallower 24/7 against A-R.

Trainwreck is a trainwreck bro. Just a mess. If you experience rage over a video game you are indeed a trainwreck. The only name I am calling here is the one he gave him self for the record.

Seriously who calls out Fluffy? That guy is more neutral than the swiss and he was just talking about what his experiences were like. I guess what he experienced was incorrect if that is possible lol. From now on if you don't know as much as someone else, your experiences never happened.

If someone in my clan acted like that I would definitely reevaluate some things.

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 2:27am
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

2. fluffy you dont know **** about WAR so dont claim there are bigger spawn killers.

This will be fun.

Here is where I show fluffy not claiming to know **** about WAR

And here is where I show him stating WAR has bigger spawn killers only in his experience.

alright so fluff qualifies his comment as an opinion/subjective/personal experience once:

Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

lol!

I'm new to WF, but it seems like theres more there to me ... especially in Downtown, Tank Crossing, and sink hole. Maybe those maps are just more conducive to it.
I don't really see it much in Vctf anymore.

And twice!!!!

Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Originally posted by Danjel8

Think about it... how many possible spawn points are there on Suspense, Kargo and Corruption? 2.

Its a lot easier to spawn kill in VCTF but it is still easily achievable in Warfare. Especially on a map like downtown.

Point well taken.
However, Im just reporting what my experience has been lately.

I underlined, emboldened and italicized so you would see these key words this time around.

Trainwreck take this and wipe the rage out of your eyes man its blinding you.

Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 2:28am
Shamwow can soak up 10 times the rage of a regular towel.

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 4:53am
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

Shamwow can soak up 10 times the rage of a regular towel.

AMAZING!!! Shamwow! Made in Germany so it must be good!!! Think thats what the advert said when I was in America.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 8:19am

Trainwreck is a trainwreck bro. Just a mess. If you experience rage over a video game you are indeed a trainwreck. The only name I am calling here is the one he gave him self for the record.

Seriously who calls out Fluffy? That guy is more neutral than the swiss and he was just talking about what his experiences were like. I guess what he experienced was incorrect if that is possible lol. From now on if you don't know as much as someone else, your experiences never happened.

If someone in my clan acted like that I would definitely reevaluate some things.

Usually i'm impressed by your knowledgable posts, but this one I can't wrap my mind around. Exactly what "rage" are you refering to? I'm not quite sure I see any "rage" here.

Necro, if this is the Dr. Phil standard of the day, then I suggest we all go back 40 pages and point out how everyone in this community is a train wreck, full of this so-called "rage" with idiotic posts. Read my post above. It summarizes 5 pages of arguements into one posts. Let's just leave it at that. No need to fuel the fire that has been burning between certain players for a very long time.

COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 9:23am
I am the proud owner of a Shamwow. I'm finding that it only soaks 6 times the amount of a normal sponge.
Here is Vince pimping his latest device, the SlapChop
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 9:28am

I am the proud owner of a Shamwow. I'm finding that it only soaks 6 times the amount of a normal sponge.
LoL SlapChop isnt no joke...I'd get this before the Shamwow
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 9:33am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by Two_Fase

i may catch some heat for saying this but i know people are thinking it.........
is T2D the new REC?

LMAO!!!!! I was thinking that earlier today. But REC would never pull that ****. Strider was a trash talker, but played clean. He was just ultra competitive. The rest of REC were hilarious, but also trash talkers. They never pulled these kinds of stunts.
Thats right pin, ReC played clean. I akesd Quick last night why he acts like a snake He said ' I'll do what it takes to win and I don't believe in freindly competition. I play better when I 'm a c**t and the world is against me'.
That may be good for Quick but it will wreck his clan.
juul1972 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote juul1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 1:04pm
Sony for making my PS3 look so gay
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by juul1972

Indeed.  The glitter **** is pretty gay, as is the PSN store links under Gaming and Video.  Don't we have enough places for it already? (i.e. the original spot for it)
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by juul1972

They can make it as gay as they want as long as I don't get kicked from the PSN anymore!!!
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 2:38pm

Usually i'm impressed by your knowledgable posts, but this one I can't wrap my mind around. Exactly what "rage" are you refering to? I'm not quite sure I see any "rage" here.

Necro, if this is the Dr. Phil standard of the day, then I suggest we all go back 40 pages and point out how everyone in this community is a train wreck, full of this so-called "rage" with idiotic posts. Read my post above. It summarizes 5 pages of arguements into one posts. Let's just leave it at that. No need to fuel the fire that has been burning between certain players for a very long time.

Aren't people forgetting this is the place to post any type problem you having within the community, people or the game. This is exactly the place to rage at the injustice of spwankilling and teamstacking. What else do you expect when you come to this section?
It was built for that purpose so why are people surprised or alarmed when someone uses it cause to vent frustration at ****. Thats what its here for boyz

KillaKC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote KillaKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 2:50pm
Dude listen, the only reason i was upset was this...

We have gotten to a point in this game that DEDICATED servers are always available. Why did we play with one of your players hosting? i dont know wasnt up to me, but even rican thought that as absurd. Now, it was EXTREMELY laggy for both teams when you hosted. BUT you had the player with 0 ping, and T2D had me with 250+ ping, NOW doesnt that seem a little f***ed up and one sided? yes it does

So, we play on a dedicated EU host, and you consider it our host? no, its a dedicated XP leauge host, we did not have a player with 0 ping. You won the maps 3-1 on your host, when we played on dedicated host we 4-0d you guys. SO, the final maop count was 5-3 T2D, so we won 

and you keep saying we used Bogus players? please name them because i am in T2D, and T2D KR4ZY is KR4ZYKilla, and he joined T2D about a week ago, so stop with the lame excuse Bogus players, Your in denial. And you also said "underhand tactics" wtf does that mean? if it means cheating LOL then you guys seriously cant take a loss can you. 

So please, I am 100% correct and you are wrong..

MrPaWwEeZy 
MLG Gametype Advisor
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 3:14pm

Is it hard to wrap your mind around all the times trainwreck has responded to insult and offense with volatility and anger? Are you really gonna straight face say you don't recall that ever happening? Sure there is a long history of that happening in this community. I am just saying Trainwreck does it with a greater frequency with more ferocity. This particular example is very tame compared to some tirades I have heard him go on before but there is a common thread none the less. When AK47ML79 taunts and does all the silly **** he does, DoD calls him c***boy.....he does the same thing to MrPeanutSeesU. He says it in jest in a cheeky way. We all talk smack. Most of us do it with sarcasm and humor. We might even paint a bullseye on the other guys head for the rest of the match. Trainwreck will say something like "open up your face you stupid fking noob while I **** your mouth with this fury". That is almost verbatim what I heard once. It was actually slightly chilling the way he said it. Maybe it is an act and maybe he is actually an award winning actor and we just don't know it. He does live in Cali right?

When Trainwreck feels insulted or offended he is likely to lash out. I am 100% sure I am not the only one who has heard it and I am 99% sure you have heard it too. That is his business and I could give a f less either way how he behaves but when he tells a guy on my team who is a self described WF noob that he doesn't know "sh*t about WAR" and marginalizes his experiences and opinions, I am going to object. Duh.

A lot of people have issues with their anger and that is fine. It is not my business even. Denial doesn't help anyone and when it spills over into my clan I will pa** the offender a shamwow to wipe the rage out of his eyes.

As far as fueling any long burning fires.......wrap your mind quotes around me doing that. I don't care about trainwreck vs anyone. It was just about what he said to fluff not that fluff needs or wants me saying this but I couldn't resist. Actually he will probably discourage me from doing it agian. It is just a habit.

Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

LoL SlapChop isnt no joke...I'd get this before the Shamwow

Yeah slapchop does look cool. I like the fast pace of food prep with it and the cool sounds it makes. If you were gonna cook a ma**ive marijuana infused meal and you had to cook a couple ounces of shwag you could just slapchop it in seconds. Weed butter.

SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 3:30pm

Trainwreck has been on my friend list since the day I unwrapped this game.  I've deleted him, he's deleted me and we always seem to square up.  Hell, I've even deleted DoD, Pinnacle, TX and Two_Fase a couple times.  These guys are all cool with me and sometimes it's just me runnin' around all thin skinned.  I'm glad they don't take me as seriously as I do, or my list would be empty-

It's time to roll over and get off each other- let's do that today.
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

+1

Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

Aren't people forgetting this is the place to post any type problem you having within the community, people or the game. This is exactly the place to rage at the injustice of spwankilling and teamstacking. What else do you expect when you come to this section?
It was built for that purpose so why are people surprised or alarmed when someone uses it cause to vent frustration at ****. Thats what its here for boyz

I am thrilled there is a place for gauntlets to be thrown.  Once the rage gets in the way of your reading skills I will hand you a fking shamwow to wipe off your eyes. Or I will just quote what u missed with cute little underlines and italicized words so you can see through the rage. Rage is fine just make sure you still can read before you post. That was my only issue.

Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2009 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

-

no doubt ... well said aqua.

Necro, youre the man! I remeber the day Ether and I discussed our transition to DEEP and how much we admired your loyalty and commitment.

I can handle Trainwreck, this kind of stuff doesn't bother, me I just ignore it.

Pinnacle posted a thread where he translated Trainwreck's genteel vocabulary, i wish I could find it but let me take a crack at it.

TrainWreck: " fluffy you dont know **** about WAR so dont claim there are bigger spawn killers."

Translation: "Mr.Fluffington, your a**ertion about spawn Killing in Warfare is slightly misguided.
                 Although I applaud your attempt to master this noble mode, until you do, you 
                 may wish to refrain from broad over generalizations."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 318>