FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 315316317318>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

I gave a fk.. so screw you sizzle! 

gross!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 1:10am
Originally posted by xander07306

@ seph..... u still play UT3??? Oh yeah... once every 4-5 months ...if that.... You're irrelevant... if it wasn't for your lil' trolling on this site.... you'd be non-existent.. Mr. I'm better, I'm smarter, and I'm funnier than everyone... btw so what PUB 4 LIFE!!!! that's what drives gaming and keeps UT3 on life support .... not making IDIOTIC (yet sometimes funny) remarks   ... THANK YOU.. HAVE A NICE DAY :)
that was dumb. Thanks for proving I have more of a life outside of gaming than you. I'm busy in the real world and u make fun of me for barely being on a game? Lol but when I do play a vehicle or tdm I could wreck your ass. Sucks to be you. So have you're fun little rants there halfway pub star. When you're done try making a name for yourself outside the controller.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 3:13am

html,body{border:0px;margin:1px;background-image:none;}
td {border:1px dotted #CCCCCC;}

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

@ seph..... u still play UT3??? Oh yeah... once every 4-5 months ...if that.... You're irrelevant... if it wasn't for your lil' trolling on this site.... you'd be non-existent.. Mr. I'm better, I'm smarter, and I'm funnier than everyone... btw so what PUB 4 LIFE!!!! that's what drives gaming and keeps UT3 on life support .... not making IDIOTIC (yet sometimes funny) remarks   ... THANK YOU.. HAVE A NICE DAY :)
that was dumb. Thanks for proving I have more of a life outside of gaming than you. I'm busy in the real world and u make fun of me for barely being on a game? Lol but when I do play a vehicle or tdm I could wreck your ass. Sucks to be you. So have you're fun little rants there halfway pub star. When you're done try making a name for yourself outside the controller.
".. more of a life outside of gaming .." ? YOU'RE RATED #2 TROLL ON IAMGAMING.. nuff said
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 5:03am

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

".. more of a life outside of gaming .." ? YOU'RE RATED #2 TROLL ON IAMGAMING.. nuff said
lol that's not even true, not by a long shot haha

btw thanks for showing up to our clanmatch GrX vs Olympians yesterday -___________-
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 7:48am
^  says the vegetarian schnitzel
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 7:49am
with no mustard
success is not measured by what you have got     its measured by the sacrifices you made to get there
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 9:54am

Idk who's worse , coolworx, or this guy

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 10:14am
Originally posted by ut3lve

with no mustard
I hate mustard, I really do. ;o Almost makes me puke, just by the smell of it
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 10:31am
Coolworx>WaR in vctf!
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 7:43pm
blahahahahaha @ shawn
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 7:48pm

@ DaGon..... who in GrX set up a clan match with me for yesterday? .... i would love to hear the answer to that.. i've spoken to katarna a couple of weeks ago about setting something up but we never agreed to a match for yesterday... must be some misunderstanding but definitely not me since i never scheduled the match

"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 10:00pm
Lol

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 10:02am
Whats up with Quoting in Google Chrome JP?

HTML fail:

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 1:24pm

BlameSnipers

Jello Mikey (; jokes kid, what’s up zejiM . Remember a few months ago when you were some times playing under Enormity_cr4zy you told us if we needed any help what’s so ever you would join up? Like you’re doing with Nick and Brad with Synergy again? I was coming to ask you if you can help with our channel and team for a bit we’ll throw in 40$ for it to cover a good month? As we know you may not have time for such a thing but it’ll mean a lot to us plus you tried out then said never mind lol(: Just message me back. I didn’t want to go through Scott or Daniel on you’re zejimbras account just to get the question marks thought Azril would tel me you’re number but this would probably be better? Just let me know please. I simple skype or reply, thanks have a good time. (USA player wanting to be Portugal) (:

Sent to: pNgNickaloadian

block userhttp://s.ytimg.com/yt/img/pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifmark as spam

ReplyReply AllDelete

09/20

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 5:39pm
I dont get it
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2012 at 5:48pm
^ kinda was at like maybe a fw cod players we have. 
Short summary: Blame is growing to be a top team with a bunch of players I used to play with. Um since the joining off the top team on xbox they wanted to pay for me to help them grow which is kinda what i'm also doing for my past clan synergy. 

Do_OR_Die_815_ View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_OR_Die_815_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 2:39am
Techmanxp for still using cheap tactics on Necro! Told you lil buddy you were gonna get called out & become famous!
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 4:13pm
i wanna own some idiots wheres evry1 @ i need sme ut3 action
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2012 at 5:07am

This is what happens in the PUG Txt chat's almost everyday between sum1 or other :D

LOLOLOLOL
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 11:49pm
Congress for waiting till the last minute.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2013 at 11:48am
Seph for being either really drunk or bored and bumping threads on New Years Eve
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2013 at 11:51am
Bored lol

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2014 at 10:04pm
Bringing this back, you're all idiots of the day, every single one of you.
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2014 at 1:58am
^phew, I'm not single Cool
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2014 at 10:12am
You're an idiot of the day for typing that! ha! Bring it!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 315316317318>