FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 261262263264265 318>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by valjohn

Yep, I confirm : I made a research on FB for US people born before 1940 and your name was not mentioned Tongue

lol Val im guessing your between 30 and 40, and female years are almost like dog years to men so that would acually put you around 210 to 280 years old so your no daisy        jk
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 2:14pm
Shes still a hell of a lot younger then you. Big smile

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Yep, I confirm : I made a research on FB for US people born before 1940 and your name was not mentioned Tongue

lol Val im guessing your between 30 and 40, and female years are almost like dog years to men so that would acually put you around 210 to 280 years old so your no daisy        jk
Sizzle... I'm 99.9% sure, you're really far off LOL  unless Belgians look younger than their ages...
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 2:47pm

... and my guess is that you're a teenager trapped in an octogenarian's body Tongue

Originally posted by gr01n5h07

Sizzle... I'm 99.9% sure, you're really far off LOL  unless Belgians look younger than their ages...

a little hint : I'm between 20 and 60 ... which is still a lot younger than Sygy Tongue
cry2EUKing View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote cry2EUKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 2:57pm
must be 59 en
WHICH ONE OF U IS PRO GAMER??? O YAH DATS ME
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 3:09pm

... and my guess is that you're a teenager trapped in an octogenarian's body Tongue

a little hint : I'm between 20 and 60 ... which is still a lot younger than Sygy Tongue
Hmmmm.... then I would guess 21, based upon what I have seen...
Sizzle on the other hand said in the past he was married 24 years, had an older kid, and has erectile dysfunction so based upon this he could be anywhere between 44 and 90.  My guess would be about 63 or 441 in dog years Big smile
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Shes still a hell of a lot younger then you. Big smile

no no no she's not! :) AND IM STILL 100% SMEXY FROM HEAD TO TOE
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 3:28pm
Syg just face it...your old as dirt! lol

when i hit 18 im going to be setWink
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 3:29pm

... AND IM STILL 100% SMEXY FROM HEAD TO TOE

*cough *cough *COUGH ... sorry, must have a frog in my throat .... *COUGH *COUGH
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Well if you live in the USA.... it is better to be 21 or older Wink   But I guess in Syzygy's case no one would want to be that old LOL
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 3:35pm

lol naw im a forever horney teenager trapped in a TOTALLY SMEXY MIDDLE AGED BODY the sky isn't even the limit 4 me :)

name 1 woman between 30 and 40 that doesn't feel really old can't do it
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 3:43pm

Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Well if you live in the USA.... it is better to be 21 or older Wink   But I guess in Syzygy's case no one would want to be that old LOL
21 is da age but what im trying to do right now 21 isnt my target atmWink
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 3:52pm

Sizzle on the other hand said in the past he was married 24 years, had an older kid, and has erectile dysfunction so based upon this he could be anywhere between 44 and 90.  My guess would be about 63 or 441 in dog years Big smile

ive posted many things so don't be toooo sure about that Groin for all i know you could be setting next to Bubba holding hands, and posting from prison right now, or standing outside of Vals window on your stolen laptop lmao
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 4:36pm

ive posted many things so don't be toooo sure about that Groin for all i know you could be setting next to Bubba holding hands, and posting from prison right now, or standing outside of Vals window on your stolen laptop lmao
How quickly you forget that I was singing outside of Vals window, not standing LOL
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 4:52pm

How quickly you forget that I was singing outside of Vals window, not standing LOL

hope Val is atleast throwing you out some left overs? id hate to hear that you've starved to death 4 real though.. does she really have a lot of hair on her back like ive heard?
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 11:17pm

hope Val is atleast throwing you out some left overs? id hate to hear that you've starved to death 4 real though.. does she really have a lot of hair on her back like ive heard?
I have never seen her back... why don't you ask her yourself Wink ... I mean... she is your E-Lady after all... and if hairy backs lead to an E-rection for you by all means ask her LOLLOLLOL
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 6:14am

I have never seen her back... why don't you ask her yourself Wink ... I mean... she is your E-Lady after all... and if hairy backs lead to an E-rection for you by all means ask her LOLLOLLOL

1st of all, after "hearing" what Sygy thinks about an E-Lady (see below), I refuse to be considered one :

" ...the great thing about E-Lady's is there always willing to stay bent over the couch for a few hours" --> extracted from What Do You Look Like thread, page 123

as for the hair on my back ... I maintain the mystery

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 12:56pm
guys guys,, calm down

Groin you seem very into Val to be outside her window, so i assumed you may have seen her hairy back through the window

Val i could dig up a few of your old posts, but i'll let you slide this time id bet money that your 35, short and very fat maybe even a middle aged fat little midget?
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 1:27pm

guys guys,, calm down

Groin you seem very into Val to be outside her window, so i assumed you may have seen her hairy back through the window

Val i could dig up a few of your old posts, but i'll let you slide this time id bet money that your 35, short and very fat maybe even a middle aged fat little midget?

lol i'd bet money that shes 10 times hotter then anything thats even talked to you.

IOTD = Sizzle for not looking in the mirror before he post.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 1:44pm
how much are you willing to lose gambling man? i'll gladly take that bet.. only problem is i can prove ive been with a Hott Lady, but how are you going to prove Vals not a middle aged fat little midget with a hairy back?
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 1:53pm
You won't ever show a legit pic Syg, that's the problem here. Why don't you make a pic of yourself and your hot lady, with you holding the UT3 disc in your hand ? :)

If you don't prove, then stfu.
Please. :)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 1:56pm
lmfao @ U Dagon

i can't post a pic Dagon, because if i did that then Val would pleasure herself to death, and we'd all lose our online Blue Haired Humor Princess :)
danjel3+5 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote danjel3+5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

You won't ever show a legit pic Syg, that's the problem here. Why don't you make a pic of yourself and your hot lady, with you holding the UT3 disc in your hand ? :)

If you don't prove, then stfu.
Please. :)

Exactly... Only two people haven't posted photos that sl*g off how other people look. 

I can only assume the worst.
Click Me :)

iAMgaming... where unimportant people come to feel important.
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 2:30pm

guys guys,, calm down

hmmmm ... interesting ... ok, € then  (not interested by american $) ... how much would you be ready to bet?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 2:33pm
Ay Its Kit Kat Boy ---- 6"5---with a 44 inch waste --- Bloat Much Cupcake---Id Claim that i had a knee injury too---Lay'd around in mums basement with a tea towel over your face, and ate way too much---Exactly
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 261262263264265 318>