FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 318>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 22 May 2010 at 4:52pm
thats funny LOL,LMAO, LAWL, ROLF, PMSL, xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ :DDDDDDDDD
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Saltydog058

u nerds and your little xDDDD and ROFLS and ur LAWLS

lunchy is by far one of the biggest nerds on this site....him and silver J compete for the numba 1 and 2 spot

Thank you for the compliment.  I take it you mean I'm rather intelligent, which I am.  That's why I'm after an Associate's college degree and not just a diploma.  I intend on going back a few years from now for another degree (Economics).
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 12:20am
@ Paw -The day I have over a dozen accounts on here and participate in VIDEO GAME tournaments, is the day you get to call me a nerd!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 4:17am
IOTD goes to T-R-M_D3fiant aka Gio.

EVERY match when the other team is about to win this dude acts like a p*ssy and scrams from the match.

He did that today at least 7 times in vCTF and once in TDM.

keep up the good work . remember i know you can't flag run cause you can only spam ,hit and run ,and CAMP cause your a noob. your day job of leaving every match is doing well but your skills are still wack. Good job Noob.
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 5:07am
wow, big improvement with the language arts mikey. keep it up.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 5:38am
i agree musta passed the 9th grade, good work son..... now just learn that everyone does that not just gio

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 7:20am
miey u b****ed out of so many games ive seen like last night 4 1 xmple
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:26am
I leave and even sometimes call the other team "b****es" before I go.  Even if I usually just say that because they denied me from ruining their little picture at the end, would that make me an IotD to?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Ether404

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Originally posted by Aquaknot

I see Ether or Bain helped themselves to my comment under my avatar.  Although I suspect Ether more, that filthy impact hammering pond scum!

It should say "Bold and Penile"
LMAO that's the fkn wabbit 4 sure. He's always meddling with another guy's belongings. One day the pink police will arrest his a$$ and stop his deviant ways. 

lmao.  is it THAT obvious?
Mine got changed too. I suspected Two Fase. But it was the bunny. Payback's a b1tch!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by oXxLunacyxXo

Yes i left,when there was 5v2.

Un like your buddy over there Gio,when loves to leave before he loses .

sit on your couch and smock some w33d or something. I'm sure you can't even get up from your own couch as well anyways.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by iAM_Determined

wow, big improvement with the language arts mikey. keep it up.

I put the mind to the keyboard Geek :) lol .
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 4:11pm
I'm sure you can't even get up from your own couch as well anyways.

bit harsh mikey
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 4:29pm
^ Yea your right. But through everything this grow a## person has said. He gets what i posted. But chances are i'll delete it so he won't get but hurt.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

i agree musta passed the 9th grade, good work son..... now just learn that everyone does that not just gio
i vote u for idiot of the day for thinking mikey passed the 9th grade when he still hasn't passed the 8th grade. lol
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by jibba91

i vote u for idiot of the day for thinking mikey passed the 9th grade when he still hasn't passed the 8th grade. lol
BAAA HAHAHA
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 6:43pm

BAAA HAHAHA
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 7:10pm

Sorry, i didn't know what grade your lil boyfriend was in, i dont keep track like you do but your right dumb of me to think he could possibally be intellegent enough to pass the 9th grade. lol

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 7:11pm

Sorry, i didn't know what grade your lil boyfriend was in, i dont keep track like you do but your right dumb of me to think he could possibally be intellegent enough to pass the 3rd grade. lol
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 7:12pm

Thanks for the correction, bahahaha!!

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 7:29pm

Thanks for the correction, bahahaha!!

GUWAWAHAHAHA
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 7:32pm
DoD 4 joining the match when the other team is team stacked with arko,ether,help, some pcx guy and 1 more other guy dat i cant remember...but when DoD gets the chance he switchs to the team stack team and he stacks with them like a jacka$$...haha thats y i still scored on ur dum a$$...GGs thoSmile 
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by oXxLunacyxXo

Yes i agree everytime he is not on a team stack team when he know hes going to win, he quites the match like a bltch and a lot of matchs when i score the 1st flag he jumps out the match or he doesnt play in2 some1 joins in like TX or medic(some1 thats good)....ill say it again mikey stop posting lol jk but keep tryingSmile 
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

DoD 4 joining the match when the other team is team stacked with arko,ether,help, some pcx guy and 1 more other guy dat i cant remember...but when DoD gets the chance he switchs to the team stack team and he stacks with them like a jacka$$...haha thats y i still scored on ur dum a$$...GGs thoSmile 
Was it team stacking or talent stacking? There is a difference. Because if memory serves, you can't switch to an already higher player count team.
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 9:51pm
lol so noobs team stack and vets talent stack? TRUe
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by Fehtalatee

you can't switch to an already higher player count team.
i think that should anwser ur ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 318>