| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 164165166167168 318>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 9:32am
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

mikeybrennan 4 making a duma$$ thread about saying im going 2 delete his friends 4 the wrong reason n thats ca he "thinks" his better than them like his some type of force of god or something

yeah i agree, the thread was pointless.
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 12:36am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by BMW_330i

Originally posted by BAIN

I live in Texas. I drive a truck, not some gay euro car.

rofl, german > trucks, except for that dodge truck with the viper engine, that s h i t is bananas
$45k for a 14 second QM truck.  Thats terrible.  Id 7mGTTE a Tacoma and run 13's all day with $20k

Are you thinking of the Hemi? I think he means the Ram R/T 10. I guess I am too lazy to check its 1/4 but that truck has over 500hp. No way it is in the 14s.  It is over 50 large and can't haul/tow well, can't corner well (for a 50k sports car it wants to be)......seems pointless to me. But I really would be shocked if it only turned 14s at sea level.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 5:39am
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

rofl, german > trucks, except for that dodge truck with the viper engine, that s h i t is bananas
$45k for a 14 second QM truck.  Thats terrible.  Id 7mGTTE a Tacoma and run 13's all day with $20k

Are you thinking of the Hemi? I think he means the Ram R/T 10. I guess I am too lazy to check its 1/4 but that truck has over 500hp. No way it is in the 14s.  It is over 50 large and can't haul/tow well, can't corner well (for a 50k sports car it wants to be)......seems pointless to me. But I really would be shocked if it only turned 14s at sea level.
Who gives a f()ck what the 1/4 time is for a truck? What kind of a f()cktard buys a truck and then doesn't use it like a truck? I've owned two Tacomas and currently drive a Dodge. I drove the hell out of the Tacomas and loved them. I probably would still be driving one if I hadn't found out how to convert diesels to run veggie. That's not to say that the Tacoma wasn't flawed. I broke leaf springs in both trucks from overloading them. Smoked the clutch(literally) in one trying to pull a camper. My last one was bought back by Toyota under the frame-rot warranty buy back. The Dodge will do whatever I ask it to. It hauled a 4,000lb 5th wheel trailer with an 8,000lb dually on it all the way from NYC to Rochester without breathing heavy. My truck has 202k on it and isn't slowing down. It is not without its shortcomings. The Toyota handled nicer. The Dodge rides like a lumber wagon and handles like a waterbed.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 2:44pm

202K miles. Where the heck have you driven to. That's crazy.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

202K miles. Where the heck have you driven to. That's crazy.

She's an older truck (97). I do drive quite a bit though. Drive all over the NY, NJ, PA areas buying up cars/bikes to fix and sell.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 4:07pm
& MN for this summer... right?
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 12:38am
Quick is the idiot of the day for taunting after a redeemer kill. We got in a little taunting match but I didn't think he would taunt after sneaking up on me with a redeemer. I followed it up with 3 kills on him in a row including a pretty little combo and he left, solidifying his spot. It is good to know after 2 months away from this game he is still as douchey as ever. It was on a us server btw.

Anyone know if he still has that dyslexic website up?
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 5:02am
eskimopanze kronik420 and newbe4hire for spawn killing just now in warfare. only way f***in noobs could have won. if any kma see this lets put iam on hold so i can beat the living f***ing **** out of 420
shine on you crazy diamond
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 5:29am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Who gives a f()ck what the 1/4 time is for a truck? What kind of a f()cktard buys a truck and then doesn't use it like a truck? I've owned two Tacomas and currently drive a Dodge. I drove the hell out of the Tacomas and loved them. I probably would still be driving one if I hadn't found out how to convert diesels to run veggie. That's not to say that the Tacoma wasn't flawed. I broke leaf springs in both trucks from overloading them. Smoked the clutch(literally) in one trying to pull a camper. My last one was bought back by Toyota under the frame-rot warranty buy back. The Dodge will do whatever I ask it to. It hauled a 4,000lb 5th wheel trailer with an 8,000lb dually on it all the way from NYC to Rochester without breathing heavy. My truck has 202k on it and isn't slowing down. It is not without its shortcomings. The Toyota handled nicer. The Dodge rides like a lumber wagon and handles like a waterbed.
lol is funny, dodge and toyota suck balls.... i have a 97 thunderbird that i put a cobra mustang motor in that will run circles around ya all, 10.7 was the best time i ran in the quarter, and i also have a 2006 f150 with mud tires thats never been on the track but i did some **** to it and prolly make a dodge or toyota look like a powerwheels jeep! lol remember thos, kick ass wheni was 6

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 5:34am
yo sep tell your leader to add me
shine on you crazy diamond
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 5:39am
who iso420?

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 5:44am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

who iso420?

YOu are on 3 teams ...
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 5:49am
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

who iso420?

YOu are on 3 teams ...
lol 2, 420 and helping them start DAMNIT..... just helped dground out that day cuz i use to play with him and he needed some help for that match, not actually on that team, just felt like being nice that day... not playin with them tho.... and i know ur on two teams as well :)

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 8:37am

lol is funny, dodge and toyota suck balls.... i have a 97 thunderbird that i put a cobra mustang motor in that will run circles around ya all, 10.7 was the best time i ran in the quarter, and i also have a 2006 f150 with mud tires thats never been on the track but i did some **** to it and prolly make a dodge or toyota look like a powerwheels jeep! lol remember thos, kick ass wheni was 6
10.7 is your 1/8th mile time, right? Which Cobra motor did you put n the Fabulous Thunderbird?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 8:38am
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

eskimopanze kronik420 and newbe4hire for spawn killing just now in warfare. only way f***in noobs could have won. if any kma see this lets put iam on hold so i can beat the living f***ing **** out of 420
newbie4hire has always played like prick-toucher. Have fun stomping them.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 5:57pm

10.7 is your 1/8th mile time, right? Which Cobra motor did you put n the Fabulous Thunderbird?
Yea, i second that. Ive ate SVT mousestangs before, and 11.8 is the best quarter ive ever turned. I also think the thunderchicken is heavier... a full second quicker with a presumably heavier car....
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 7:16pm
I'm still interested in knowing what he's got into that Cobra motor that came out of a Mustang. What's the lift and duration of the cam? Are the heads stock? Decked? Flowed? 
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 7:20pm

i also have a 2006 f150 with mud tires thats never been on the track but i did some **** to it and prolly make a dodge or toyota look like a powerwheels jeep! lol remember thos, kick ass wheni was 6
An F150 barely qualifies as a truck. Chain our bumpers and I'm dragging your 1/2 ton all over town. My parking brake would offer more resistance.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 7:32pm

I'm still interested in knowing what he's got into that Cobra motor that came out of a Mustang. What's the lift and duration of the cam? Are the heads stock? Decked? Flowed? 
If it exists, prolly just a smaller sc pulley.
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 8:05pm

whoa opps sorry that was a typo i was drunk cut me some slack, 11.7 is that i ran with it.... motor is outta  wrecked 03 cobra i found and put patriot heads that i had ported and polished, put comp cams in it, had the blocked bored and reduced the pulley on the charger, bigger injecters, throttle body, mass air sensor replaced, fuel pump, all the lil **** pretty much and took it to a professional to retune the computer... also 4.10 gears helped a bunch...
and what do u wanna chain my pickup up to? toyota tundra? ill pull it all over the place, and i know would be stupid to hook up to a HD but if u wanna go that route i'll meet ya in the mud, while ur sinkin like a rock ill be throwin rooster tails over ur hood

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 9:49pm

whoa opps sorry that was a typo i was drunk cut me some slack, 11.7 is that i ran with it.... motor is outta  wrecked 03 cobra i found and put patriot heads that i had ported and polished, put comp cams in it, had the blocked bored and reduced the pulley on the charger, bigger injecters, throttle body, mass air sensor replaced, fuel pump, all the lil **** pretty much and took it to a professional to retune the computer... also 4.10 gears helped a bunch...
and what do u wanna chain my pickup up to? toyota tundra? ill pull it all over the place, and i know would be stupid to hook up to a HD but if u wanna go that route i'll meet ya in the mud, while ur sinkin like a rock ill be throwin rooster tails over ur hood

I would be chaining your truck to my Dodge with a 5speed and a Cummins turbo diesel in it. So yes, I would be pulling you all over the place.
BTW, what is the lift/duration of the intake/exhaust cams in your mod motor?
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 10:19pm

I would be chaining your truck to my Dodge with a 5speed and a Cummins turbo diesel in it. So yes, I would be pulling you all over the place.
BTW, what is the lift/duration of the intake/exhaust cams in your mod motor?
.450/.650, 12.5/1 comp.......  and thats why i say lets take it to the mud then lol throw rooster tails over ya, but no way i can out pull a diesel

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 11:56pm
On diesel, I get 18 city/22 highway. On vegetable oil, I get unlimited fuel mileage because it's FREE! I'm driving down to Connecticut next weekend with a car trailer on back. I won't pay one single dime for fuel. I love vegetable oil!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 12:14am
lol wtf are you talkin bout veggie oil, wish my pickup got 18 mpg

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2010 at 3:14am
idiots of the day!

all the red team whose was with Twisted_juggalo! they know who are they, is not necessary to say names. i never thought that of them.

fuc.king CAMPERS! on suspense! they never left to camp there! Scare?
lol6

suc.k my co,ck b1thes! if i'm not wrong there are a tutorials for know how to play! you guys must to check it for learn a clean match! mmm

inches putos!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 164165166167168 318>