FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 137138139140141 318>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

I want a video of lunchy doing "the lunchy" on a pile of laundry
Lets be honest, NO one wants to see that.  Ill do things to those linens that would make Billy Maze and a box of Oxy Clean cringe over.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 2:49am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by JPINATOR

I want a video of lunchy doing "the lunchy" on a pile of laundry
Lets be honest, NO one wants to see that.  Ill do things to those linens that would make Billy Maze and a box of Oxy Clean cringe over.

HAHA.. I just saw your sig haha im late on that haha i saw coken and someone elses about the kid thing, but urs is funny haha
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 10:03am

i got two idiots of the day..1 Phantaci for using flak only in a duel... 2 Shock808 for gettin his ass handed to him so hard that i couldnt concentrate top of deck he tries jumpin off phantaci mid air rockets him (doesnt kill him) but HE INSTANTLY drops down tot he bottom level and the fall kills him i could not stop laughin funniest f***ing thing

layer_Cake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 4:35pm
I dont know who it is but thank you who ever u are because u made me laugh!!!! im smokin my dutch n think lets bang sme ut3 warfare i go in to see whats popping n theres a war server called striderdoc= the doc bit must mean there retards n spelt c@ck wrong lol!! i thought i was tripping out 4 a mo but dat **** is real! lmao thanks 4 the dedication
top 5 dead or alive
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 5:23pm
there still is a gAyTX ranked in the top 100 in custom i think =]

man loving fans are everywhere!!!!

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by layer_Cake

I dont know who it is but thank you who ever u are because u made me laugh!!!! im smokin my dutch n think lets bang sme ut3 warfare i go in to see whats popping n theres a war server called striderdoc= the doc bit must mean there retards n spelt c@ck wrong lol!! i thought i was tripping out 4 a mo but dat **** is real! lmao thanks 4 the dedication
Haha, i thought it was you at first then i joined but he sucked.  I played WF for like 5 hours today.  Took me about 2 hours to get back into the groove. Then realized my problem, i had my weapons showing and that was screwing with me.  Actually alot of people on today.  I joined a duel room without looking and had 180 ping  ;) 
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 1:03am
Idiot of the Day goes to AcurALegenD for sitting idle for 2 hours in the WF server.
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 2:45am

Idiot of the Day goes to AcurALegenD for sitting idle for 2 hours in the WF server.
Ha you beat me to it I was just about to put him in for the same damn thing.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 7:44am
Originally posted by warfare

Ha you beat me to it I was just about to put him in for the same damn thing.
LOLZ.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 9:42am

He's back? I remember putting that sh1tsacks name in here months ago. Idle players are selfish pr1cks.
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 4:48pm
Right now AcurALegenD is AGAIN sitting idle in the one full game of Warfare.  It completely ruins what would be an otherwise fun game.  There is no satisfaction whatsoever in winning a game if the other side is handicapped like that.Censored
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 4:50pm
i like idle players on my team when i lose, its my excuse =P

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

i like idle players on my team when i lose, its my excuse =P
Lol, yes but if there are good players on both sides then one person idle really can make the difference between winning and losing.  Yesterday he was idle in the ckc server today it's a US official server. 
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 5:06pm
i love having idle players on my team.  The more the merrier, just makes the as s whoopin i gave the other team more enjoyable.
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 6:39pm
Me and the old lady will be doin' the Lunchy to bring in the new year. Just thought you would like to know Wink  I took my little blue pill early and took a nap so I can keep up.

Anyone who thinks about this at midnight is idiot of the year.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 6:43pm
how about we all just spam AcuraLegend with hate mail from EVERYONE here, maybe he'll get the message.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 7:28pm

how about we all just spam AcuraLegend with hate mail from EVERYONE here, maybe he'll get the message.
I've tried sending polite messages to idle players in the past. Some are nice about it and like "Oh, I didn't realize..." Others are beligerant.
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 2:52pm
I don't know if she can do anything about AcurALegenD sitting idle in the OfficialEpic6PSN server but, I sent Flak a pm asking her if there is anything that can be done to ban him.  This is the third day in a row that he is sitting idle in the one active warfare server. 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 3:54pm
Why the F*** ,do players always do that?? Do they just want to  win?? I'v never known that.. I'll send the little punk some messages if ya'll want??
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 4:29pm
Idiot of the day is anyone who posted between 9.00pm and 10am...

Happy New Year everyone who wasn't sad enough to be on iAMflaming!
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 12:15am

Yeesss!  Flak is awesome!!  I pm'd her about the idle player in the warfare servers and she said she will set both US servers to kick idle players.  She said to let her know if it works.Star

Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 5:11pm

W@nker of the day goes to wavygroundnut for stealing my buddy's sniper in Borderlands last night after he dropped it accidentally picking up a defeated boss's weapon.  You, sir, are a c*ntbag.

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 3:44am
Henry_Beez, Triphop, Pamkitten, Kliponer, AK47_DMafia and 2 other strokes on Floodgate tonight playing 7v4 for a long while. "Uuuuhhhhh, duh, I didn't notice dude." Stop crying about your clan problems to AK47_annoying and you might've. Peace outWink
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
ckc_pamkitten View Drop Down
Team CKC
Team CKC

Post Options Post Options   Quote ckc_pamkitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 4:56am
Originally posted by chisox666

Henry_Beez, Triphop, Pamkitten, Kliponer, AK47_DMafia and 2 other strokes on Floodgate tonight playing 7v4 for a long while. "Uuuuhhhhh, duh, I didn't notice dude." Stop crying about your clan problems to AK47_annoying and you might've. Peace outWink

We didn't notice til the end of the round.  The guys were chatting about upcoming matches and were so distracted that I even won! lol.  Wink

I switched sides after the end of that round but you'd already left and there were a few more evenly matched games to follow.

Now if we had kept it at 7 vs. 4 for multiple rounds then yeah...we would deserve mention here...but one round..come on...

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 9:35am

Spawn Killers: Are they trying to compensate for something?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 137138139140141 318>