Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111112113114115 318>
Author
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 12:34pm
nah i just needed a quote from my #1 supporting fan...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Sometimes it hurts when I pee.

Me too. After my bottle pissing phase came to an end, I knew I couldn't go back to the old way so I started sitting down. It was around the time I got back in the gym and my legs were destroyed from going from 0 exercise to rage fueled squat and deadlifts twice a week. So I started sitting down to pee. Even after my legs acclimated to the workouts, the feminine style of peeing really stuck. After a few months I learned that guy's plumbing isn't fully functional while sitting down. Maximum drainage isn't possible, leaving miniscule amounts of urine stuck in the tubes. That leads to what I am guessing is infection and I know is burning/pain in the urinary tract. Moral of that story is, don't sit down when you pee fellas. No matter how comfortable it is, no matter how much easier it is by aiming and cleaning up after the misses. That was a big draw for me....its a eagle eye everytime when u sit. So easy and effortless. 100% accuracy with no misses, no reaching for the tp to wipe the rim of the bowl. But let me tell you, it just isn't worth it.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

Me too. After my bottle pissing phase came to an end, I knew I couldn't go back to the old way so I started sitting down. It was around the time I got back in the gym and my legs were destroyed from going from 0 exercise to rage fueled squat and deadlifts twice a week. So I started sitting down to pee. Even after my legs acclimated to the workouts, the feminine style of peeing really stuck. After a few months I learned that guy's plumbing isn't fully functional while sitting down. Maximum drainage isn't possible, leaving miniscule amounts of urine stuck in the tubes. That leads to what I am guessing is infection and I know is burning/pain in the urinary tract. Moral of that story is, don't sit down when you pee fellas. No matter how comfortable it is, no matter how much easier it is by aiming and cleaning up after the misses. That was a big draw for me....its a eagle eye everytime when u sit. So easy and effortless. 100% accuracy with no misses, no reaching for the tp to wipe the rim of the bowl. But let me tell you, it just isn't worth it.

let me get this straight, the one thing we have over women, and u throw it away because of squatting twice a week? u=nuts

Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 3:27pm
[/QUOTE]

let me get this straight, the one thing we have over women, and u throw it away because of squatting twice a week? u=nuts
[/QUOTE]

Reason # 1 It was around the time I got back in the gym and my legs were destroyed from going from 0 exercise to rage fueled squat and deadlifts twice a week. (If you do it right, your legs will be shaking every step you take during your first week back in the gym. Stairs will make you feel 95 years old and sudden movements require nothing less than an adrenaline burst. If that doesn't make u wanna sit when u normally stand, maybe the lower half of your body doesn't communicate with your brain?)

Reason # 2 No matter how comfortable it is,

Reason # 3 no matter how much easier it is by aiming and not having to clean up after the misses.

3 reasons. And we have much more than that over women. I know what direction I am walking anywhere, any time (excluding during natural disasters and other extenuating circumstances). Also, I don't bleed from my genitals monthly, or ever. Obviously those aren't every advantage to being dudes but a couple of biggies.

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 3:27pm

A hero has spoken. I normally pull it back and aim just above the water, that was I can see the urine mix with the water like cordial juice mixes with water. I dunno, always found weeing an interesting pastime.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 3:34pm

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Reason # 1 It was around the time I got back in the gym and my legs were destroyed from going from 0 exercise to rage fueled squat and deadlifts twice a week. (If you do it right, your legs will be shaking every step you take during your first week back in the gym. Stairs will make you feel 95 years old and sudden movements require nothing less than an adrenaline burst. If that doesn't make u wanna sit when u normally stand, maybe the lower half of your body doesn't communicate with your brain?)

Reason # 2 No matter how comfortable it is,

Reason # 3 no matter how much easier it is by aiming and not having to clean up after the misses.

3 reasons. And we have much more than that over women. I know what direction I am walking anywhere, any time (excluding during natural disasters and other extenuating circumstances). Also, I don't bleed from my genitals monthly, or ever. Obviously those aren't every advantage to being dudes but a couple of biggies.
[/QUOTE]

yes but during that time when their bleeding they make our lives hell so we get it even WORSE, and as far as comfort goes sitting down and pissing , well i have one word for you sir....BACKSPLASH!

Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

A hero has spoken. I normally pull it back and aim just above the water, that was I can see the urine mix with the water like cordial juice mixes with water. I dunno, always found weeing an interesting pastime.

That is a handy strategy if your somewhere with a lot of people just on the outside of the bathroom where your peeing. Especially if the bathroom door is then. Maybe you have been trying to take this girl down for a while. Finally she invites you over to her house and she has some friends over. All females. And you have been boozing of course. So you go to pee and your pis$ing about max pressure, full fire hose action. You can't be having all those girls here niagara falls coming from the very instrument you hope one of them plays with their mouth in the near future, nosiree. No you have to hit just above the water on the bowl. High enough to have a silent impact yet low enough to prevent ma**ive splash back.

COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 3:40pm

Necro, normally I would throw the flag and call you for over-sharing. This is an exception though, as I recently found myself wondering if I should sit to pee. My wife is always on me because my aim at the toilet is the only thing worse than my aim in UT3. I'm sure those that it has something to do with me not holding onto my hog and just moving my hips to make aim adjustments.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 3:43pm

That is a handy strategy if your somewhere with a lot of people just on the outside of the bathroom where your peeing. Especially if the bathroom door is then. Maybe you have been trying to take this girl down for a while. Finally she invites you over to her house and she has some friends over. All females. And you have been boozing of course. So you go to pee and your pis$ing about max pressure, full fire hose action. You can't be having all those girls here niagara falls coming from the very instrument you hope one of them plays with their mouth in the near future, nosiree. No you have to hit just above the water on the bowl. High enough to have a silent impact yet low enough to prevent ma**ive splash back.
When I was pulling matress-backs out of the bars, I preferred that they heard me peeing. From the other side of the door I would hear "What the heck is going on in there?" To which I'd reply "Come on in and find out." or if I was really wasted, a "Holy Sh1t it won't stop!"
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 3:50pm
this thread is awesome funny. damn!
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:03pm
haha i like to sit n pee. Especially on the mornings coz i know it's going to explode everywhere
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Crister _

haha i like to sit n pee. Especially on the mornings coz i know it's going to explode everywhere

eeeew, this thread should be renamed piss of the day! LOL
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:11pm

See....he knows. The ever tricky multi-directional blast. Jim Carey did that in a movie once.

That usually happens after a night of taggin whiskey pigs, laying down mattress backs.

Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by LuciFer

lmao
Amazing sig btw hahaha
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:24pm

Necro you are totaly and completely incorrect ... sitting allows for maximum drainage.
Thats why you dangle more standing than sitting.

My doctor informed me that the best way for men to avoid Kidney stones is to pee sitting down.
Because it in fact does allow for maximum drainage.

I started peeing sitting down when I realized that urine deposits in your bladder are what causes kidney stones ... More frightening than that is when I found out how you Pa** kidney stones:
YOUR URETHRA!Shocked

Besides Baby Batter and urine theres only one other thing that comes out of my urethra: Laser Beams

EDIT: Ok so one time I shot Chinese Throwing stars out of it but thats where I draw the line.

EDIT: Ok Ok during a full moon I once shot a silver bullet out killing a werewolf ... but thats it

EDIT: A Civil War Era cannonbal Ball, Frank Stallone, and a map of Middle Earth .. im done.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:36pm

LMFAO! same.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:38pm

lmao
Amazing sig btw hahaha

haha, you should see ipwns Wink
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:46pm

lmao
Amazing sig btw hahaha
haha, you should see ipwns Wink
hahaha thats funny lmao
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Besides Baby Batter and urine theres only one other thing that comes out of my urethra: Laser Beams

EDIT: Ok so one time I shot Chinese Throwing stars out of it but thats where I draw the line.

EDIT: Ok Ok during a full moon I once shot a silver bullet out killing a werewolf ... but thats it

EDIT: A Civil War Era cannonbal Ball, Frank Stallone, and a map of Middle Earth .. im done.

LMAO you're not packing a love sausage in your pants, you've got a god damn untility c0ck LOL
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Necro you are totaly and completely incorrect ... sitting allows for maximum drainage.
Thats why you dangle more standing than sitting.

My doctor informed me that the best way for men to avoid Kidney stones is to pee sitting down.
Because it in fact does allow for maximum drainage.

I started peeing sitting down when I realized that urine deposits in your bladder are what causes kidney stones ... More frightening than that is when I found out how you Pa** kidney stones:
YOUR URETHRA!Shocked

holy ****, good stuff.  And NECRO, from what ive read today, you should be the next Billy Maze.  I can almost hear you talking when reading your posts.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

BACKSPLASH!

Situate your junk right and it hits the bowl.

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 6:04pm

Defo an idiot
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 7:49pm
lmao big horse ftw xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EnVy must be earned"
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 8:10pm
LMFAO @ that horse video! i was like "wtf is this dude talking about?" what an idiot!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 8:22pm
then it was a butterfly morphed into a moth xDDD

EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111112113114115 318>