FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

E3's Here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: E3's Here
    Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 5:25pm
Yo guys E3 just started and man do these guys have some good sh*t coming out here the ps3 games coming out

check out the motion control for xbox 360 and i think ps3 has one to but haven't seen it yet

Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 5:41pm
i know  for sure i'm getting marvel ultimate aliance 2
Chara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Chara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 5:54pm
someone wanna watch
http://uk.video.ign.com/streaming/e3-2009/

and odin in ff13 :D
GOD_BIOFREAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOD_BIOFREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by Zellot

Hell Yeah! Im getting it too.
Gamertag: GOD BiOFREAK psn: GOD_BIOFREAK       LOL IMA NO0B!
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 8:42pm
Metal Gear Solid: Rising!!

Only 366 days til yesterday!
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Zellot

so wierd.. yesterday i randomly searched for a vid of this game because i just got the first one on pc, and i found that trailer it came out yesterday. anyhow the game looks amazing
Chara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Chara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 2:39pm
watching sony press :)
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 4:09pm
Did you guys see the prototype of the new ps3 motion controller.  That thing looks sweet, very interactive.  Look out Wiiiiii
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 4:56pm
the last guardian looks great
Chara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Chara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 5:10pm
and final fantasy 14 in 2010 ?!

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by GOW_KillinUGood

Did you guys see the prototype of the new ps3 motion controller.  That thing looks sweet, very interactive.  Look out Wiiiiii

I'd like to say that the Wii probably has more things to look out for than that.. lol.. project Natal..  I've never really cared about the 360 as much as the PS3 and Wii (though I still lack the latter), but this kind of makes me like the 360 a bit more.. and kind of makes my mind think one thing.... owned..  If this thing works right, then I think the Wii's main market could start tp be encrotched (or however you spell that) upon.  I don't know.. maybe the 360's going to start gaining some serious ground on the Wii soon.  Then again, with all those Mario games coming up (especially Super Mario Galaxy 2) and the other news I heard just before the Sony part of thing.. (I turned on G4 kind of late.. and up until towards the end of the Wii part, I really didn't pay much attention..) maybe I don't know anything..

Man, E3 so far is looking pretty freakin' sweet and for once, I think God of War might finally be seeming interesting enough for me to want. (I've always kind of wanted it, but I never got it/ was on the bar about it..)  I still have a faint hope that TS4's going to be announced, but I doubt it.  They least they could do is have something for BBS or maybe even KH3.  Oh.. and speaking of Kingdom Hearts.. September 29, 2009..  It's the very day that 358/ 2 Days hits the states..  Let's hope they don't delay like they did in Japan once or twice..  Sure, I've already spoiled a big chunk of it to myself (just like I did with Chain of Memories), but I still want it.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 12:55am
I caught some of G4's coverage... Good $hit.

The PS store has two E3 Pulse videos that document some coverage too.
 Post Reply Post Reply