Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Songs you really like.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Songs you really like.
    Posted: 30 May 2009 at 4:34pm
I know there are about a thousand of these threads... but I wanted to make another one with a little twist.

What song are you listening to non stop at the moment? It's nice and hot here and I am currently addicted to this song... I like singing to it in a high pitched zodiac style voice!

RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 5:21pm
I love the beats but the lyrics are absolutely the best.

name_is_clantag
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 5:27pm
I don't know what the hell this video is about nor is it involved with the song but the song is what I really really like. Kenna-Vexed & Glorious
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 5:32pm
Remy... that is something I would listen to when I am out...

Could definately imagine being drunk dancing to sum of that!

haha wanna do me? wanna screw me.. keep it going coz its snowing! yeahhhh

-----------------

JP I reli like that too... I like the beat to it..

I also think the vid is pretty cool too. 2.25 looks like something I used to do when we had a boys night in at uni! haha
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 5:34pm
hahahaha yea the lyrics are f***ing funny. deadmau5 ftw

U gonna go to EDC?
name_is_clantag
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 5:41pm
Sorry man... but what is EDC? I'm from England I tried googling it but it came up with East Derbyshire Council... guessing it isn't that! haha

I love stuff from pendulum too and the Mason too (off wipeoutHD)

I heard loads good songs when I was working in America... always good to hear sum stuff from across the pond :D

RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 5:43pm
Oh i thought you lived in the US or on the west coast. EDC is Electric Daisy Carnival. Basically a rave and im trying to get tickets and a ride to there. 6 hour drive thought. :(

EDC lasts for 3 days :P 
name_is_clantag
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 5:53pm
Ahhh no I'm not going but I do love stuff like that...

Dunno if you have ever heard of them... but I am going to see Oasis on Thursday in Manchester... Get off my head for that one :)

ElEcTrO rUleZ
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 9:18pm

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 9:30pm
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 9:42pm
Ha Ha!! Remy's a Raver! xDD *Swings Glow sticks*
TheProdigy View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 9:48pm
remy if u like house, check out this

Gui Boratta - no turning back
Pryda - Miami to Atlanta
David Guetta & chris willia VS tocadisco - tomorrow can wait
Ian Carey Project - get shaky (vocal mix)
Deadmau5 - Hi Friend

thats jus a couple, if u have any let me know, im always lookin for music like this ..
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 9:55pm
Right now i've been listening exclusively to Morrissey's new album Years of Refusal it's AMAZING!!!! saw him live too! AMAZING!!!
HE JUST TOTALLY @#$%ing ROCKS!!!! ....sigh... i'm such a dork!
XD
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Ha Ha!! Remy's a Raver! xDD *Swings Glow sticks*

Hahahaha you got a problem? :P I love trance and techno and drum and base pshhhhh.

Prodigy, take a look at these. You might like some of them...

DeadMau5 - Ghosts n Stuff
Deadmau5 - Nice Try Kiddo
Synergy - Hello Strings
Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light
Filterheadz - yimanya
Purplehaze - Adrenaline
Purplehaze - Eden
Ferry Corsten - Punk
Ferry Corsten - Fire

name_is_clantag
TheProdigy View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 10:44pm
rank 1 is sickkkk! they make some wild sh*ttt!

im going to download those bro, thanks..
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by UrLord75

Right now i've been listening exclusively to Morrissey's new album Years of Refusal it's AMAZING!!!! saw him live too! AMAZING!!!
HE JUST TOTALLY @#$%ing ROCKS!!!! ....sigh... i'm such a dork!
XD

I agree my dear Lord... a few of my friends went last weekend to see him in Manchester...

This weekend I get to see Oasis...

Bottom line... Manchester rules music.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H25lz7gchaw

haha gay!
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 11:31pm

well, this one of the best groups on Mexico singing romantic songs, they are CAMILA, well is in spanish but i hope you will like the music.

the song is called: Coleccionista de Canciones / collector of songs

beautifull song . Ouch

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
EK_Trendy View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote EK_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 1:30am
Jane Says by Jane's Addiction is simply the best song I've ever experienced performed live. Jane's Addiction was flawless and every piece of their stage decor was intricately placed to set the mood of the evening. I say it was an experience because you truly had to be there in order to have "felt" the energy of the concert. Absolutely euphoric.

BTW this is the actual concert that I attended (Ford Amphitheater, May 9, 2009) 
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 4:57am
damn im a softy just put on some babyface and im happy
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 8:44am
Well I can't post a link cause I'm on the cell phone but believe it or not. After watching the ALAS video I was liking that Infected Mushroom song a lot so I decided to find it and download it.

Boom after I found it I fell even more in love with it. The song is Heavyweight and since then I've fell in love even more with all their music. I currently have all 6 CDs from them and waiting on their 7th which was due out the 9th of this month but possible talk that it got delayed back to September.

Anyways to this day its been officially over 3 months since I've downloaded the song and I still listen to it at least 5 times a day and at 8mins 40secs long it doesn't get old near as quick as most other good songs.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 8:47am
New album soon? Schweet.
I really like Vicious Delicious
UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 9:32am
Originally posted by ICN_Danjel8

Originally posted by UrLord75

Right now i've been listening exclusively to Morrissey's new album Years of Refusal it's AMAZING!!!! saw him live too! AMAZING!!! HE JUST TOTALLY @#$%ing ROCKS!!!! ....sigh... i'm such a dork!XD
I agree my dear Lord... a few of my friends went last weekend to see him in Manchester...This weekend I get to see Oasis... Bottom line... Manchester rules music.

<3 XOXO
(^^)I
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 10:11am
Yeah Drokun, Vicious Delicious is awesome. Love their old stuff to, the hell I love all of it. Yeah the new album is called Black Shawarma...

Said it would be out the 9th of this month but I need to do some research and see if it did get delayed. The problem with this damn country, USA. What pisses me off more then anythang is everythang foreign is hard to get. I have to special order their albums and wait weeks just to get them. What pisses me off about this country so much, try owning a German car and getting parts for it. Its caused me so many headaches. I'm always complaining about it, everyone tells me to just leave and go to Germany, I'm like where's the plane, lol. Sorry I rambled on.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 12:23pm
Assassination Day - Ghostface Killah
Simon Says - Pharoah Monche
SuperStar- Lupe Fiasco
Life is Better- Q-Tip Ft. Norah
Erykah Badu- Honey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>