FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What Do You Look Like?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 141>
Author
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Do You Look Like?
    Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 1:58am
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Yours truly - Uptruegamer :) lol

completely off topic, but i've been wondering for a while...what exactly is an UpTrueGamer?  what does it mean? lol
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 2:12am

Me and my GF Madie. Spent forever picking out color full roses and pink ones.

We decided to make i hear M for I heart Mikey and I heart Madie.

Loooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllll .. Mikey the Tough running around like a gazelle, picking out roses Big smile. I see butterflies flying ... I hear birds singing ....

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 4:21am
Originally posted by LuciFer

Yours truly - Uptruegamer :) lol
completely off topic, but i've been wondering for a while...what exactly is an UpTrueGamer?  what does it mean? lol
I believe it came from one of his old signatures; 'blah blah true gamer blah blah' (paraphrasing). It was awkward reading, like my uncle touching me, so it's a calling card of sorts, evolved. I would venture a guess it was an alchemy of ignorance and illiteracy that helped spawn such a vomit inducing, child touching, awkward saying. Upon further ANALysis of the word 'UP', with age and mentality thrown into the mix, I'm lead to believe it has close association with a movie recently released with the aforementioned word that's in question; further fuelling my past gut feelings of distant daddy issues. But I have been wrong before!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 9:39am
^ will your dumb a$$ is wrong again. UpTrueGamer. Maybe if you would to think about it . Read it slowly . But hey men. If your a$$ loves talking all this gay sh** thats all you. Fn weirdo

@Luci- Idk really i just made the acc for like truegamer or w/e llol
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 11:38am

Me and my GF Madie. Spent forever picking out color full roses and pink ones.

We decided to make i hear M for I heart Mikey and I heart Madie.

For her b-day ima TRY to get a big A## bear than holds a heart but with M&M in it :)
Do yall think i should try??

At my old school be4 i moved which was this wk. We were having a prom etc.

Will i got with the ppl and teachers who set the prom up. And at the vary end . T he'll play our song which is-- Its your love by Tim McGraw

Sorry, is that top pic of you and your GF Madie?  It's just the way it's written is a tad bit confusing LOL

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 1:04pm
No?? Wtf ?? No. Im just asking now. Why in the hell would i be holding my GF like that? Lunchy come up with a dumb a## try come back on what im saying now cause im waiting to see what else syupid you can post to a reply. 
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 1:09pm

this is me... pinnacle keeps bullying me saying i look like harry potter -_-. damn u pin! haha.. so i thought i would post the pic that i think most looks like him lol
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

this is me... pinnacle keeps bullying me saying i look like harry potter -_-. damn u pin! haha.. so i thought i would post the pic that i think most looks like him lol

... but you do Big smile

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 2:44pm
Mr Mustachio aka Pervy Pervster aka Chrissie Missy! u noob xD
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by valjohn

... but you do Big smile

:O omg, so thats why you have that doppleganger account, its you and daniel radcliffe! :D lmao
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 3:11pm
LMAO! HP

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by DVirus_R

LMAO! HP

That's a funny one coming from you Big smile ...

remember this one ??? Tongue

Originally posted by valjohn

well, i'm a Dwarf Mexican with kid voice jejeje, you know pretty, XD
kid heart, jajaja

i took this pic yesterday, XD.

hmmmmmm..  Big smile

Ohhh my god!

Who are you?
are you an uncle of mine? hahaha

my uncles call me Jackie, hahaha
i never thought you will compare me too, my bad. hahaha
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 3:35pm
OMG Valjohn send picture of you... just for fun ;) :D You make fun of everyone who send their portrait ^^
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_-Dr4g0v-

OMG Valjohn send picture of you... just for fun ;) :D You make fun of everyone who send their portrait ^^

I'm gonna post a picture of me on this forum (or on any other forum) when pigs will fly Big smile ... I'm not making fun of "everyone", only of a few of them and it's never mean Smile

No, really ... I prefer that my friends keep a mental pic of me rather then be deceived by the reality Wink
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 3:56pm
LOL valjon. thats gonnna give pin a right ol' laugh haha.. well i did too xD... haha nice one...
@ luci.. hehe yeah how did u know :O u figured it out lol
and tx.... i am NOT pervy!!! ;P
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 4:13pm

nice Paedo mustache.

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 6:47pm

^ will your dumb a$$ is wrong again. UpTrueGamer. Maybe if you would to think about it . Read it slowly . But hey men. If your a$$ loves talking all this gay sh** thats all you. Fn weirdo

@Luci- Idk really i just made the acc for like truegamer or w/e llol
So in your message, you tell me to read it again, SLOWLY in hopes of figuring it out.  Then you go on the record to tell Luci, you really have no idea!  Man, you prove some of my points for me, it's effortless!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 8:06pm
No. Smart a##. You said some gay a## sh** like Up - taking it up the a## or w/e? Like really dude? STFU. And what i said to Luci was about idk why i made UpTrueGamer.  Not the dumb a## sh** your saying about Up etc.

I may get my sh** mixed up. But your looking dumb as hell. I'm sure from looking at your post lately no one has gave there UP in you. 
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 8:14pm

No?? Wtf ?? No. Im just asking now. Why in the hell would i be holding my GF like that? 

Why, is the way you're holding your GF wrong?  It totally looks like a safe way to hold a baby LOL

Oh I give up... the point has been totally missed Confused
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2010 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by HanFei

Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Me and Moms chillin in Chicago wit some friends of ours.
Beautiful! I wish I lived near the water.

yeah it was fun. We went tubing all day. which I never done before so I was excited/nervous..lol

the more people on the tube..the more fun/harder it was.
PSN:Imaginative
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 12:36am

No. Smart a##. You said some gay a## sh** like Up - taking it up the a## or w/e? Like really dude? STFU. And what i said to Luci was about idk why i made UpTrueGamer.  Not the dumb a## sh** your saying about Up etc.

I may get my sh** mixed up. But your looking dumb as hell. I'm sure from looking at your post lately no one has gave there UP in you. 
Wow Mikey, that's all that comes to mind!  Daddy issues indeed!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 12:43am

Harry "Muthafvckin'" Potter!
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 4:10am

Missy! u put ur pic up! O.o HP sauce chrissie :P

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 4:37am
hahah i swear i dont LOOK like hp! grr pinn! lol. and yaa i did. thought i might aswell :) people gotta know what the person owning them looks like xDD
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 4:54am
OMG! ur SIG!! just 2 funny!! hehe u put it up there! lol

ThAtSmAtT - "I cause INSTANT wetness..        cos im simply just that good ;P
pervy pervster has done it again!"

hahaha so...wondering u making boys wet or girls? ohhh wait a sec i think i answered my own question O.o lol JOKES jeeza blud ur 2 funny *hugs!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 141>