Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Best Memories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Memories
    Posted: 15 May 2009 at 1:00pm
Most of us have been playing UT3 for a while now. Just wondering what your best memories are.
Mine have to be...
Shinobi inviting me to join PcX.
The AA meetings with Fear_Phantom, Crow and Incremental.
Getting an invite from Pinakul to join the Warfare Allstar game as an alternate.
And getting invited by JP to the ICN practice to meet my new team mates.
Thanks everyone. Hope to have many more!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 1:37pm
Getting whooped by the Blackcats.

Losing 3-1 on downtown after an unbelievably well contested match, loke and ebjaay were on the other team from what I remember.

ICN turning it around of Torlan vs iAM... two solid teams going all out.

ICN v tRi on downtown... omg maybe the longest matches ever!!! 5 overtimes but awesome challenge and happy we managed to hold it together after going 2-0 up and them coming back to 2-2!

Everytime I see Jorgelius online

All the great people I have spoken to past and present... Ace, Loke, Cokkenballs, JP, Migz, Skiller, Zodiac, Do Or Die, Chris_C, The_King_Eternal, Aqua, Prodigy, Bain, Chem, Matt, Buble, Zodiac are just a few names from the past and present.

Being able to experience playing the game with people like bab89 and spagender...

Most matches that went into overtime... usually those are the most contested matches and ones that make you keep playing the game.

Overall.... I would rather lose a tightly contested match up than win inside of 60 seconds.

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 2:15pm
for some reason I have no good ps3 memories. just on the 360
the only good ps3 memories were with me,  mickybo, and bum... :/
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by FoeBia

i think i speak for me, weezy, worm and helscream when i say F U :)

i had alot of decent memories from ut3, back in the day (original gamebattles ladder) was alot funner then anything else.

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by ninefive

lol, my bad i was on the 360 not to long ago and it was all i could remember.
havent played ut3 ps3 in awhile.
but idk how i forgot qM vs SMP
or me and hel in pubs
or me and worm in pubs ggs!
or whenever we played dead.

i said at first the 360 only, because sadly i played more clan matches over there. (weezy was 360)
ps3 clan matches were always easy wins always.
but i do remember qM vs bio
or qM vs qM
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 2:57pm
well...
meeting spagender, he got me into warfare and thats where ut3 really started for me then.  and all the fun duels we had with him with all the great warfare games and thigs he taught me.

all the great people ive met and spoke 2.., dan, thc, oneman1army,JP(even though we hardly talk 2 eachother now and would like 2 talk more but when we did, been some funny times)   prodigy,bain,zodiac,greeny i might as well just say all of ICN since this is the only group i would really be happy to be with xD shewulph, daBOMB, rec warheart, xkal1bur, hunt4ams,soul death r, bloodsasuke, even though we have only talked 4 a bit, he is hilarious!!  and there are others. thanks guysssss

hearing bubble stressed, its priceless im tellling u!!

hearing paweezy on the mic xD, HIIIIIIIIII ( with a gay voice :D )

playing with SMP first time, was great to witness a great team play, also cos it was my 1st clan game...ever!

killing myself with a redeemer when i first attempted tryingh to make a montage.xD

the wrfare allstar games, some great games!!!

playing tRi in ctf, when it was my 1st good,competetive ctf game ive ever played.... :/
playing A-R in vctf.

1st time i went online in a full house DM, it was laughable im telling u, about 5 kills and 20 deaths. hahahahah

all the great games thats made me continue playing this game.

and im sure there is plenty more but these are the ones i can remember off the top off my head,
and oh, something that will be a great memory, the day when they sort out that f***ING sh*tty weapon glitch in duel :)

SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 3:02pm
Joining SMP

Joining A-R

Building this site

Giving this site away
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 3:03pm

Originally posted by ninefive

lol, my bad i was on the 360 not to long ago and it was all i could remember.
havent played ut3 ps3 in awhile.
but idk how i forgot qM vs SMP
or me and hel in pubs
or me and worm in pubs ggs!
or whenever we played dead.

i said at first the 360 only, because sadly i played more clan matches over there. (weezy was 360)
ps3 clan matches were always easy wins always.
but i do remember qM vs bio
or qM vs qM

yea all good memories... one of my fav memories was the match vs top in my first night back after months of not playing, we almost gave up our first loss to a worthy team but we pulled the most epic comebacks and just shut it down.

was a very satisfying victory because i can guarantee not a single player on their team wasnt already celebrating it as a win, i mean we were down 1 match, and 2 flags, 1 more flag and it was over. all they needed was 1 flag and it was over, we needed to get 3 just to win that round, and we did, and went 3-0 the next round for the win

gg's top
IGoblinI View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote IGoblinI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 3:05pm
so many.......

I...am...vEnOmmmMm!!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 3:44pm
-Everyone thinking I was a young Japanese Boy
-Being told by Nootsac to create GOW_JPINATOR
-Playing with GOW in our weekly practices & the crazy custom maps
-Playing with the the awesome players that I play with almost every day, you know who you are. I was going to list them all but figured no one wants to read the names lol.
-Playing with Ewokk and Godead in TDM
-IH battles with Spag
-Intense Warfare with ICN
and tons others but cant think of any more now

Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 4:19pm
Anytime it was a qM clan match, or just bullsh*tting in a chat room. Or anytime we had qM on qM TDM games, that sh*t was so brutal and ridiculous. No wonder we got as good as we did.

Damn, there was alot of funny sh*t we use to say. There are two scenario's when we had that match against DK, and how we started the whole ''THey be flaking HARD BREH?!''

Another scenario was when qM had a clan pratice on floodgate, and i told deadaim either me or him should always get the redeeemer because mouse is alot easier to guide it with. And so Deadaim made a room so we could pratice against real players, and he was like ''Hey i got the redeemer where do you want me to shoot it?'' So i told him ''Send it straight to their power core, we are about to capture their prime node''.

So after about 30 seconds had passed, i asked Deadaim ''Did your redeemer get denied or something?'' and Deadaim was like ''Man wtf, i just hit the core dead on and it didn't do any damage.......oh wait...i think i just shot the redeemer at our own core. Man i am totally baked right now''

But i really just enjoyed playing with my clanmates, yea we were a good team and won alot, but i really couldn't connect with anyone else other than qM. So even though their were times when qM went dormant i refused to join other clans simply because i knew i wouldn't find a team that possesed the mental attitude that qM did.

GG qM, was damn fun.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Helscream

Anytime it was a qM clan match, or just bullsh*tting in a chat room. Or anytime we had qM on qM TDM games, that sh*t was so brutal and ridiculous. No wonder we got as good as we did.

Damn, there was alot of funny sh*t we use to say. There are two scenario's when we had that match against DK, and how we started the whole ''THey be flaking HARD BREH?!''

Another scenario was when qM had a clan pratice on floodgate, and i told deadaim either me or him should always get the redeeemer because mouse is alot easier to guide it with. And so Deadaim made a room so we could pratice against real players, and he was like ''Hey i got the redeemer where do you want me to shoot it?'' So i told him ''Send it straight to their power core, we are about to capture their prime node''.

So after about 30 seconds had passed, i asked Deadaim ''Did your redeemer get denied or something?'' and Deadaim was like ''Man wtf, i just hit the core dead on and it didn't do any damage.......oh wait...i think i just shot the redeemer at our own core. Man i am totally baked right now''

But i really just enjoyed playing with my clanmates, yea we were a good team and won alot, but i really couldn't connect with anyone else other than qM. So even though their were times when qM went dormant i refused to join other clans simply because i knew i wouldn't find a team that possesed the mental attitude that qM did.

GG qM, was damn fun.
LOL they were tryin to snipe us with the flak at deck. That was hilarious.
dude is flakin hard!
all boy can use is the flak!
give him another weapon he garbage yo!

That was funny sh*t, hel.
and chat rooms were always funny, especially when pawweezy would be gay with the pictures.
bum too
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 4:33pm
I also thought that match was funny. Using R_E_S_T as insurance, LMFAO =P

I also remembered gettin flakked just as hard. My whole team was gettin hit, so we simply flakked back ~_^
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

I also thought that match was funny. Using R_E_S_T as insurance, LMFAO
idu
reword it.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 4:46pm

Originally posted by XKaL1buR

I also thought that match was funny. Using R_E_S_T as insurance, LMFAO
idu
reword it.
Maybe it's just me takin it a lil too personal. My bad. That match was kinda intense though, especially considering we accepted qM's challenge almost immediately after qM challenged us.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by ICN_BAIN

Most of us have been playing UT3 for a while now. Just wondering what your best memories are.
Mine have to be...
Getting an invite from Pinakul to join the Warfare Allstar game as an alternate.
oh god those AA meetings were a blast i miss the good old days sit back in a DeathMatch and get hella drunk and then try and kill each other so hilarious i still remember you trying to shoot at me and all u were doing was running into walls lmao!!!
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by ICN_BAIN

Mine have to be...
oh god those AA meetings were a blast i miss the good old days sit back in a DeathMatch and get hella drunk and then try and kill each other so hilarious i still remember you trying to shoot at me and all u were doing was running into walls lmao!!!

Those are the best memories I have as well...Those good old druken DM matches with u guys...I remember crow or phantom would always be hiding on top of a crate or something feigning death so they could drink without getting killed lol!  Good times....good times...
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 5:38pm
lmfao and incremental in that stupid corner in arsenal by the shield belt where the health is lmao
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 5:48pm
Distroying Envy's intestines with a shape charge :]
Joinin TDM's and killing my self to make scores like 100 to -54
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 10:25pm
WHEN I JUST STARTED PLAYING UT3, IT WAS REALLY FUN, I MADE ALOT OF FRIENDS, AND I GOT REALLY GOOD WHEN USING MY jordy5678 BACK IN THE DAYS; I GOT INVITED TO SOOO MANY CLANS LIKE ghostof, FEAR, MatrixV, LGY AND MANY MORE.

BUT I THINK WHEN I STARTED AK-47 LIKE 7 MONTHS AGO, IS WHEN I STARTED ENJOYING IT MORE. I HOPE I GET MY PS3 FIX SOON, I MISS PLAYING UT3  =(
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 5:34am
Weekend Voice Chat Wit My Homies....Nuttin But Laughs & Good Times.
SMP Vs GOW - DownTown - We Won Ina Epic Battle
Joinin Tha BlackCats & Learning VCTF InSide & Out
Starting A-R wit my 3 brothaz From Anotha Chimeran Motha (RiVeRs, ArKoS & AqUa)
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:41pm
dueling psyborg on sentinel and diesel all the time, giving raoulcheap sh*t in his own room was always fun, and talking sh*t to bumrush when i was drunk and playing under my AN_AL__RA_PE account was f***ing the funnest thing ever 
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 9:45pm
My Favorite is when I accidently suicided in Unreal.  It made me cry.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 12:50am
- Me hosting Deathmatch rooms with like 12 max and going 40-0.
- SpeCtr and I dueling for hours. I said I was going to leave until I beaten him. Same map on Sentinel. xphillax was there also..Use to think those dudes were monsters til I surpassed them. haha.
- DM rooms that raoulcheap hosted..and a ****load of old players just chillin in there..xkalibur, im not hot, incremental, silly, myself, surfacing, etc..i was semi good then..Raoul use to say his clan was best clan..bout a month later i tried joining..everyone else thought i was garbage. xkali was only one who tried to help me get in but his voice just wasnt enough so no QcP for BuM.
- MickeyBo707 & myself dueling 3rd person for hours..meeting phantaci and joined first ut3 clan called eNdLesS.
- GB forums, i was being called one of the best ps3 ut3 players ever..i was getting blown up with messages in game from so many players..serpent sickness, maiden01, skiddler, all talkin bout how im amazing i am..they gotta duel me
-gettin kicked out of qM hours after I join..lol..then joined back later.
-deadaim hosting tdm rooms.
-first time playing ctf was a tri match
-qM ctf'n against diablo..never seen the clan since.
-me & phantaci beating maiden and a diablo guy on reflection in less than a minute.
-joined full midway and scored all 3 flags..making it 3-0 in less than 2 mins..i jus remember go-dead saying wow that was fast
-getting a massacre against RTO in a tdm match.
-me & paw 2v2 vctf'in 
-me and phantaci 2v2 ctf on spoondog..we both get killed..they about to cap..me and phantaci spawn by stingers..transolate to their shock through amour vest area..take out stingers at their shock..and pin them on the wall with secondary..they were like breathing on their flag trying to cap so hard..we denied the flag carrier and the guy who picked it up after..haha best hustle ever.

man i got so many more memories..

PSN:Imaginative
brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2010 at 1:00am
anytime i play with my qM buds i enjoy it, but i will say the chats we have all had are hilarious....

360 was a blast too(ut3 version)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>