Beware of glitchers!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beware of glitchers!
    Posted: 03 Aug 2014 at 11:10am
Game is full of hackers now xD
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2009 at 10:20pm

i havent been in COD for a few weeks, but as far as i know a patch is coming but hasnt been released yet. there have also been connection issues similar to what ut3 had b4 the patch for that came out.

INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2009 at 2:18pm
Wow that sucks. Are they updating this game at all. I have never played CODs online. Do they have patches for these games.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2008 at 7:12pm
in one of the Japanese maps (cant remember name, but its not Makin or Courtyard, might be called Castle), there is a glitch that allows u to get under da map. im startin to see more n more people doin it. it gotten to where EVERY time i play that map, one r more people r down there. i immediately lose any respect for that person as gamer, no matter wat rank they r, the moment i c them doin it in a competitive match. wat also bugs me is that a lot of them have the nerve to taunt u cuz they think they r hot sh*t. my best advice is when the map comes up in da lobby, vote to skip it.
 Post Reply Post Reply